• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

The Dispute Thread - Check Traders, Report Suspicious Activity, Rippers, & Reputation

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: The Dispute Thread - Be Informed, Report Suspicious Activity, Rippers, & Bad Reps

Thanks for letting us know, Jackolas.

YourP1MP, wait a few days and get back to me via PM if nothing shows up or he ignores your PM's. Sometimes it takes people a little while to go check their P.O. Boxes.

ElectroManiac, Ok. I've sent you a PM.

PERMANENT BAN: mattwasx has been banned for 2 accounts of ripping. If you had a trade with this member and lost cards, please PM me any details of your trade and leave a negative reputation. (if you haven't already.) You may also file mail fraud if you feel it is necessary.

TEMPORARY BAN: stumpy271 has been banned for 3 days for backing out of a deal.

RE: The Dispute Thread - Be Informed, Report Suspicious Activity, Rippers, & Bad Reps

SR, i got an envelope returned to me today from a trade i had, it is stamped w/ a "return to sender, recieved without contents" stamp, i remember sending it out. I have the envelope in hand and the address of the person that i sent it to, but i think i deleted the pm's that i had with this trader, since it has the stamp, do i have to send his cards back to him, please help as i would like to remedy this situation

reappermi... do NOT delete your PMs from any deals until the deal it done and both sides have received their cards. This goes for EVERYONE! I don't know what else we can do to make this any clearer. It makes our jobs so much easier when we have PMs. As for your situation, I would say use a new envelope, just copy the address over, if that gets returned, I'm afraid you're out of luck with what we can do because you didn't keep the PMs. Until the person you're trading with reports you, there's really no way to tell who it is.

cheetor586 said:
reappermi... do NOT delete your PMs from any deals until the deal it done and both sides have received their cards. This goes for EVERYONE! I don't know what else we can do to make this any clearer. It makes our jobs so much easier when we have PMs. As for your situation, I would say use a new envelope, just copy the address over, if that gets returned, I'm afraid you're out of luck with what we can do because you didn't keep the PMs. Until the person you're trading with reports you, there's really no way to tell who it is.

i remembered who i was trading with, and we agreed that i will send some other cards in place of what got lost, i will send out my end of the trade around 10:00 am today. thanks cheetor

ElectroManiac said:
Yea, and one more thing about my dispute. I had 3 trades at the same time. The others worked out, but he is doing all this.
I don't do anything. I have refs and I have no need to rip anyone. I do fair trades if you see in my rules. I say ''7. I don't like rip-offs, please don't do it. Make it fair.'' I have done everything I could and what was asked of me. Since I did open the envelope, it doesn't matter. No one told me to not open it so I did. What's the big deal? Plain and simple, I did not lie and say I didn't recieve it because the reality is I didn't. I don't want Electro, AnthonyG, Raikou to think I did this on purpose because I wanted more cards. No that's not that the case. I just wanted to make a statement on this situation since Electro is accusing me of me wanting more...

~DJ Hype Vibes

I know this off topic but does anyone know if
konter_j802 is perma banned?
Only asking because I have trade w/ him and that could cause a problem.
Thanks.

CFOURCOLTSFAN said:
I know this off topic but does anyone know if
konter_j802 is perma banned?
Only asking because I have trade w/ him and that could cause a problem.
Thanks.

I looked and it seems that he got warned a lot. He has 5 days remaining on his ban. Should be ok as long as he responds when he gets back. Maybe email him? http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/member.php?action=profile&uid=18387

I just got cards today, leaving him a ref. Hope he remembers to do the same :)

Hey I haven't received my cards from Lucario_aura_wielder. She is sending first but it has been 15 days and I haven't received them. Please PM me if you need more details.

Ace11, if you could please forward myself and Shining Raikou the PM's from the trade between the two of you, that would be great.

Thanks!

Hey, i have no idea why this has been happening to me but me and Jaimonster made a trade and i sent out my end (blaziken lv x) and that was about a month ago, i sent him a pm on the 19th i think it was and i asked it he recieved and he said no because he was moving to a differnet house and he has not been on since the 23rd of sept. i have a pm of him telling me about how he was moving and everything.

If you can forward the PM's to either me, TofU, or Shining Raikou that would be greatly appreciated. After you have done so, we will see what can be done and we can try to contact Jaimonster.

Thanks.​

Hi, I have recently had a trade with INFERNAPE112892, who was banned for a week not too long ago. The trade was:

MY
Gengar Lv. X AofA
HIS
Dusky X IFDS
Shiny Milotic PotF

I received his end September 30, 2009. I sent his end October 1, 2009. Today, he sent me a PM stating he was worried and I told him I had sent out last week. He is accusing me of lying and just now put me on a deadline (Example: I WANT THE CARD FOR SUNDAY). This is just a precautionary post due to the fact that dmaster advised me to do this. I do not want one thorn in my perfect rose to destroy my record over something that is not my fault. I have Private Messages...

Could you forward the PM's to one of us (TC), we will see what we can do.​

It's been over 3 weeks, and I haven't received my end of the deal from the crippler 18. He said he sent on 9/17, and I'm just a bit worried...

I've PMed him. Thanks for your report.

hey, i'm not trying to report anything, but i want you to contact two people for me. i was supposed to trade with these guys a few weeks ago, but i havent received any cards from them. they were supposed to send first. they are ace11 and spartan7987. i dont mind if they dont send and they want to cancel this trade, but i just want to know if they're not going to trade. if not, i'm going to unpack their cards and repost them because i know they're valuable cards. please let me know what they say.

thanks!

If they were suppose to send first than you cannot report them since you did not lose anything. And it really is your responsibility to PM them and find out. We really only PM a member when necessary, anything other than that is your responsibility.

If you send multiple PM's and no answer then you can just put them back up for trade and continue.

I left a negative ref for Cat-O-Ninetales because he never even sent his end of the deal, left me a negative ref saying they were in bad condition when I told him they were not mint but playable, and all were, he exagerated conditions and said there was peeling when none were when I sent them, when he KNEW HE NEVER SENT ME HIS END and was supposed to send back, he had the AUDACITY to trade away some of the Level X's and other extremely valuable cards, he wanted to keep some cards I sent him as "repayment for postage and all this gosh darn trouble" (exact quote). After all of this, I was asked by him if he could do a "sub-trade" (I believe that's what he called it) for three cards that I had sent in this trade/rip that are in very high demand. I believe you see why I tried to leave a negative ref, and I would like Cat-O-Ninetales to be forced to return all of my cards, and replace the ones that he, or the person he traded them to, damaged. I also believe he should be put on a warning list at the top of this forum, and be given a negative referal, and the one on my Referal Page be repealed, as I do not believe I have done any wrong. Thank you for your time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back