TCG One TCG ONE General Discussion

bbninjas said:
Clarification: http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/thread-omega-barrage-clarification

Not enough for me.
1. Do you get to choose a different move for the second one?
2. Do you get to choose NOT attack second time?
3. What if this pokemon is confused and you get a heads in first flip. Do you flip again for the second attack?
4. What if this pokemon is confused and you get a tails in first flip. Do you get to flip again for the second attack?
5. What if an effect of first attack leave you confused. Do you flip for the second attack?
6. What if an effect of first attack leave you paralyzed/asleep. Can you attack second time?
7. What if an effect of first attack discards one energy from this pokemon and it cannot fulfill the energy requirement anymore. Can you use your second attack?

Yes to 1-5, no to 6 and 7. You basically just get two independent attack phases in a row. Anything that's checked the first time (status effects, energy costs, ect) needs to be checked the second time. Choosing your attack also happens in both.

And it says right in the trait box that you "may" use this ability.

And clarification: http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/thread-omega-barrage-clarification?pid=2700032#pid2700032

Wow. That looks really amazing. I don't really play much Pokemon TCG, since I don't know how to play it. But I might just have to learn to give that one a try.

v14.3.2
Implemented invalid email reset routine.
Omega Barrage is now implemented correctly.
Omega Barrier vs Lysandre: fixed.
Omega Barrier vs Xerosic (PHF): fixed.
Evosoda: improved condition checks, fixed selection issue when player selects an unavailable pokemon.
Hypno (AQP) Spiral Aura: fixed selection issue.
Hypno (AQP) Sleep Pendulum: fixed vs attack effect preventing effects.
Gourgeist (PHF) Gourgantic: fixed retreat issue with discarded [G] and 100+ damage.
Eelektross (PCL) Energy Connect: fixed moved energy target.
Float Stone (PLF): fixed vs Jellicent Stickiness, it will reduce retreat cost to 0.
Swampert (PCL 35): added waterfall attack.
M Metagross-EX (XYP): fixed mega evolution.
M Diancie-EX (XYP): fixed mega evolution.
Silent Lab (PCL): fixed lingering effects
Nidoran ♀ (PCL) + Rare Candy: fixed.

Just had a minor bug where during a pretty good Gen 1 Career game I couldn't select anything. Right clicking wasn't working, I clicked every move, retreat and end turn but nothing happened still - they just went as if they were being pressed. Also, I could type into the chat but it wouldn't let me press send, even when pressing enter. This happens to me if I play in alternate mode as well, so I don't use it. I can join, select my active Pokémon and then it goes and I lose for inactivity and can't even leave again :(

Somebody also pointed out that the Base Set booster had disappeared, it's since come back now and I'm not aware if this was done on purpose, or if it was just a glitch for some of us or even removed by accident. Either way it's back now so it doesn't really matter.

Screenshot of frozen game: http://gyazo.com/c503a9cc49b154ac1d53a7b006c0ae18

The packs disappearing have to do with that packs inventory being depleted. Currently, I believe each pack starts with 999 packs and then the users will eventually buy them up and then they can not be purchased after until the admin replenishes. He has stated before he is working on an automated script that will auto refill boosters for purchase.

I started playing this game a few days ago - I'm having a lot of fun! I really like the format, the level of effort put into this, and the options available. I have a few suggestions/things I noticed, though:

-A notification when someone joins your quickplay/career game. I mainly am playing classic right now, which doesn't start as quickly as standard, so sometimes I'm waiting 5-10 minutes for a game. If I start doing other things, eventually someone will join when I forget that I have TCGone up and it won't start after a time. Which brings me to Point 2...
-When the game starts, if I don't click the "okay" button before the starting hand appears, I won't be able to pick a base Pokemon and thus the game has to end. I don't know if that's intentional to weed out afk people or if it's just something specific to Firefox, though.
-It'd be cool to have the FireRed through whatever the Diamond/Pearl sets are. I understand it's a lot of work, but it seems like a odd hole. I admit I'm biased here because after I stopped playing, I started playing again at Hidden Legends and FireRed, Deoxys, etc. were the sets I remember fondly. I don't really care much about Diamond/Pearl because I stopped at unseen forces or w/e it was :p Maybe there isn't demand for these sets? (end monologue here)
-Being able to set up private quick-play/career matches with friends, and being able to enable/disable spectators. The second part isn't as big of a deal, but when I'm trying to play with a friend it's sad when someone else joins the game I set up and I have to tell them they can't play. This is a relatively minor issue, as the playerbase is kind of small and almost all the people I've seen have been cool, but it'd be a nice thing to be able to do.

Again, TCG one is a great website and I'm enjoying it. Certainly a step up from just playing the Game Boy Color games :p. Those are just some things I've noticed/thought of. Thanks for keeping it up, and best of luck in any changes!

Someone just used an Enhanced Hammer on an energy attached to Primal Groudon. Omega Barrier should prevent this.

Edit: A friend said that Xerosic still goes through omega barrier as well, which it shouldn't.

No matter what I do, neither of the currently legal Nidoran Female cards will evolve into Nidorina. I click, and nothing happens. No, this isn't because it is the first turn they were put into play. I attached an image of it below...

[attachment=7771]

Attachments

• sadman.png
    sadman.png
    389.4 KB · Views: 19
Mew ex isn't working correctly with Dimenonal Valley.

Mew ex should be able to use any attack on the board for one [C] less, but it currently can't do that

There needs to be a clearer way of choosing pokemon in play, because if you have two of the same pokemon it is difficult to remember which was which, and sometimes that is game changing and REALLY annoying.

RogueChomp said:
There needs to be a clearer way of choosing pokemon in play, because if you have two of the same pokemon it is difficult to remember which was which, and sometimes that is game changing and REALLY annoying.
The Pokémon you have in play are displayed in order from left to right, it should be easy to know which is which.

It's actually pretty confusing--when you play IRL, you never have to think about which of a duplicate Pokémon you're attaching to. It's not an intuitive thing to have to remember. Even just adding energy symbols (or do a whole revamp of the system and just not have the pop-up window, instead allowing you to select straight from your board) would help a lot.

Also quick but report--Teammates should activate after a Pokémon is KO'd in any way during your opponent's turn, not just after an attack. Someone used Golbat's ability to kill something and Teammates failed (although poison would NOT activate Teammates because the KO doesn't take place during your opponent's turn).

The Classic and Neo Pokémon Powers (I think E-Series too) sometimes are allowed to work if the Pokémon is Poisoned. Blastoise's Rain Dance, Dark Dragonair's Evolutionary Light and others are examples for this. The card says "This Power can't be used if Pokémon Name are Asleep, Confused or Paralyzed", but even with Poison special condition the game says "Power can't be used while in special condition".

Btw, this is the best simulator for TCG since Apprentice, congrats for your work and thanks. :)

When you Archie/Maxie an ability, you should be able to use their ability, because they are an unevolved stage 2 and not a basic, and silent lab only stops basic pokemon's abilities. TCG One doesn't let you use a Maxied/Archied ability.

Still love the program though, and hope to see it grow.

Back