TCG Discussion - Please Read Before Posting in this Forum!

So this was a real tin but not a real tin with 4 packs. When did the 3 tins come out with the Charizard Garchomp and Rayquaza? I need to know so I can check the archived news on the site. Thanks XD.:)

xxashxx said:
So this was a real tin but not a real tin with 4 packs. When did the 3 tins come out with the Charizard Garchomp and Rayquaza? I need to know so I can check the archived news on the site. Thanks XD.:)

September 2, 2009

http://www.pojo.com/pokemon/news/2009/omaha-9-8.shtml

That is weird. The tins are correct but only 3 packs now? Why are they repackaging them under a 3rd party? Seems like they just want money rather than quantity and quality. I noticed they are only $11.99 too XD. They cost less because each pack is only $2.99 this way XD. What a way to mess customers and consumers over XD.:)

xxashxx said:
That is weird. The tins are correct but only 3 packs now? Why are they repackaging them under a 3rd party? Seems like they just want money rather than quantity and quality. I noticed they are only $11.99 too XD. They cost less because each pack is only $2.99 this way XD. What a way to mess customers and consumers over XD.:)

That's exactly it. They just want the money.

Are there still those tins with 4 packs though? If so Where XD?:)

Got my first dragons exalted packs :D got a few good rares, got a trade for the two magmortars I was after, really chuffed.

That belongs here: http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/thread-the-i-pulled-something-cool-topic

I am thinking about using this deck competetively. Anything you see it could improve on or do without; lemme' know!

Cofagrigus/Krookodile/Darkrai EX deck

Pokemon: (15)
3x Cofagrigus (DE)
3x Yamask (DE)
2x Krookodile (DE)
2x Sandile (DE)
2x Sableye (DE)
1x Darkrai EX (DE)
1x Elektrik (NV)
1x Tynamo (NV)

Trainers : (31)

4x Junk Arm
4x Dark Patch
3x PETM
2x Rare Candy
1x Revive
2x Pokemon Collector
1x Professor Juniper
2x Giant Cape
2x Rescue Scarf
4x Dark Claw
2x Exp. Share
2x Rocky Helmet
2x Eviolite

Energy: (14)

7x Electric Energy
7x Darkness Energy

Just a quick question about Raikou. His attack,Volt Bolt, states that you must discard all electric energy attached to him, but does this make you discard all special energy as well, like prism or blend? Trying to make an Empoleon counter for Klinklang

TPZ said:
Full Arts, EXs, and Secret rares all come in the rare slot of a booster pack.

Right now for Dragons Exalted, it seems the first waves of booster boxes may be glitched. I was watching a box opening on Youtube, the guy pulled 3 FAs, 1 regular EX and a Shiny Reuniclus. It's hard to determine if this is the new norm, or his box was manufactured incorrectly.

Both boxes of DRX I opened had: 2 FA, 1 EX, and 1 SR.
I thought I was just super lucky!

Does anyone else collect PTCGO Code cards, beside Shakespeare, and myself?

omahanime said:
Does anyone else collect PTCGO Code cards, beside Shakespeare, and myself?

I collect them but i give the codes out to people so its not totally wasted :)

Hoping some of our international friends can maybe help me out here.

Would anyone from Europe be able to tell me what a reasonable price in euros is for a booster box? Most of my experience in buying entertainment-related things with euros is that you tend to pay the same price in euros as you would in dollars, which makes me think about €90 or so would be appropriate, but I've not looked into getting a booster box there yet. Trying to plan/budget ahead for Boundaries Crossed.

Artemis said:
Hoping some of our international friends can maybe help me out here.

Would anyone from Europe be able to tell me what a reasonable price in euros is for a booster box? Most of my experience in buying entertainment-related things with euros is that you tend to pay the same price in euros as you would in dollars, which makes me think about €90 or so would be appropriate, but I've not looked into getting a booster box there yet. Trying to plan/budget ahead for Boundaries Crossed.

Depends on were you buy them, but in Holland the price is between € 100,00 and
€ 125,00. :( Some people import them from the USA and then you can get them for € 90,00

Ouch, that's rough. At those prices, I might be better off seeing if I can get an American company to ship one to me, but of course I have to weigh that against long shipping times and immediate gratification. Thanks for the information! :3

^ And don't forget customs! I got a package from the USA worth $ 150,-. When it arrived I had to pay € 40,00 customfee !

Back