• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

The Dispute Thread - Check Traders, Report Suspicious Activity, Rippers, & Reputation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please send me all PM's between you and 80baby.

Thank you.

And no, you are not allowed to leave a neutral or negative ref about anything without the consent of the Trade Council. If you have any problems, please post back or PM a member and we can guide you though the proper steps for doing so.

Hey Trade Council,
Dragonitetim and I had a trade. He receved my end on August 30th and said he had sent his cards out the same day. It has been the three week limit on his cards, but since Labor Day was a few weeks ago, and no mail was going through, I will allow for a few more days. Let me know who I can send the PM log to. Thanks!

I had a trade with dragonitetim and shipping from China took over a month (not quite 5 weeks).
I was expecting 2 weeks max.

If it doesn't show after another week forward your PMs to me.

Ok thanks for the info. I'm have no doubt he sent it, because I know he is a pretty honest guy. But thank you and if it doesn't show up I'll let you know via PM.

Hey I am just posting to say I have a small amount of suspicion of someone not sending their end, they have broken a few of the rules so far and I just wanted to make it TC knowledge (PM if you would like to know info on names, but we can just wait). I will PM a TC member if I feel any more suspicious.

bdubs216: PM me all PM's between you and him (All in 1 PM please) and we can go from there.

Tylertyphlosion: Thank you for your concern, please PM me with what you see with any and all examples of why you feel this way.

Thank you.

Torterra_Tank is that banned ace fellow, he says he has gotten my cards, and will send Monday. But, I'm afraid I may be ripped...

Gives negative repetation to INFERNAPE112892

Because I have send Kingdra prime (JPN) When it was new for around six months ago and never got anything back. He has sent me several messages this season that he has sent cards to me but I never received them. He has also sent other cards I not have received.

Sorry for my bad English!

Thanks!

I am giving it until Friday, but I wanted to keep you alert that I have been waiting for about 3 weeks now for my Lugia Legends top half card from Torterra_Tank.

He told me he sent it out on Saturday, which will mean I have been waiting for 3 and a half weeks, far too much time. I do not see how it is fair to give a window of 2 weeks, and if the wait is over 2 weeks we still must give a positive rep.

Umbreon1997: PM me any and all info.

Thanks.

ArceusTrainer: You are not allowed to leave a negative without the consent of the trade council, so you have been warned and the ref you left will be deleted. In order to get the negative, you have to PM me any and all information and we can work step by step on this matter.

bdubs: If you choose to take this in your own hand it will land you no where and just giving yourself warnings which can lead to a ban.

And its really unfair for you to try to judge what an acceptable time frame as I am pretty sure you have no knowledge of this persons life. How do you not know something happened to this person? What gives you the right to make him follow your agenda? Of course we would love to see all trade go in a timely manner but not everyone has the means to do so.

I didn't judge 2 weeks. It's what was set by the rules. Please don't assume me to be inconsiderate in that regard. Maybe the trade rules should be adjusted so that the courtesy could be extended to being just plain communicable.
And I'm just giving a heads up, i'm not trying to cause a dispute, just giving a heads up. I don't understand what you mean by "choose to take this in your own hand" because I never intended to do anything other than make a complaint.

Omahanime: It hasn't been 2 weeks yet, I know it's right near, but lets wait 'til the 2 weeks are up. Have you tried PMing him again?

bdubs: I'll let you talk with Anthony, since he took on the Dispute.

I am having a problem w/ coach4312-

I sent to coach4312, got there(my 17 dollar check after one getting lost in the mail)
He sends me the stuff
This weekend i recieved only the non-RH stuff, none of the RH's i was supposed to recieve(it was a bulk deal)
I've emailed and pm'd a couple of times since saturday, still no replies, but i figured i'd tell you guys now.

I also have all the pm's if you need them.

80baby and I are having an issue.

We confirmed on 8/27

I recieved 10/5

As you can see it has been SEVERAL weeks before I received.

On 9/22 he asked if I have received yet, I replied no and said that if I do I will send back because it has taken wayyy to long. He is now saying that it was the Post Office's fault, which is believable.

I was just wondering what I should do.

P.S. I still have all the PMs needed

Luxray_GL_Lvl_X i think he backed out its been 15 days, he sent first, i want to give him a neutral ref, he hasnt been comunicatting at all

i confirmed a trade with dragon rider of pokebeach and he has not been on since the 6th of october. i have received his end but i have emailed him and pmed him and i have gotten no reply if he has received yet.

I would say no news is good news. If he hasn't received he would be PMing you too.
I would not worry unless he contacts you.
Sounds like dragon rider might not be a regular trader who is on frequently.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back