• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

The Dispute Thread - Check Traders, Report Suspicious Activity, Rippers, & Reputation

Status
Not open for further replies.
So he sent out 7/31 you're saying? If so he messed up and would have had to send out 8/31 as 7/31 is a Sunday. You need to wait a bit longer if that is the case. Not every package speeds through the mail.

I rather be Safe than sorry it did say 7/31 i did not mean he sent it that day what im saying is he did not say he sent it or did he leave me a ref. I forwarded the PM's to you.

Another dispute I have....
This time with Ace310J.

Made a deal of
My: Raikou Star
His: Raichu Lv. X and Honchkrow X (both were said to be MINT)

Received his end and he wanted to make another deal before I sent out so I could send all of my end at once(2 trades.)
SO I make a deal and the deal involves him wanting the same Raichu he had sent me, but when I went to go back over the cards he sent me they were NOWHERE near mint condition. The Raichu has a crease in the top right, it has edgewear from obviously being played, and the honchkrow has a small mark that looks like a pen pressed on it and it also has edgewear.

He is saying now that the 2 cards he sent were MINT when he sent them to me. This is obviously not the case. I have not sent out my end on either trade yet, I am going to await what you guys feel is necessarry.

Tylertyphlosion said:
Another dispute I have....
This time with Ace310J.

Made a deal of
My: Raikou Star
His: Raichu Lv. X and Honchkrow X (both were said to be MINT)

Received his end and he wanted to make another deal before I sent out so I could send all of my end at once(2 trades.)
SO I make a deal and the deal involves him wanting the same Raichu he had sent me, but when I went to go back over the cards he sent me they were NOWHERE near mint condition. The Raichu has a crease in the top right, it has edgewear from obviously being played, and the honchkrow has a small mark that looks like a pen pressed on it and it also has edgewear.

He is saying now that the 2 cards he sent were MINT when he sent them to me. This is obviously not the case. I have not sent out my end on either trade yet, I am going to await what you guys feel is necessarry.

When I shipped out both cards in toploaders I checked them both and they were both in mint condition. I was actually amazed at how good of condition the raichu was in. I pulled both of these cards my self and immediately put them in a sleeves and then into my book and they have never been played.

I'm having trouble with a trader by the name of MotorRotom... after checking my PMs and hearing back from him again that he STILL hasn't sent, I realized it's been almost two months since we confirmed. He says he has been somewhere where he can't use electronics or send stuff in the mail at all, so I was wondering why even bother trading in the first place? At this point, I'd like to leave a neutral ref and cancel the trade. I have all of the PMs.

I know how you feel...
People make a trade and you are holding cards for them.
You might have had to turn down other trades for those cards.

Can you send me the PMs you have?
Maybe even the link to the thread where the trade was made?

I'm missing like 3 trades I did about 2 weeks ago. I even went to both my post offices that handles our city's mails and they are not holding them...

- One sent like in the middle of this week [still have not received]
- One sent on July 26th and still have not received [but we're communicating the situation]
- One sent in the middle of last week [July 25th week] and still have not received [sent him a PM this morning]

I'm curious what we should all do, if the trades were "lost" in the mail? I do not want to jump to conclusions or anything, but I usually receive my mails very quickly [2-4 days]. I did a few trades last week and they received my end and sent out theirs a little later in the week and I received theirs perfectly fine. But the ones I made deals with like 2 weeks ago, I did not receive at all.

nabby101 received my end of our trade 06/25/2010. It is now 08/07/2010 and I have still not received. He said he sent them when I questioned him 2 weeks ago and when I PM'd again last week he did not respond to me.

It's been 12 days and I haven't heard a word from Steelix Kid if he received my end.
He hasn't responded to my PM as well.

However, I did get my cards from him first.

nerdstar_ink said:
I'm missing like 3 trades I did about 2 weeks ago. I even went to both my post offices that handles our city's mails and they are not holding them...

- One sent like in the middle of this week [still have not received] - Middle of this week? Give this more time, it has only been 4 days...
- One sent on July 26th and still have not received [but we're communicating the situation] - While this has been 13 days (4 of those weekend days) give this one a couple days.
- One sent in the middle of last week [July 25th week] and still have not received [sent him a PM this morning] - This has barely been 10 days, give this one time too.

I'm curious what we should all do, if the trades were "lost" in the mail? I do not want to jump to conclusions or anything, but I usually receive my mails very quickly [2-4 days]. I did a few trades last week and they received my end and sent out theirs a little later in the week and I received theirs perfectly fine. But the ones I made deals with like 2 weeks ago, I did not receive at all.

Are the 3 traders communicating with you on these 3 trades?
I really find it hard to beleive that all 3 of these are going missing.
To answer your question, if they are lost, you must replace these or offer something else in compensation.

STEREOCHILD said:
nabby101 received my end of our trade 06/25/2010. It is now 08/07/2010 and I have still not received. He said he sent them when I questioned him 2 weeks ago and when I PM'd again last week he did not respond to me.

I will PM nabby101.
I see the reference he left for you.
If you can forward to me what he was supposed to send I'd appreciate it.

Zierant said:
It's been 12 days and I haven't heard a word from Steelix Kid if he received my end.

We will be contacting Steelix Kid.

Shakespeare said:
STEREOCHILD said:

I will PM nabby101.

I no longer have the PMs unfortunately although the trade was made in his trade thread on page 4. Link here.

Shakespeare said:
To answer your question, if they are lost, you must replace these or offer something else in compensation.

Surprisingly, I am missing those 3 trades. I sent first and they PMed me, informing me that they sent their end out, and I've been waiting for some time. Like I said before, I usually receive all my mails 2 - 4 days max. So of course I would be a little worried, but I'll wait another week and see how that goes. One of the "missing" trades, we sorta settled on something and the other 2 have been communicating with me, but one of them informed that he is just lagging...

Shakespeare said:

STEREOCHILD said:

I will PM nabby101.

Zierant said:

We will be contacting Steelix Kid.

I had Posted on my profile i was on vacation . Sorry for the misunderstanding, Btw I still have not received my end from Common Candy or a ref .

Its been 2 weeks now since Ace310 claimed to have sent. I still haven't received anything from Ace310j.
The trade was established on the 24th. He didn't send out until the 30th or 31st.

Luckily though, he was suppose to send first.

Zierant said:
Its been 2 weeks now since Ace310 claimed to have sent. I still haven't received anything from Ace310j.
The trade was established on the 24th. He didn't send out until the 30th or 31st.

Luckily though, he was suppose to send first.

I have sent mine. If it doesnt come in the next few days. I guess I will ship the cards again.

RE: The Dispute Thread - Check Traders, Report Suspicious Activity, Rippers, & Reputa

ace310j said:
I have sent mine. If it doesnt come in the next few days. I guess I will ship the cards again.

Zieriant I went to the post office today and your package had been returned to me saying that the address was wrong. So if you could please pm your address again I can reship.

Sorry I hate to Sound Impatient But Whats Going on with CommonCandy??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back