• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

The Dispute Thread - Check Traders, Report Suspicious Activity, Rippers, & Reputation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey. I've had some problems trading with VadenZen. I sent out over 1-1.5 months ago. He was delayed due to a hurricane. It's been 3 weeks and I still havn't received. He is also not responding to me through PM.

Shakespeare, I'm still not able to get a hold of k1ll3d on if we're going to continue with the trade. I keep getting an error message saying he's reached his quota and my message can't be sent. What should I do? Leave a neutral/negative ref for him backing out?

I've recieved k1ll3d trade today in the mail. He sent when he said he would so he's trusted...just thought I'd share this.

Shake, my and mewyoshi confirmed a trade back on 11/22, and it's been 4 weeks and I still haven't received. I asked him if it was alright if we just cancel the trade, and if I got his end of the cards, I'd just return them to him. I've got all the messages between the two of us...

Heya, I have a trade with Lucario_Aura_Wielder and we closed it on the 22nd of November and I haven't heard back or gotten his stuff yet and it's been almost a month now. It says he's banned, but is it a temp or perma ban?

He is permanently banned but I just made him able to respond and see his Private Messages. If you have further trouble, be sure to post/PM.

dmaster out.

I will be away from Dec.23-Dec.26. I will have my cousin receiving the mail, and he will give anything that arrives when I come back.

hey i dont know if this is the appriopriate place to post thjis but i am coming back to the site for trading and eventually selling on the site
problem i had is i had a old trade reputation that has either been deleated or broken (in my sig)
i would like to have help in either recovering that thread or getting my refs back
so if any of u guys could help me that would be great
thanks a lot
yuyuman345

I have been really patient with The Crippler 18.. It's been about two months. He has received my end, but I still haven't received his end!

I have been really patient with The Crippler 18.It's been about three months. He has received my end, but i haven't received his end!
He said may have lost in the post and that he would send another cards.That was a month ago.

Thanks!

Just letting you know I have not received from him ether, but he said that he had resend. So I am waiting for that to arrive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back