The Collector's Showcase: Post Pictures of Any Type of Pokémon Collection!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riraito

BELIEVE in me Molly!
Very nice PSA cards ;)
I have a few I want to get graded myself, but living in Europe doesn't really help with that. I need to find someone who can help me xD

SleepingSnorlax

I'm Blocking Your Path
Riraito said:
Very nice PSA cards ;)
I have a few I want to get graded myself, but living in Europe doesn't really help with that. I need to find someone who can help me xD

Thank you. Love the feeling of having PSA cards :D I held back for quite some time as well before finally getting my cards graded. Depending on where you live have you tried looking up Ludkinscollectable on youtube? I believe he is in the UK (could be wrong) and he does PSA grading for people. You could always pm them and ask them if they can help you or know of someone that can.

Or even try with some people on these forums. I think there are some that maybe able to assist you

The-Kaiser

Starfleet Captain and Pokemon Trainer
The-Kaiser said:
TheTPCProductionz said:
Wow that's a lot of cool stuff, did you open it all ?

not yet i have to be in a "mood" to open it all and it hasnt happened yet =/

also i'll be recording what cards i get from all the packs for another thread on here

and i'll be recording my TCGO codes for a friend from Canada

well might wait longer just got a very good deal on that Deoyxs box on ebay ^_^

Espione

Aspiring Trainer
Heres a bit of my colllection! Have alot of old random pokemon stuff..This is just stuff that im trying to get rid of at the moment due to having to go to a dorm, which wont allow me to take all of this stuff :(

Have about 50-80 unopened packs mainly from the EX series, the first gen packs, and hgss..and so many binders of cards :( ill try to get pics of the better stuff soon! Hopefully i can keep most of it..just the space issue :(

Espione

Aspiring Trainer
One of my old friends gave it to me along with another that i cant find sadly..that one was actually a fossil holo sheet..it was pretty big so hopefully it would show up soon :(

The-Kaiser

Starfleet Captain and Pokemon Trainer
So Awesome! /)^3^(\

and theoretically your booster pack cards are in a state of quantum flux in the boosters until the atoms in them are observed :)

Daelum

Climbing the stairs to the top
Riraito said:
Very nice PSA cards ;)

Look in my signature ;)

SleepingSnorlax

I'm Blocking Your Path
Rest of my PSA returns...

rZfBhqD.jpg

0GmkqYo.jpg

QE2Jtwq.jpg

q5afE1i.jpg

My 2 Most Favourite Cards Graded
f7AtMY5.jpg

Wish they both could have been 10's

Jaeger

Mewtwo is still my favorite.
This is most of my measily collection. Still working on hunting down the cards I really want, before I try and get the cards from my youth (Base, Fossil, Neo, etc).

Yy7xVoMl.jpg

I have maybe 1 or two other holos on the next page, but nothing worth posting a second pic for, at the moment. Still working on it. I'm mostly collecting only rare and holo cards, and just for collecting purposes.

Jaeger

Mewtwo is still my favorite.
Mint, too. Not a single flaw on it. I got it for a decent price. One down, at least 30 more to go before I slow down a bit. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.