Collecting The English Booster Box "Pull Rates" Thread

RE: The "Pull Rates" Thread

I cannot comment of other peoples claims.
I am just reporting my pull findings out of the case I opened.
All of my boxes had 2 regular EX and 1 Full Art EX.

Out of the two boxes I've seen opened so far, there have been 2 EX's and one FA in each, so that theory is definitely looking pretty solid.

Giantoshawott said:
What is the pull rates of Luxrays from next destinies?

Out of the 2 pre-releases I've been to and the 7 boosters I;ve bought they are pretty common cause I pulled a RH Playset and 2 Normal Holo ones.

I have four packs left in my box, but I've pulled 2 regular EX (Mewtwo and Regigigas) and 1 FA EX (Mewtwo).

Very happy with this box. Picking up my second tomorrow.

Well...we opened a box, got 1 FA, 1 EX and 1 Shiny in a box. All the other boxes I've opened were 1 FA, 2 EX.

My booster box pulls :)

9 regular holos
2 EX (both Mewtwo)
1 FA (Reshiram)
No shinies :( but really I can't complain after getting two Mewtwo :p

I shuffled the packs before I opened any so I'm not sure where any of the EXs were. Interestingly I opened both Mewtwo within the first 4 or 5 packs, and then Reshiram was in the final pack lol. Got at least 4 of each T/S/S, and a bunch of reverse holo repeats surprisingly, I think I had 3 Chandelure, 3 Darmanitan, and 3 Beheeyem, all reverse.

2 mewtwos? Out of 8 of my own packs, I pulled no EXs. Just 3 Pokemon Centers and 2 prism.

OK. In my box so far I have gotten 2 EXs, one of which FA. I also got a Shiny Chandy. Does the Shiny Chandy count as an EX?

I got a Shiny along with 2 regular EXes and an FA in my box, so my experience says no.

^ I'm almost positive that Shinies don't count as EX's, you just get them if your lucky or buy 3 boxes.

Shiny take the place of just one of the regular holos in 1 of 3 boxes.

I opened 5 boxes. All of the boxes had 2 regular EXes. One of them had no FAs, but had a Shiny. Two boxes had 2 Full Arts in them. One had no FAs or Shinies. Once had 1 FA and 1 Shiny.

Weird, huh?

What is the pull rate of a regigigas ex in a booster box?
My friend has bought a booster box and I am wondering if he pulled one.
Ps: he is trying to collect all the rares in the bw sets and I was wondering if a n full art, heidraigon holo, and electross holo are suitable for a regigigas ex trade? Please anwser these questions by Tuesday!

Vast White Reshiram said:
One had no FAs or Shinies.

Man I would have been mad if I didn't get any full arts!

Please post topics related to the original topic. Shallow/spammy posts will not be tolerated.~Glaceon

Giantoshawott said:
What is the pull rate of a regigigas ex in a booster box?
My friend has bought a booster box and I am wondering if he pulled one.
Ps: he is trying to collect all the rares in the bw sets and I was wondering if a n full art, heidraigon holo, and electross holo are suitable for a regigigas ex trade? Please anwser these questions by Tuesday!
FA N is probably worth more than Regigigas EX.

Just opened a Booster Box today.

Here are the notable pulls:
Kyurem EX
Kyurem EX FA
Regigigas EX
Regigigas EX FA
2x Chandelure
2x Luxray
2x Cinccino
Articuno
Lucario
Gardevoir

Think that was about it.. I never thought 4 EX's in a box was possible until today.

Ur kind of unlucky to pull the kyurem, but very to pull the regigigas and its FA.

Jirachi said:
Ur kind of unlucky to pull the kyurem, but very to pull the regigigas and its FA.

Well, I got both the Kyurem and my little brother got both the Regigigas. :p

Unfortunate for me because I like Regigigas a lot more haha. Had fun though!

Back