TCG One TCG ONE General Discussion

Miltank should do 80 damage if there is any Stage 2 in play. However, it won't count any Stage 2 Maxie'd/Archie'd into play, like Greninja and Machamp. Since they technically count as Stage 2's, they should be considered that and they should allow Powerful Friends to do 80.

RogueChomp said:
When you Archie/Maxie an ability, you should be able to use their ability, because they are an unevolved stage 2 and not a basic, and silent lab only stops basic pokemon's abilities. TCG One doesn't let you use a Maxied/Archied ability.

Still love the program though, and hope to see it grow.

The ruling for this has now been confirmed:
http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/thread-fl-regionals-question?action=lastpost

Can you add a way to specify sets in the Import Deck function ? This would be useful especially for N as it would avoid displaying every card having "n" in its name. For example, 3 N (NVI 92) .

I think it'd be cool to have a mode in this where there are no weaknesses and resistances. I'm curious how hard it would be to implement something like that.

Is it just me or does anyone else notice that there is a guy named Green on TCG ONE basically playing himself in career with his alternate account called Red isn't that illegal technically( Because you can make tons of bits and top alot in the board) and I even asked Green if Red was his alternate account his response was Yes.

darkmaster1415 said:
Is it just me or does anyone else notice that there is a guy named Green on TCG ONE basically playing himself in career with his alternate account called Red isn't that illegal technically( Because you can make tons of bits and top alot in the board) and I even asked Green if Red was his alternate account his response was Yes.

I've seen that guy, and I don't know if it's an alt, but those two accounts do exist. I spend a lot of time on TCG playing a friend in classic format, so I thought they were just friends. I don't see the point in "cheating" on career since there's a mode that gives you all the cards anyway.

Omanyte said:
darkmaster1415 said:

I've seen that guy, and I don't know if it's an alt, but those two accounts do exist. I spend a lot of time on TCG playing a friend in classic format, so I thought they were just friends. I don't see the point in "cheating" on career since there's a mode that gives you all the cards anyway.

I asked him and he did said yes Red is my alternate account.

Considering some guys are always denying you bits by forfeiting early just after you played Nightly Garbage Run / Rocket's Sneak Attack / etc. on purpose so you have to waste one minute of your time to get the bits, I can see why some people are playing against themself rather than against others.

... Which is kind of problematic in a two-player game.

I'm back :D

Though disappointed that I need 2700! bits to unlock eCard, when a freshly new account can unlock it for free :(

Also, when I have been playing with my damage swap deck recently, it seems that I occasionally get a bug where I can not click anything, or do anything except refresh the page...

froggy025 said:
Considering some guys are always denying you bits by forfeiting early just after you played Nightly Garbage Run / Rocket's Sneak Attack / etc. on purpose so you have to waste one minute of your time to get the bits, I can see why some people are playing against themself rather than against others.

... Which is kind of problematic in a two-player game.

Or for using Erika's Dratini,Scyther,Aerodactly( which is somewhat understandable), and other staple trainers. But yeah I think he is doing it to make more bits or to try to get certain cards faster.

Darkmaster, I don't know, but maybe this kind of exposure you are making with the said player aren't allowed in foruns rules, just thinking. The correct thing to do if you suspect of something wrong about a players is send a PM to something able to tell you if that kind of play is legal or not. Personally, I do the same thing, I have two accounts and use it to test good and fun deck of Classic/Neo/ECard Series, because it's my favorite era of this game. Of course, if it's now permited, I will stop, but I would hate to have my nick exposed that way.

Just saying.

Saryn said:
Darkmaster, I don't know, but maybe this kind of exposure you are making with the said player aren't allowed in foruns rules, just thinking. The correct thing to do if you suspect of something wrong about a players is send a PM to something able to tell you if that kind of play is legal or not. Personally, I do the same thing, I have two accounts and use it to test good and fun deck of Classic/Neo/ECard Series, because it's my favorite era of this game. Of course, if it's now permited, I will stop, but I would hate to have my nick exposed that way.

Just saying.

Well I understand if you do it for freeplay

I noticed that TCGOne don't have a "report player" option. I just got insulted for nothing by someone in the game, and I use the "report bug & contact admin" option.

^ That's the main reason I don't play career mode anymore

I still use TCGone to playtest in Standard / Expanded though, and that's a great tool for this purpose

Omega Barrier still doesn't block Enhanced Hammer and other similar energy removal options (haven't tested Crushing Hammer, but Xerosic is still bugged).

Just a question, but are you planning to introuce DP-on or HS-on formats in the game anytime soon?

I was playing TCG One, then it suddenly stopped working. There have been times where the game stops working before I log on, but these are usually gone in an hour or so. This time though, I got the image that I'm attaching to you. I can write out this message through my web, so it isn't that.

Have a good day!

P.S. my name on TCG One is Time_Pilot, if anyone from there is reading this. Guess I should also note that Energy Restore in the E-Reader sets is glitched; if you get 1-3 heads, it will always let you restore 3 energies from the discard pile.

Attachments

• TCG One Not Working.PNG
    TCG One Not Working.PNG
    29.6 KB · Views: 15
Hello, I just created a new account on tcg one and can't seem to get any quests or achievements in career mode, not even the Welcome one. I don't remember this being a problem on my old account, to which I lost the password anyway. Any suggestions?

Edit: I noticed I actually have quests... I guess the achievement will show up sooner or later.

Back