Wi-Fi Trades The 4th & 5th Generation Wi-Fi Battle Now Thread

RE: The Master Wi-Fi thread

pokemonjoe said:
I can hack, but it does take some time. What nature is the marvel scale dratini?

Adamant,Jolly,or Quirky thanks so much.

Kevin24's Event Shop
Rules
1. No hacks. if something of mine turned out hacked i can provide a refund. i expect them same from you
2. be patient cause sometimes i get sick or internet goes down
3. I only want events
4.NFT events are nft so don't ask
5. No events from http://pokemonsecure.com/pages/pkmdbhostfiles. pokemondatabase pokemon are hacks
6.6. I do not trade for 3rd and 4th gen events that are on 5th gen nor will i trade mine on 5th gen.
link to my events is listed in my sig. can't list them all here since they will exceed the word limit
Wants
GBA events from 3rd or 4th gen you obtained yourself and is still in 4th gen.
Events not from DJ
PCNY events from a,b,c and d i don't have in 4th gen. must be legit checked by someone from PokemonSecure
Wish Events I don't have. again must be in 4th gen and legit checked. pending a trade for a whole set
GCEA events i don't have in 4th gen( i would like them to be legit checked first)
More guidebook gothorita with proof
More DW Starters with proof
French, German,Italian, Japanese, Korean and Spanish DW Eeveelutions with proof
More DW Events With Proof
Proof of legitimacy means :- Picture of PGL , Befriending board , picture of serial code , and picture of already claimed DW friend board.
other natures of korean movie reshiram
other natures of korean carlita's hydreigon and korean janta's golurk
other natures korean cinema celebi
other natures of single strongest battle class events
other natures of kanto sicker events
other natures of Multirama events and characteristics of multirama zoroarks i don't have
french aura mews and italian channle jirachis not from dj( will keep nft if requested to)
other natures of adventure camp fossils
complete nature set of ierukana singing pikachu ot:いえるかな
natures of Colosseum Ho-Oh i don't have from each language and in gen 4
more summer league pikachus with proof
natures of 10 ANIV events i don't have in gen 4
natures of super strong events i don't have from any statiion
other dated pal parked jeremy events and any not from dj and in gen 4
natures of channel jirachi i don't have from each language and is in gen 4
complete characteristic sets of english and foreign crown beast event
complete nature sets of French, German and Italian Winter Celebi plus missing natures of Spanish Winter Celebi
Nature set of Spanish Day Pikachu ot VER2012
natures of french, german, italian and korean day pikachu i don't have.
other natures of gcea i have
PCJP events i don't have(4th gen)
Natures of Hadou events i don't have(4th gen)
natures of pokemon center tohoku victini i don't have
natures of 10th anniversary groudon and kyogre i don't have

Goodness that's an extensive list. Yeah, definitely blows the character limit. So in this case, it's fine to be off-site; though, it could be multiple posts, if you wished. Just don't trade files.

Hi, does anyone have a female dw eevee that they would be willing to trade me? any nature or iv set is fine... I have a female DW poliwag modest, or I could breed another nature if that is not the nature you want.

PM me please.

I do have one do you have a female poochyena with rattled if not thats cool the poliwag is fine would you like me to name it

Looking for: Shiny Caterpie Uncloned/UT/NOT Rngd

Offering: other shinies. PM me if you have something specific. 4th gen

Is this the right place to post this?

Flyer1228 said:
Looking for: Shiny Caterpie Uncloned/UT/NOT Rngd

Offering: other shinies. PM me if you have something specific

Is this the right place to post this?

Yeah, this is. If your second post was to bump the thread, that's not necessary; this thread is a sticky, so it'll never get that far down the list.

Also, if I may ask, why don't you want it RNGed?

Kevin24's Event Shop
Rules
1. No hacks. if something of mine turned out hacked i can provide a refund. i expect them same from you
2. be patient cause sometimes i get sick or internet goes down
3. I only want events
4.NFT events are nft so don't ask
link to my events is listed below in my sig. can't list them all here since they will exceed the word limit
Wants
1. GBA events from 3rd or 4th gen you obtained yourself and is still in 4th gen.
2.PCNY events from a,b,c and d i don't have in 4th gen. must be legit checked by someone from PokemonSecure
3. Wish Events I don't have. again must be in 4th gen and legit checked.
4. GCEA events i don't have in 4th gen
5. More guidebook gothorita with proof
6. More DW Starters with proof
7. Italian and Spanish DW Eeveelutions with proof
8. More DW Events With Proof
Proof of legitimacy means :- Picture of PGL , Befriending board , picture of serial code , and picture of already claimed DW friend board
fee free to vm or pm me.

Anybody have a legit Deoxys they'd trade? PM/VM me if you do with what you want in return.

Anyone willing to trade a female DW Gligar/Gliscor? Any nature, and EV's and IV's don't matter (but I would prefer them to be good).

Looking for DW Carvanah/Sharpedo Female. Check my trade post for offers. Got one.

Again, looking for Dw eevee female. I have a female modest dw poliwag for trading.
Pm me please.

looking for a nats event Shiny Larvitar with a good nature/IVs. Please PM me if you have one, feel free to check my trade list and shoot me an offer.

Does anyone have the movie Meloetta? I can trade a RNGed shiny Magnemite. I don't like RNGs so I'm trying to trade for it. I can also throw in a Lv 100 Liberty Pass Victini.

Does anybody have a female DW riolu (is that even possible?) for Trade? we can negotiate after I know if it even exists.

Looking for a female DW Cubone. I don't can about natures Ev's or anything like that. I have some other nice DW Pokemon to trade.PM me if your interested.

Alright, check out the PokeStore.
Here you can get any Pokemon (not events or DW JUST your average Pokemon, barring legendaries of course, since they are limited) at a specified level (below 30 please) with a hold item of choice.

Here's the rules.
Must be a reasonable Pokemon (No events, DW or Legends)
Must order via PM
Must allow time to obtain and raise
I cannot do EVs, IVs and natures.
It will not be hacked.
You can offer anything in return, it's a free service.
Hold Item must be reasonable.
Pokemon level must be below 30.
Moveset must be within reason, (NO moves via breeding. sorry :/)

PM me with your FC in Black or White and I will see what I can do for ya. :p

~~Apathy

Just posting to say that if anyone cares for any competitive stuff (unlike most of what's in my trade post), just PM me about it. I do not hack, so it might take a little while, but I can guarantee you won't be disappointed. 3rd Gen Move Tutor moves, though, might be a bit, uh... Not as available :p

/me points to sig

So I kinda need to evolve a Karrablast, if anyone will trade to do that. And I might need to evolve a Porygon into Porygon2 (no Porygon-Z) if I breed one before someone replies to this.

EDIT: Thank you, Chariblaze.

I can do that. With your boldness of using Pokecheck, could you get me my Secret ID?

Back