TCG One TCG ONE General Discussion

Hey, there is a bug that bothers me: "Discard Robo Substitute" sometimes discards a benched robo, with no clear indication on the interface which button I should press to explicitely discard the active robo.

The buttons that say "Discard Robo Substitute" appear in order that you put them down. So to discard effectively you have to be careful and keep track of the order that you bench them.

Just gonna ask a quick question, might seem stupid as well. But is the game undergoing maintenance or something? It could just be my internet connection though.

Just gonna ask a quick question, might seem stupid as well. But is the game undergoing maintenance or something? It could just be my internet connection though.
I don't know about 4 hours ago, but the site is working fine for me. It's likely just your internet connection.

I don't know if it's the update, but starting today I can't scroll down when I'm playing with my Toshiba Chromebook. I can scroll down on other websites and in the lobby but once I get to a game, I can't scroll down to see my hand. Really frustrating because I want to play :/

Edit: Solved the problem temporarily by zooming out

Edit 2: Lol "Need to wait long for first time load. Please zoom-out if you can't see your hand"

Last edited:
Cresselia-EX's Sparkling Particles only activates coming back into my turn, but should work going to my opponent's turn as well.

The updates are nice, especially the noise alert. I feel like loading times have slowed since the update though; it's been inconsistent, but I have a basically brand new computer so this program should not be going slow.

Also, a little glitch report: I started a game in RS-on, someone joined, and then he didn't have a basic Pokemon for 5 draws. I drew 5 cards. Then when it was time to play...I couldn't click anything. Huh! I wonder what that was all about. I posted a picture too in case you want a reference. I won because the other guy left or something, I guess.

Have a good day!

Attachments

• Glitch.PNG
    Glitch.PNG
    519.5 KB · Views: 17
So quick question: When will the next update happen to add Roaring Skies to the list of cards? I would like to start testing out a couple of deck ideas and tcgone is the perfect place to do so.

So after the release of ROS, it appears that TCGOne has been flooded but heaps of users, which is creating noticeable lag. Would there be something to do about this for future releases, which will likely attract even greater amounts of people than this time?

So after the release of ROS, it appears that TCGOne has been flooded but heaps of users, which is creating noticeable lag. Would there be something to do about this for future releases, which will likely attract even greater amounts of people than this time?
I defiantly agree with this and just out of curiosity is your username the same on TCG ONE

I've only just started getting back into this, but mostly just for the career mode. I think I last visited TCG One back in September and October, and back then there was only a handful off players. I guess Pokebeach approved the site at some point since then, as a place to test decks, strategies, and so on, as in most cases, talks of other fan made Pokemon sites are strictly prohibited.
I'm actually happy for this because I finally have a place to talk about and discuss TCG One.
I mostly play in gen 1 though, since Haymaker, Rain dance, and Do the Wave decks are where I'm most comfortable.
I do play the current meta on there too, but last time I was on it, you didn't get any credits/ tokens (can't remember the sites currency) for playing, as it wasn't in the career mode.

Ok a weird glitch happend to me while I was doing the do 1500 water or lighting damage. After I click on the completed quest for some reaosn I did not get anything besides a new quest.

Could someone clarify for me: By donors getting precedence, does that mean if they log in when the website is full a non donor gets kicked? How exactly does the precedence work?

I'm starting to get a little frustrated with the bug that completely nullifies the Torment attack, in this case of the card Simisage, of which I've been sending in bug reports for months now. I've attacked multiple Pokemon using the attack and it appears to do nothing (today Togekiss AT and M-Manectric-EX), allowing players to use the attack again. It's very annoying losing because players exploit (or don't know about) the glitch >.>

How are you going to handle Trump Card being banned? Will the card be removed from TCGONE, or will the game be modified in some way to prevent you from using it in Standard and Expanded?

I was just noticing it today, but there are a few sets excluded from the program such as Unseen Forces and FireRed/LeafGreen. Will these be added at some point? Thanks!

If only it somehow got Hypno with Hand Control to function normally and let you choose what your opponents gets.

Just a question, but are you planning to introuce DP-on or HS-on formats in the game anytime soon?
Are there any plans to release the rest of the formats about up to Holon Phantoms-Majestic Dawn anytime soon? Really anxious about those especially.
Also, have you ever thought about adding Draft/Limited formats?
Hey, could you add Dragon Frontier, Holon Phantoms and Delta Species please?
I was just noticing it today, but there are a few sets excluded from the program such as Unseen Forces and FireRed/LeafGreen. Will these be added at some point? Thanks!

Sorry, no. There are more important features to implement/refactor at the moment. After project todo list is cleared, I may start implementing them, by about 10-12 months from now. Thank you for your interest.

... I should also note that Energy Restore in the E-Reader sets is glitched; if you get 1-3 heads, it will always let you restore 3 energies from the discard pile.
It was fixed.

I was told by someone that you can play multiple Stadiums in 1 turn on TCG One. This is actually not allowed. You can only play 1 Stadium card each turn, even if they have different names. Playing multiple Stadiums in a turn can come in handy sometimes, especially in the next set with Skyfield.
It was fixed.

And also, either Seismitoad-EX's Grenade Hammer or Suicune's Safeguard are bugged. When I target Suicune to receive damage from Seismitoad, it should be blocked by Safeguard.
It was fixed.

I can confirm this also since it just happened to me as well when I used Seismitoad's Grenade Hammer and targeted Suicune. Also, I was able to Turbo Bolt an energy from the discard to Suicune when I shouldn't be allowed to.
It was fixed.

Another bug I just had. I was attacking with Empoleon's Attack Command against a Pyroar with Intimidating mane with 7 pokemon in play with a muscle band and the attack didn't go through. I'm guessing the system didn't recognize Empoleon as a Stage 2 because of Archie's Ace in the Hole bringing him onto the bench from the discard.
It was fixed.

So in the original posts it says it supports iPad does that mean you can play on the iPad or its an app on the iPad just wanting to clarify because I can't find an app.
Thanks!
Thanks for your interest but I recently revoked support for mobile devices.

Could someone clarify for me: By donors getting precedence, does that mean if they log in when the website is full a non donor gets kicked? How exactly does the precedence work?
Donors can login directly without honoring online user limit, and no, their login does not cause another player to leave. There will be just limit+1 players online at that moment.

I'm starting to get a little frustrated with the bug that completely nullifies the Torment attack, in this case of the card Simisage, of which I've been sending in bug reports for months now. I've attacked multiple Pokemon using the attack and it appears to do nothing (today Togekiss AT and M-Manectric-EX), allowing players to use the attack again. It's very annoying losing because players exploit (or don't know about) the glitch >.>
It will be fixed in next version.

How are you going to handle Trump Card being banned? Will the card be removed from TCGONE, or will the game be modified in some way to prevent you from using it in Standard and Expanded?
Does TCG ONE have any plan to comply with the upcoming ban on Lysandre's Trump Card?
Decks containing that card in Standard and Expanded formats will not be valid anymore.
Tester games can still be played for the extra thrill of infinite professor oak usage, though.

Back