• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

The Dispute Thread - Check Traders, Report Suspicious Activity, Rippers, & Reputation

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: The Dispute Thread - Report Suspicious Activity, Rippers, & Bad Reputation Here.

When deciding something like this, there is a very, very thin line between backing out vs. not sending.

Obviously if the trader backs out and is still active and continues to trade on a regular basis, than we suggest that negative ref because they continue with their business thinking they do not have a care in the world which is something we want people not to do so that is where the negative ref comes in. The same goes for your example Catbus, if they got a better deal somewhere else, they should still get punished if they are still on the site.

Now, for not sending, it does have similarities between backing out BUT the small difference is the inactivity. When the person "disappears" from the site, it is for some reason (life caught up with them, something happened in their personal life, internet when down.) this is when the neutral ref comes in to play. Obviously if they come back and explains what happened to the trader and TC on what happened and than we decide wither it is a viable story or not (this is not applied when someone loses something though only when the person is sending first)

We don't feel its fair if something happened to have them have a negative ref for no reason.

Both seem to be the same concept but have different outcomes. Backing out of a trade is something we look down-upon the same goes with not sending but both a small differences the constitutes negative, neutral, or no ref.

Hope this help you (or anyone else) understand the difference. We know its a very thin line but somethings we can't account for (if they are lying or not). But we do our best to try to weed out the liars vs. truth tellers

RE: The Dispute Thread - Report Suspicious Activity, Rippers, & Bad Reputation Here.

I lost a Leafeon Lv.X and a Sceptile GE holo to 'the crippler 18'.

I sent out on July 5th, and he received on the 23rd. I still don't have the cards.

And it took you 5 months to report this? Why didn't you do this earlier?

Anyway, assuming this is a glitch on why I got off the TC. Do you have all the PM's between you and him to show the deal was done correctly? If you do PM me them.

I gave him a few months, he said that the mail got returned to him a bunch of times. But then I got fed up when he didn't answer my PM's.
I'll PM them to you.

Ok, so I have said something already about Spartan7987. I finally recieved the cards, but there are some things I want to know to help me decide what kind of ref. to post. Here's all of the things that went wrong:

1. He took almost a month to get me my end of the trade.
2. He said he resent on Nov. 7 and I just recieved yesterday.
3. He paid $0.37 too little postage.
4. I was shorted one card (possibly just a mix-up).
5. One card was in bad shape. Another was pretty bad.

I have posted here to decide what kind of ref. to post. Tell me what you think and thanks for the help.

PMing you now for details...

I have a trade with Islam Soliman.

He received my cards already and said he was going to leave a ref, but never did.
its been 17 days and I still haven't received his end.

I Sent him a pm on the 23rd asking if he was going to leave a ref and he never replied, but his profile says he was on yesterday.
I sent him another pm asking about the cards, but idk if hes going to reply back to me.

idk if its to early to be reporting this but it has been 17 days and no sign of cards coming. =/

If you can send me all the PM's between you and him that would be great.

Thanks

I don't have all the post from the beginning, =/
I always have to delete my pms because they get to 200 really fast.

I have half of them, when I started asking him why he hasn't left or sent out.
I'm not sure if that will help so much though.

He said hes gonna send out this friday, but he said that last week too.

Edit: and since he replied to me, it means hes on, and still no ref. =/

I left Islam Soliman a negative ref for bad service. You should always look at a trader's reference to see what his/her trading history is.

yeah, I actually did look at that,
idk why I still traded >.<

Alright heres my Negative ref. for Islam Soliman
and heres Islams Solimans Ref Thread

I'm Just going to "quote" what I put in his Ref Thread.

I'm leaving a negative ref. for multiple reasons.

-----

1. We finalized the deal on 11/8/09 and I finally received today 11/30/09
thats 22 days (over 3 weeks), and the limit is 14 days (2 weeks)

-----

2. He told me the Giratina Lv.X was 95% mint and that there was a little bent on the top that barely could be seen.

The card is actually not mint at all, or not 95% mint for that matter.
- The bent at the top is very noticeable.
- At that same spot with the bent, its already started to peel a bit.
- There are about 4 noticeable dents on the top/middle of the card.

-----

3. The Snorlax isn't mint either, It has multiple dents at the top/middle too.

-----

4. The top loader was not taped at the top, so when I opened the envelope that cards were half way slid out.

-----

5. It took him like a week to leave a ref after he received my cards, and he kept saying he was going to leave one but he never did. Its not like it takes a long time to leave a ref.

-----

6. This one bothered me the most, When we first made our trade he said he was going to send out the next day. He didn't.

After maybe 10 days or so went by I pmed him wondering what day he sent out. and he said sorry i'm sending out this Friday. He didn't

After a weekish, I pmed him again asking if he sent out Friday and he said sorry he'll send out Friday again and that he just got back from Florida or something.

1. Why would you make a trade knowing your going somewhere.
2. You didn't even tell me you were going out of town.
3. I'm not sure if this story is even true, because he was able to receive my cards right?, which means he had to be at his house to get it. Which means he had more than enough time to send out his end of the deal.

-----

Overall trade was bad. Sorry.

I sent you a PM. Answer back and once we have made a decision we will get back to you about wither or not you are still allowed to have that negative ref or not.

Ive talked to 2 mods about this 1 did nothing the other was Shakespeare
Me and festizio made a trade and he gave me a nuetral ref for "horrible damaged cards"
Which is completely false
And I sent him a make up cards a palkia x and he said this was damaged to

And he replied on cat o ninetails thread saying there's light scratches and that's not as bad as what he said "really scuffed and deep scratches"
I'll try and get a link to that post he made on the thread

If noone can help me with this I'm just gonna say screw this and pokemon altogether

And where are you getting this information?

I read this:

festizzio said:
Can you list which foil EX Emerald energies you have? Also one of the Celebi* is slightly played, just some scratches and scuffs, no creases.

festizzio said:
Alright, lmk if this works for you

My 2x Celebi* (one a little scratched up) for your 2x each Lightning and Water Emerald energies, 3x Rare Candy, and 2x Baltoy GE (I'm sure you have this, right?)

No where he is saying there are light scratches. He does mention it is a little scratched up but that doesn't mean that the scratches are little.

And he also sent us a pictures and we all can see the damages on the card (the Celebi*), so we will have to side with festizzio on this as he sent PROOF of what the card looks like and his description of it is mostly accurate.

So uh, icman92 just left me a neutral ref because I left him one because his cards weren't mint (which they weren't). This doesn't sound like a legitimate neutral reference, as the only reasoning he has for it (as far as I can tell) is because I left him one as well.

I deleted the ref (until he fixes it) and he received a warnings and I sent him a PM.

So if anything else comes up PM me/post.

Hey Trade Council. Just giving you guys the heads up that my cards have not been received yet. So, I sent a few cards to pokemaster563. He sent his cards first, I received, I sent my cards out Nov. 27th or 28th (don't quite remember). He has not received my end yet, and I think they might have been lost. I don't have a problem sending his cards back, and paying him back for his S+H. Let me know what I can do. Thanks!

Well he hasn't been on for a bit (since Thursday) and have you gotten any PM's from him? If not than he might have forgotten and you can try to PM him again. Or you can just wait until he PMs you.

Just keep us updated with anything he PM's you.

Thanks

I agreed with Icman92 on a trade on 11/22.

Deals is as follows:
I send:
Shayman X land
Magnezone X

you send:
Salamence X
Pacharisu GE
Bagon SW RH, 2 Shelgon SW (throw-ins)

On 12/3 i received PM that he had received
and he had forgotten what he was supposed to send. I sent the details again and he replied okay.

on 12/12 I sent PM making sure he had sent, NO REPLY!

On 12/17 I sent another PM and posted on his trade thread. Noticed he mentioned in his thread something about leaving or going some place.

What do I do? I should leave neg Ref of course, but what else?

I sent 2 freakin X's and have gotten nothing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back