TCG One TCG ONE General Discussion

RE: TCG ONE - Full Featured Online Pokemon TCG Simulator [BCR-on live]

Been trying to log on to tcgone for the past 2-3 days but it hasn't been working for me. I wonder if it's offline while it's being updated?

Anyone else been able to get online? I keep getting a 504 gateway timeout error whenever I try to get to the login page.

I've been playing these couple of days, and I've been able to access and play with no problem whatsoever. Maybe there's some setting in your browser/network/computer that's not allowing you to enter. Have you tried in another PC?

Luispipe8 said:
I've been playing these couple of days, and I've been able to access and play with no problem whatsoever. Maybe there's some setting in your browser/network/computer that's not allowing you to enter. Have you tried in another PC?

I tried accessing it on my Android Phone (which I've been able to use before with no problems) and it didn't work.

If it helps, I tried pinging may.pokebeach.com/play5.tcgone.net (which were the parts of tcgone that never started loading) in command prompt and it said that the server was replying to my requests as if nothing was wrong.

I started to play this simulator a few weeks ago and I find it very good. I tried other simulators before but they didn't convince me (even TGC Online, which runned slow in my computer for some reason).

But I'd like to know if these two things can be fixed in further versions of this game.

1. When someone plays a card that requires to show a card to the other player, that action can be shown in the log instead of making the other player accept it. Since most of the time the player is paying attention to other tab while it's not his turn.

2. There's a quest which consists of 'playing during 60 minutes' , the problem I see here is that it only count's player's time. This encourages players to make time (which is very annoying for the other player). I think this can be fixed by counting both players time (increasing the amount needed), or only counting the opponent's time played.

The rest is ok, obviously this game is in development but I really enjoy it.

What's the deal with Genesis? Been out for several days.

Okay, I think I've found out what's making me not able to load the tcgone website. It seems as if the website loads normally up until it says "read s-static.ak.facebook.com". After it starts reading this "website", the webpage does nothing for a good period of time (around 30 seconds or so). Then, it gives me a 504 error. Unfortunately, I have no idea how to fix this.

That seems like a cache/cookie issue. Maybe delete all browser's cache, cookies and history and go again would do it.

Luispipe8 said:
That seems like a cache/cookie issue. Maybe delete all browser's cache, cookies and history and go again would do it.

Did that and it's still not getting past s-static.ak.facebook.com...

taquerta gilchrist-owens said:
Luispipe8 said:

Then I don't know what could be causing the issue. :/ The last thing I can think about is going into private navigation and make sure Facebook isn't open anywhere in the PC, but it's unlikely.

Phantom Forces?? Please, I really want to play test with what amount of VS Seeker I need in my deck.

Luispipe8 said:

Then I don't know what could be causing the issue. :/ The last thing I can think about is going into private navigation and make sure Facebook isn't open anywhere in the PC, but it's unlikely.

It's actually not working on Android Chrome on my phone either.

I honestly don't feel the need to play this on my phone. Maybe on a tablet, but I would much rather have they released PF. I really want to try out VS Seeker and see how much Enchanced Hammer is influencing the metagame.

Hello guys,

I can proudly say that v14 is near completion, all planned features are now completed, including Phantom Forces implementation.

I have checked out ecard starter decks made by Tash and DarthArdios and I have made some changes on them. I have listed them as public in the program, hopefully some people could check them out / playtest them for me and criticize them, thank you in advance!

We also need some names for those decks, obviously.

Luispipe8 said:
axpendix, you're a better programmer than I am, so... :p

Any solutions you can think of to taquerta's persistent problem?

This. What happened is whenever I go to the "play" section (not the alt method), everything loads as usual until I get a message that says "read s-static.ak.facebook.com". Then, after 10 or 20 seconds of nothing being loaded, I get a 504 error from may.pokebeach.com. When I try to access may.pokebeach.com by typing it in the address bar, I get a 502 error, although regular Pokebeach obviously works fine. The same thing happens on my Android Chrome-running phone, which I've played tcgone on before. I cleared all my cache and cookies and it still didn't work. This has been happening for about 2 or 3 weeks or so.

Luispipe8 said:
axpendix, you're a better programmer than I am, so... :p

Any solutions you can think of to taquerta's persistent problem?

This. What happened is whenever I go to the "play" section (not the alt method), everything loads as usual until I get a message that says "read s-static.ak.facebook.com". Then, after 10 or 20 seconds of nothing being loaded, I get a 504 error from may.pokebeach.com. When I try to access may.pokebeach.com by typing it in the address bar, I get a 502 error, although regular Pokebeach obviously works fine. The same thing happens on my Android Chrome-running phone, which I've played tcgone on before. I cleared all my cache and cookies and it still didn't work. This has been happening for about 2 or 3 weeks or so.

Hi, one issue that I can think of is you're behind a restricted network or proxy that won't allow you to visit ports other than 80 and 443. TCG ONE runs on non web ports (8080, 8443). I've just sent you a link with PM you can try to verify this.

axpendix said:

Hi, one issue that I can think of is you're behind a restricted network or proxy that won't allow you to visit ports other than 80 and 443. TCG ONE runs on non web ports (8080, 8443). I've just sent you a link with PM you can try to verify this.

Thanks axpendix. With your help, I've narrowed down the problem to the internet connection itself; unfortunately, I'm probably going to have to switch ISPs soon.

Also, just out of curiosity, what's new for v14 exactly?

TCG ONE proudly announces v14 update!
  • ECard Series are now available in Career! Your Expedition awaits!
  • Phantom Forces are now available in Quickplay!
  • New responsive UI theme! Many UI improvements and fixes!
  • New Store view for Booster Packs and Theme Decks!
  • Top 10 players in Last Week and Last Month standings will now gain 5% bonus bits from playing games.
  • Playing ECard and Rocket-on format career games will now award 5% and 10% bonus bits, respectively.
  • Bonus bit rewards do stack. So if you're playing a Rocket-on game and are on Top 10 of both last week and last month scoreboards, you'll get 20% bonus bits from that game.
  • Added gained bits display at game end.
  • Added Pokemon, Energy and Trainer counts to deck editors.
  • To compensate with the historical reverse foils, booster packs starting from Expedition set will feature 1 random card over 1 common one. In other words, it's now possible to get two rares in one pack!
  • Implemented a timed service for auto pack and deck replenishment, so that admin will not be bothered anymore for this particularly picky task.
  • Players will not be marked inactive anymore while reporting bugs, so they can enjoy writing lengthy bug reports.
Please report PHF bugs as you encounter them and let few days for them to be cleared out, thanks for your attention!

Awesome! Thanks Apendix!

Back