Collecting The "Card Collector Help" Thread

RE: The "Merchandise Help" Thread

omahanime said:
Brave Vesperia said:
Is a 1st edition EX Battle Boost booster box worth $44? I'm considering getting one in a few months.

No, My boxes are costing me $25.245

Where are you getting your boxes, if you don't mind me asking? I'm assuming AmiAmi?

Okay, here's my question.

My friend won the Pokemon tournament at Anime Expo, and received a prize for it. Supposedly, it is a full collection of all the Japanese league badges, made of metal, framed in glass. It is supposedly official as well.
That is what he has been told, but he isn't sure, and he doesn't know anyone who can corroborate that.

He allowed me to take photos of it on the condition that I use them to find out its legitimacy. I have 2 photos of the product below. They were taken with the 3DS Camera (the only one I had at the time), so I apologize for the sub-par quality.

Front of the frame, in its carrying case:
The text reads "Pokémon Black2 White2 Badge Collection" on the left, and "No. 0451" (or something like that) on the right.

HNI_0020.jpg

Back of the frame, resting on the carrying case:

HNI_0021.jpg

Have any of you seen this before? Any help you can give as to what it is will be much appreciated!

It was a Pokemon Center exclusive item from a few months ago, so it's offical.

Where is the best place for preordering a plasma blast trainer box? I know some sites are sketchy to preorder from so if I'm going to I want to be sure. Sorry if this has already been asked. Thanks :D

Furn said:
It was a Pokemon Center exclusive item from a few months ago, so it's offical.

My thanks! Is there a link to a page on the Pokemon Center website or wherever that has a picture of it?

...awesomeness; thank you so much. I will tell my friend of this news immediately.

Actually it does.. But yeah I seen both English and Japanese on sale

^ I second this. There's 1 type of English Southern Islands and 2 ways the Japanese Southern Island cards were packaged. So there's quite a big difference. lol

^ Actually 1 way in English, 4 ways in Japanese

English: Box (with binder inside)
Japanese: Rainbow Island - Binder OR (3 little folders)
Tropical Island - Binder OR (3 little folders)

sorry my mistake, interpreted your statement wrong... but @theducktamer is correct, Japanese printed 2 different ways

is there a place online selling the newest Pokemon Knock Out collections sold in Rite-Aid's?

Rite-Aid in my town closed up a bit ago =/

Does anyone know the release date (japan only) for the Tomy ippai eevee-lution set? This is a 2nd release with 2 sylveon figures added.

Kaiser- if you still want any promo blister or gift set PM me. I still have YET to see the plasma storm or plasma freeze 3 packs. I have found the electrode/moltres p freeze packs, and darkrai jumbo boxset. What is this new knockout collection you are talking about?? A few months ago, I found some with latios, latias shattered glass promos, and also a pop holo flygon. But think they were from many years ago.

I am looking to make a custom playmat and I was wondering which is better, markers or paint? (and what type of markers/paint?)

Back