TCG One TCG ONE General Discussion

When will XY Promos 46-52 be added to the card database? One of them, Regirock XY49, is of major competitive significance and should be very easy to be implemented.

Are there any plans to increase the maximum number of users from 100? I found it annoying when I just wanted to quickly look at my decklist and then log out, but I couldn't log in. I'm becoming a donor soon anyway, so it won't matter, but I'm sure other people would appreciate the change.

I really think we need a larger capacity.

Not only are several users unable to get in for hours or even days, but the small limit encourages users to afk instead of log out to avoid this issue.

Here is what I saw when I logged in a couple minutes ago (click on the attached file).

Only one person had a room open.

Attachments

• Screenshot.png
    Screenshot.png
    79.2 KB · Views: 27
Yeah, I have been trying to get in all day, but every time I try it says that it is full. This problem has never happened to me before but now all of a sudden I cannot get in. I really think that the capacity is too low and that it should risen, also the fact that most of the people are not actually playing is not very good either and there should be some kind of check to make sure that people are not just afk.

I was filling a bug report when I was kicked from the game for some reason.

So I was playing machop from furious fist, he had a strong energy and I used "knuckle punch". The attack should've done 30 damage. My opponent was playing Excadrill half-art and had two shield energy attached, so the attack should've done 10 damage. The attack actually did 0 damage, he had another shield energy attached to another excadrill. I think the game considered that since they have the same name, they both benefit from the shield energy bonus.

Am I missing something or is it really a bug that needs to be fxed?

What bugs me is sometimes I'll try to get on, have to wait 4 hours and then I'm the 100th person on and 1-2 rooms are open. What if something was implemented where if you haven't played a game for more than x amount of time, it kicks you off?

Apparently inactive players were not having their connection dropped so I have installed a patch version (v14.6.3) which addresses this issue.

at around 1:00-1:30 today, June 16, I was playing the quickplay option for TCG ONE, using a fairy deck. I used the XY05 Xerneas, and twice my game froze when I used its attack,Geomancy. It seems to be fine until I get about 2-5 minutes into the game, however. If whoever is fixing the problem needs clarification, or if the problem is with my own computer, please let me know so I can either fix my computer or clarify. Thanks!

Oh, and I forgot to add: I click Geomancy, and either it will work normally or no window will open (it basically crashes). If I open another window (i.e. looking at a card or opening the report problem button), then it cannot be closed and the game truly stops. If I don't open a window, I can still type in chat, and it appears to go into the game log, but I don't see opponent's responses (if they really are responding). The other time it let me select two pokemon to target, then two energies from my deck, but then the same problem of no window asking which pokemon to attach the first one happens. The problem did not occur before the large maintenance period that just ended today.

Last edited by a moderator:
There's a bug that some of us have been running into where after completing a game we cannot start or join a new game because we are still marked as being in the game. Logging out fixes this issue but it's very strange because there was no such issue before.

EDIT: This bug seems to affect Career games mostly. I haven't encountered it in Quickplay.

Last edited:
I tested it with both XY Xerneas and Promo Xerneas and didn't have an issue. It might be a problem with your connection.

EDIT: Okay, after further testing, this bug seems to pop up randomly with any card that searches the deck/discard pile.

Last edited:
Didn't know where to post this... But for about a week TCG One on PokeBeach has not been loading, whatsoever.

Anyone else with this problem?

everytime i tried to get into pokemon tcg one, but i cant because i get a white screen, cant even see the log in screen.
i use chrome if that helps for the information

I am having the same problem. After about a minute of trying to load, I get the "connection timed out" screen. I also use Chrome.

It does not load on Firefox either.

UPDATE: I no longer have any problems aside from having to relog after finishing a game in career mode.

Last edited:
I've been having the same issue for a couple weeks, this is what it looks like to me (see attachment). It isn't even trying to load.

Attachments

• error.png
    error.png
    498.4 KB · Views: 6
Screen Shot 2015-06-17 at 4.35.40 PM.png
Well, this is interesting. It still said "Waiting for your opponent" Despite the fact that the game had started. This wasn't during a search either.

Hello everyone,
Past 7 days was very challenging for TCG ONE. There was extended maintenance regarding many aspects of the project, new libraries, lots of code changes underhood to sustain more players and be more responsive. Past 2 days was full of bugs, crashes and lockouts. Nevertheless, it is much more stable now (v14.6.9), but still there's room for improvement, thanks for caring.
Please report any problem.

Hello everyone,
Past 7 days was very challenging for TCG ONE. There was extended maintenance regarding many aspects of the project, new libraries, lots of code changes underhood to sustain more players and be more responsive. Past 2 days was full of bugs, crashes and lockouts. Nevertheless, it is much more stable now (v14.6.9), but still there's room for improvement, thanks for caring.
Please report any problem.

i still cant get into the game . not even the log in screen shows up.. i dont know if the game is down or if its some problem with my pc/account :s

Will the more recent promos be implemented very soon? Like Absol-EX and Mega Absol-EX and the tin promos of Sceptile, Blaziken and Swampert-EX?

Sorry if this has already been asked, but what happened to illustrations? They lost quality compared to the previous ones that were much better/brighter.

Back