BW/BW2 The Battle Now! Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi. I want to do a gen five battle within the next two hours. Pm me if you're interested, no Wifi. I don't care about the rest of the rules.

Does anyone want to do a battle sometime today? The same rules will apply. Pm or post if you are interested.

I'm really Looking for a Standard battle, 6 vs 6, and no ubers. Also this is a 5th gen battle.. Pm me if interested~! :D

Look for anybody who wants to do a rotation battle~
I use 1 legend (so you can)
My Pokemon are from 57 to (1)100 (Please keep in that range)
I use different region Pokemon, but it's a B/W battle

I would like to do a battle now. If you are interested, PM me and I'll give you my friend code. No ubers. Black and White

Looking for battles definitely. Standard rules I guess though I really dont like restrictions at all. i'll go with this threads rules. fc is in my prof. pm me.

anyone up for a triple battle on pokemon black or white let you all know my team has some darkrais if you are interested pm me ill get to you as soon as possible

Anyone want to battle? No ubers please, 6 on 6 capped at lvl. 50. Standard rules for a single battle. My FC is in my signature, pm if you're interested.

Oops apparently it isn't on there. Anyway here it is: Pokemon White FC 4813 6426 7286

Does anyone want to battle on pokemon online? I'm kinda new to pokemon online, so I want to try it out...Single battle, No Ubers, and 6 on 6. Pm if interested...

Anyone want to play against Shifty? I will doing random battles ALL DAY TODAY!!!! I prefer top class players, but as long as you're DECENT, I'll play. Check out my youtube channel shifty14326. Host IP: 192.168.1.105 Port #7070. Come and get some!

P.S. I am an Apprentice Player, but my deck is literally ready for Nationals. I'm just doing final adjustments on RedShark.

Sorry about the confusion, but the Battle Now thread you're looking for is stickied under Online Playtesting, here. -Chariblaze

Does anyonee wanna battle?
Triple Battle
Legendaries allowed
No voice chat (I just woke up)
Anyone up for it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back