Wi-Fi Trades The 4th & 5th Generation Wi-Fi Battle Now Thread

RE: The Master Wi-Fi thread

Sure paddy it's level 52 though

Can you get shiny rayquaza if not how do you get him in regular gameplay:)

If anybody has a Shiny event Eevee, I would like it. If you are interested in a Regigigas, PM me and I'll give you the other information about it. If not, I've got a whole lot of other stuff you might want. I just want to get rid of the regigigas.

snoz1 said:
OMG Just got a level 100 shiny giratina(legit) up for trade for lv 100 shiny arceus and lv 100 shiny rayquaza if u can get rayquaza in shiny See my post on page 25 for friend code

Is the Giratina's original trainer "Tobias" by any chance?

snoz1 said:
OMG Just got a level 100 shiny giratina(legit) up for trade for lv 100 shiny arceus and lv 100 shiny rayquaza if u can get rayquaza in shiny See my post on page 25 for friend code
All shiny arceus are hacks. Arceus cannot be shiny. Also zekrom, reshiram, victini, celebi, keldeo, genesect and meloetta cannot be shiny either.

If anyone here can clone Please PM me as I need 7 Pokemon cloned for Yakkov. Grizzly: If you get around to my PM Please send your FC so we can set up a time to be on Wi-Fi. To remind everyone I am on Wi-Fi most of the day after my daily events are done. All I need is to send whoever my FC and receive yours and then we can work out a time to be on Wi-Fi. Check Wi-Fi often as I am there after my dailies are done XD.:)

snoz1 said:
Sure paddy it's level 52 though

Can you get shiny rayquaza if not how do you get him in regular gameplay:)

I can't get it Shiny, sorry.
In regular gameplay, I Pal Park'd it from Emerald to HG, and then to Black, but it is possible to get it in HeartGold/SoulSilver by trading a Groudon/Kyogre from the opposite version (I don't think a transferred one will work) and then get the Jade Orb from Prof. Oak and then you can go to the Embedded Tower to get Rayquaza.

^You mean people who want Pokemon at unlegitimate levels? (Like Zekrom lv 9 and under). They shouldn't even be on the GTS if they do that.

Does anyone have a Keldeo for offer? I have an UT Modest Darkrai, DW Pokemon and other stuff.

EDIT: Also does anyone have an Adamant or Jolly Victini with Fusion Bolt?

Does anyone have a DW Modest Bulbasaur, UT? As I said I've got DW Pokemon and other things. I also have PKRS. Thanks to everyone else who has traded/going to trade with me.

Puff said:
Do you happen to have a female DW Vulpix? I've got a spare Keldeo.

I have a DW Female Vulpix but I have to get it cloned if you want it. I already have a Keldeo so do you have a DW Elekid or Magby? If neither of those can I pick another DW Pokemon I do not have? Thanks XD.:)

regigigas said:
^You mean people who want Pokemon at unlegitimate levels? (Like Zekrom lv 9 and under). They shouldn't even be on the GTS if they do that.

Does anyone have a Keldeo for offer? I have an UT Modest Darkrai, DW Pokemon and other stuff.

EDIT: Also does anyone have an Adamant or Jolly Victini with Fusion Bolt?

I have one, but it isn't UT.
If this is for an EV'd team, probably not the best option.

Does anyone have a ditto with 31 defense IV's? I can give it back if you want. I can't get one all the dittos I caught are useless.

Can somebody breed me an Aron with Head Smash and probably also with the Rock Head ability? I don´t really have much to offer, though.

Does anyone have the DW Elekid or DW Magby? If so I would like to trade for them. Check my thread on page 1 of this thread. Thanks XD.:)

Gosh I use this thread a lot...
Wanting: Shiny male Sandslash with Impish nature, or Adamant at least, and if you're able to nickname it that's great, and legit
Items wanted: Choice Band, Life Orb, Toxic Orb

Have: DW Eevee, Dratini, Gligar and Vulpix, (females), event shiny Entei, event Victini and two others, event modest Darkrai, Latios, and a bunch of other stuff.
I have a ton of items too, and I can buy anything at the Battle Shop that's 38 BP and under (I got really sick of the battle subway, and the things are so expensive!!)
I also got Pokerus.
I don't hack. I don't even have an AR or anything. I got Pokerus unexpectedly and I didn't even know what it was. And that was quite a while ago, but it's still lingering around in my boxes.
Also, I can breed a Pokemon with a certain move or something if you want.
Thanks!

Hello, I'm rather new here but I was hoping someone could help me get a team ready for Black2, specifically, I'd like a Shiny Feebas (Female, I'm a little OCD about that) that knows Dragon Pulse and a Shiny Pawniward (Male) that knows Psycho Cut.
Nature doesn't really mean anything to me since I'm not a competitive battler, I only play the single player. I'd also like them hatched (so I can gain the EXP boost)
I don't have much to offer except these:
Shiny:
Ralts (Female) Lv 3 (Cloned from Emerald version)
Palkia (From an imported copy I bought when D/P came out)
Eevee (Adamant) Lv. 1
Nidoran Male Lv. 6 (Hasty)

Events:
Darkrai (Gamestop)
Sh. Entei (Gamestop)
Sh. Suicune (Gamestop)
Sh. Raikou (Gamestop)
Mew (Lv. 5)
Sh. Pichu (Gamestop)
Arceus

Misc:
Squirtle (Naughty) Lv. 1 (Knows Aqua jet and Ice Beam, nothing else) (Untrained)
Moltres Lv. 50
Zapdos Lv. 50
Articuno Lv. 50
Latios Lv. 100
Latias Lv. 40
Regigigas (Novelty) Lv. 100

Or if you need help with Pokedexing, ask, I may have it lying around.
Please PM me if you can help me out!

I am in the need of a Arceus. Can anyone help me.

Back