TCG One TCG ONE General Discussion

RE: TCG ONE - Full Featured Online Pokemon TCG Simulator [v14 live]

Maybe some kind of tutorial would help then ?

froggy025 said:
Maybe some kind of tutorial would help then ?

That too and I sold 3x energy removals to a newbie for 50 bits.

v14.2 Update: Aquapolis in Career and more fixing!

General
Aquapolis Booster Packs are now available!
Some UI improvements.

Modern Series
External abilities (like Exeggcute's Propogation or Ho-oh EX's Rebirth) will now be blocked correctly with effects like Garbotoxin or Bide Barracle
As with the new ruling change, Fighting Stadium (FUF) and Jamming Net (PHF) will now work with benched targets
Confusion damage will now be correctly classified as "Do 20 damage to itself" in Classic series and as "Put 3 damage counters on this pokemon" in onward series
Chandelure (PHF) Fainting Spell will now correctly only flip for itself
AZ (PHF) will now discard attached cards of selected pokemon
Fixed rare issue involving two Golbat (PHF) Sneaky Bite
Fixed Electivire (FUF) Tag Team Spark damage calculation issue
Clefable (FUF) Follow Me will now favor user's choice
Fixed Super Scoop Up (FUF, BLW) interaction with Flare Tools
Fixed Ditto (BCR) minor issue
Phione (LTR) Aqua Boomerang will now work correctly
Fixed Shiftry (NXD) Giant Fan issue
Fixed Silver Mirror (PLB) rare issue
Fixed Latias-EX (PLB) Bright Down rare issue
Fixed Lugia-EX (PLS) Overflow rare issue
Added Professor Juniper and Professor Sycamore mutually exclusive check
Max Potion is now usable even with no damage in order to discard energy
Fixed Magnezone (PLS) stacking Dual Brains issue
Added informative clause to Escape Rope (PLS) prompt
Added KO check to Switch effect, which fixes problems with Rapid Spin-like attacks

Classic Series
All cross ability blocking problems should be fixed now (like Muk-Toxic vs Magby-Sputter)
Fixed Psyduck (FO) Headache with Metronome. Effect now fades correctly on benching
Fixed Dark Omastar (N4) typing
Fixed Ditto (FO) vs Strikes Back, Buzzap, Cowardice, Toxic Gas matchups. You can now Buzzap a Ditto!
Fixed Magnemite (N4) rare issue vs Metronome
Fixed Dark Gengar (N4) Pull In rare issue

darkmaster1415 said:
Could you make energy packs cheaper like 10 bits each. Also this happened to me twice from opening a fossil and gym challengers where I opened two packs and got the same uncommens or rare. Example one time I got two packs of fossil and got two holo Haunters and same for gym expect it was max revive.
Pack distribution is totally random and special care is taken to generate unique cards per pack. But 1 in 333 there is a pack that has some duplicates.

darkmaster1415 said:
Also how come I don't see the vending machine cards or the island cards in stores.
Also well you include cards that were only made in the pokemon video games like Dark Venusaur as example
VM and SI cards are only usable via Quickplay Unlimited at the moment. They will be available in career later on.

darkmaster1415 said:
Also keep up the site man its good and why does career say beta? Do you plan to do more with it?
Career always has room for improvement.

axpendix said:
Max Potion is now usable even with no damage in order to discard energy

This is an illegal move. I suggest you to turn it back to how it was, because you can't use Max Potion/Super Potion in a Pokemon with no damage on it.

Note that this was allowed with Pokémon Nurse in the Expedition-on format, if you're implementing old rulings for old formats.
Max Potion: http://compendium.pokegym.net/compendium-bw.html#210
Pokémon Nurse: http://pokegym.net/forums/showthread.php?164338-Max-potion&p=2256424&viewfull=1#post2256424

Thank you for clarification, I will revert it.

As with the new ruling change, Fighting Stadium (FUF) and Jamming Net (PHF) will now work with benched targets

This is actually incorrect (partially). Fighting Stadium was errata'd to only apply to your opponent's Active Pokemon. Jamming Net applies when hitting any of your opponent's Pokemon, but does not apply when hitting your own Pokemon.

Also, BLW-On doesn't include any sets from XY-On, which are needed for the Expanded Format. And Phantom Forces is on neither of them.

Hey guys, as of v14.3, Primal Clash is now available to play!
I have also reverted Fighting Stadium and Max Potion ruling. I have also added fixed modern formats to Standard and Expanded.
Enjoy

As I already have filed, Teammates is not working (remember that KO due to posion isn't counted though!).

There is also ruling error I discovered (which I forgot to report during the game :/):
Training Center does not affect Mega Evolutions, which therefore should not receive a HP boost. Reference.

I havent played on the similater before. How do I build decks? Do i need to have the cards in my collection to build decks? What are the bits for?

I don't know if this is technically a TCGONE glitch or an official ruling, but when I was deck testing AncientExcadrill/Crobat, the game allowed me to perform hand-based actions like Trainers after my first Mach Claw was used. My turn ended, though, after using my second one.

99% sure that you cannot leave the attack phase once the attack phase begins. I'll check for confirmation.

Ironman131 said:
I havent played on the similater before. How do I build decks? Do i need to have the cards in my collection to build decks? What are the bits for?

Go to the Quickplay Decks tab. From there, you can create a deck (top left) or choose one already made by other uses (right). In the create a deck tab, search for cards you want, and click the arrow to make it 'move' into your deck. Each click adds another card. You can click the back arrow to remove. Once you've made a 60 card deck, you name it and save it, and it will now be an option for when you play!

GadgetJax said:
I don't know if this is technically a TCGONE glitch or an official ruling, but when I was deck testing AncientExcadrill/Crobat, the game allowed me to perform hand-based actions like Trainers after my first Mach Claw was used. My turn ended, though, after using my second one.
Code:
Excadrill (Primal Clash PCL 97)
Ω Barrage: This Pokémon may attack twice a turn. (If the first attack Knocks Out your opponent's Active Pokémon, you may attack again after your opponent chooses a new Active Pokémon.)

Attacking twice a turn is a very new gameplay mechanic so I've just implemented this as there is another play cards phase after first attack. I would change it if there is some clarification about this.

Clarification: http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/thread-omega-barrage-clarification

Just had someone Lysandre my P Groudon x____x

Not sure if it's a glitch with Omega Barrier in general or just with Lysandre, but no trainers besides tools and stadiums should be affecting Pokémon with Barrier.

Edit: Note that you can Lysandre something when your opponent has a Pokémon with Barrier active, but you cannot target a Pokémon that has Barrier with Lysandre.

Back