BW/BW2 The Battle Now! Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pulse

This.
All battle requests go here. If you post asking for a "Standard Battle," here are the rules.

Rules:
  1. Format: The following rules will be required for all battles:
    • Single
    • Auto Level 100
    • Six vs. Six
  2. Clauses: The following clauses will be required for all battles:
    • Species Clause: You must use six different Pokémon on your team. You can't have two Chimchars on your team.
    • Self-KO Clause: You cannot use moves like Explosion or Destiny Bond on your last Pokémon if it will force a tie.
    • Sleep Clause: You can only put to sleep one Pokémon on an opponent's side at any time. If you use Spore to put one Pokémon asleep, you cannot use it again to put another Pokémon asleep until the first one wakes up.
    • Evasion Clause: Moves that specifically increase evasion are banned. Double Team is an example of a banned move.
  3. Uber Pokemon (5th Generation): The following Pokemon are banned from 5th Generation battles:
    • Arceus
    • Blaziken
    • Darkrai
    • Deoxys
    • Deoxys-D (Defense forme)
    • Deoxys-A (Attack forme)
    • Dialga
    • Giratina (both formes)
    • Groudon
    • Ho-oh
    • Kyogre
    • Latios
    • Lugia
    • Manaphy
    • Mewtwo
    • Palkia
    • Rayquaza
    • Reshiram
    • Shaymin-S (Sky forme)
    • Zekrom
      • Unreleased event Pokemon: Keldeo, Meloetta (both formes), and Genesect

• Uber Pokemon (4th Generation): The following Pokemon are banned from 4th Generation battles:
    • Arceus
    • Darkrai
    • Deoxys
    • Deoxys-D (Defense forme)
    • Deoxys-A (Attack forme)
    • Dialga
    • Garchomp
    • Giratina (both formes)
    • Groudon
    • Ho-oh
    • Kyogre
    • Latios
    • Lugia
    • Manaphy
    • Mew
    • Mewtwo
    • Palkia
    • Rayquaza
    • Wobbuffet

Legal hacks are not permitted if you do not inform your opponent beforehand. If they are OK with it, than there is not a problem. If you fail to withdraw this information and you are caught, you will be punished.

The only posts made in this thread will be for battle requests. Happy battling!

Ok this is interesting. Pulse+, could you battle me for being first to post in this new thread?

One question Pulse, since this new thread is up, we don't make threads asking for battles, right? Do we just post here, and then somebody posts back if they want to? Sorry, but you didn't specify that in the thread. (About someone posting back to battle, or something along those lines)

Ok, thanks for answering my question. I take it that the Battle NOW! forum is basically dead. >_>

Yes, all battle request are for Wi-Fi. On Shoddy you have a button to find a battle, so why would a thread be needed? :p

Information regarding legal hacks have been added to the first post.

Too bad there isn't a luck hax clause. >_>

Wow, I would need that in place all the time. My latest thing [not a game killer, but REALLY annoying thing] is Sleep Talking Rest. I had such bad luck with this yesterday. Finally last night I was like, "WTH, I have TWO other moves!! >_>"

Could this be on Shoddy too?

If so, someone want to go?

EDIT: Oh...I just read everything. But still, I need someone to battle on Shoddy. PM me if you are interested. :D

Well, I got WiFi, so if anyone wants to battle....

Standard Rules, OU.

Just so everyone knows, I'm no good at OU. Nor am I good on WiFi. :p

Here's hoping this thread actually works. I'm not getting my hopes up though. Two days without a response is pretty bleak though. In any case, standard OU battle plox.

We still need to battle. Let me know when you'll be around and we can set something up. :p

Also, this thread should gain activity after I'm done making the official PB server on Shoddy Battle. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back