• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

The Dispute Thread - Check Traders, Report Suspicious Activity, Rippers, & Reputation

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am trading with Hikikomori-san, I sent my end on October 1, and he hasn't received yet, and i have PM'd him twice asking if he has, he always says no, so what do I do?
EDIT: Never mind, he PM'd saying he has received, he says he will send out Saturday, so I''ll give him weeks.

espeon rox ripped me off
i traded him 3 call energy for espeon umbreon deckbox i sent the call energyies over a month ago and never received. Does anyone have his addy / name?

I'm extremely worried about a trade I made with "the crippler 18" as I haven't received yet and it's been two weeks. I live in Tennessee and him in Missouri, so it shouldn't take that long...

RE: The Dispute Thread - Check Traders, Report Suspicious Activity, Rippers, & Reputa

May I have a member of the TC shoot me a pm. I am having a dispute and I would like some help.

Thanks!
Ty.

I have a dispute with TCG. The trade was for his RH Dialga G. I recieved a League Promo Dialga G. I would like to see some thoughts on what I should do.

Hello i have not recieved my trade from DarkPkmnTrainer yet. They said they sent over a week ago. I asked if they saved the post office reciept but got no answer, I think i traded with this person in the past but it 'got lost' but they sent a replacement. I dont know if its the post office stealing and losing it or if the shipping label is illegible or wrong or what. thats why im posting here.

I am in current trade with Torterra_Tank, he claims to have sent around a month ago, and I have still not received, I live in Tennessee and he lives in Florida, there is no excuse for me not receiving yet. I sent first.

Azelf Master: PM me with PM's between you and him and we can work from there.

Thanks.

Binx345: In order for you to make a dispute, you must wait at least 2 weeks before doing so. So please come back when the appropriate time has passed

Thanks.

umbreon101: PM me all details between you and him, and we can work from there.

Thanks.

Binx345: Please forward your PMs and as much information you can provide including dates sent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back