Collecting The English Booster Box "Pull Rates" Thread

RE: The "Pull Rates" Thread

Oh. Haha. Thats unfortunate. :p I kind of want to know the pull rate for a regigigas and shaymin in a box.

SoulWind said:
Well, I got both the Kyurem and my little brother got both the Regigigas. :p

Unfortunate for me because I like Regigigas a lot more haha. Had fun though!
Sounds like what would happed between me and my little brother. Well, that was until I got a Mewtwo EX :)

Not only is 4 EX's in a box possible as seen in Soulwind's box, but sadly, 1 EX in a box is possible too.

My friend pulled 1 EX, and only 1 EX out of his box. No Shiny. No FA. Just a Reshiram EX

Getting 2 EXes and 1 FA is still the most common outcome, though.

i got 4 ex cards in both boxes and ive seen several others as well. one person i know openied 12 boxes and pulled 5 ex cards in one of them. now thats what i think is a lucky box.

Yeah I pulled both mewtwos and a reshiram ex today in my box. I also pulled a shiny zoroark which is pretty cool

So, in 42 Booster packs total I only pulled Kyurem EX and Kyurem EX FA.

I was pretty fed up with my bad luck today and I decided to open a few packs I intended to sell.

I "ragepulled" a Mewtwo EX on the 6th pack. :D

Edit: I called my mom to tell her after I pulled it haha.

I just had the worst pull rate ever for next destinies. So I run down to my card shop to buy a box of next destinies cause I'm trying to complete some sets from prior cards. I started opening and was completely disgusted with the pull rate. Not a single ex, foil, secret rare or shiny at all. I was so mad that I was determined to atleast get an ex before I left the shop so I bought another 12 packs with the same results.....48 stinkin packs of worthless junk.....There is something wrong with how these cards are being distributed. Prior to this I recieved 2 ex and a full body art in each. One of the boxes had half of the rares as foils.....not reverses, foils.

Mew2ex said:
I just had the worst pull rate ever for next destinies. So I run down to my card shop to buy a box of next destinies cause I'm trying to complete some sets from prior cards. I started opening and was completely disgusted with the pull rate. Not a single ex, foil, secret rare or shiny at all. I was so mad that I was determined to atleast get an ex before I left the shop so I bought another 12 packs with the same results.....48 stinkin packs of worthless junk.....There is something wrong with how these cards are being distributed. Prior to this I recieved 2 ex and a full body art in each. One of the boxes had half of the rares as foils.....not reverses, foils.

If that's the case, it's possible you may have bought a re-sealed box with weighed packs. How much did you pay for the box?

The Aura Is With Me 8 said:
If that's the case, it's possible you may have bought a re-sealed box with weighed packs. How much did you pay for the box?

I payed $95 for the box and bought an additional 12 packs on the side, I am beside myself with the pulls. I had to actually buy EX's to get any from the store.

The Aura Is With Me 8 said:
If that's the case, it's possible you may have bought a re-sealed box with weighed packs

It's possible you did buy the worst box ever made, but this is more likely what happened.

Mew2ex said:
I payed $95 for the box and bought an additional 12 packs on the side, I am beside myself with the pulls. I had to actually buy EX's to get any from the store.

When you were at the shop were you able to catch a glance in the back room? If saw any of the following: Hairdryer, Shrink Wrap or anything that heats up stuff (such as those dryers you see on walls in bathrooms), it's very likely that what I said happened.

I fully analyzed/reviewed my 1st box break for Next Destinies which seems to be a typical box. To get a good idea of what a normal sealed boxes contents should look like for next Destinies including uncommons...check out the video I just posted! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6tM7Puzfefw Hopefully many will find it useful and enlightening :)

I got two boxes. Box one had: reshiram ex, kyurem ex, fa reshiram ex, and SR zoroark. Box two had: kyurem ex, zekrom ex, and fa zekrom ex... =/

I recently bought a case. I opened one box last night and I'm thinking of selling at least 4 of the others. I might have to open one more... Luckily the box I chose to open had a FA Mewtwo EX. :D It also had Kyurem EX and Regigigas EX. No secret rare unfortunately, but I'll take the FA Mewtwo any day!

Also, have any of you run into reverse holo versions of cards being in a booster that already has the normal version (ie, getting a RH Emolga and getting a regular Emolga)? This happened with at least 8 of my boosters and I didn't care for it. It didn't happen with any of my Triumphant boxes, or my one CoL box.

Mew2ex said:

Remember that whenever you buy a box of sealed Pokemon product that the front half of the shrink wrap should have POKEMON logo Pokeballs stamped in white across it. I cant imagine they could intricately break it and reseal it in the same wrap, but anything is possible- you should be able to tell if it has been tampered with though.

PsychedelicBreakfast said:
Also, have any of you run into reverse holo versions of cards being in a booster that already has the normal version (ie, getting a RH Emolga and getting a regular Emolga)? This happened with at least 8 of my boosters and I didn't care for it. It didn't happen with any of my Triumphant boxes, or my one CoL box.

This happened to me with a new packs of ND, yes. However, it's also happened to me in HS sets and previous BW sets, too, so I didn't really think it was weird or anything.

I just got my baox and got
1 Reshi EX
1 Reshi EX FA
1 Mewtwo EX
1 Shiny rare Chandelure
I think I got really lucky because my friend and I ordered our boxes together and he got 2 Zekrom EX and a Kyurem EX. I might not have any use for Reshi EX but i'll take the Mewtwo EX and the SR Chandy any day. :)

Back