TCG Discussion - Please Read Before Posting in this Forum!

Daelum said:
:O

Well guess who now has a Gem Mint Suicune Pokemon 4 Ever Promo :p

However, the newer movies didn't come with promos. I have the Darkrai movie and the Lucario/Mew movie, and I have no promos :/

I believe that the Darkrai Movie came with a Non-Holo Darkrai DP24 Promo.

There is also a movie (dutch only maybe) with a non-holo Celebi from HS Triumphant. I don't know which movie, I only bought the card.

There is a topic for pulls though what you said was slightly un needed to be honest, I believe there was a spanish version of one of the films that got a promo aswell.

I got a Legends awakened booster today and both a Numel and Beldum had bent lower corners. I open my packs with extreme care, so this kinda ticked me off.

The packs were in the lose booster clearance box at Walmart. Could that be what caused it, some kid maybe?

Yeah, that's actually very probable that a kid messed up the cards. You can return the pack to Walmart if you want - they technically sold damaged goods which entitles a refund.

I've been buying base boosters lately and i pulled a holo Poliwrath, card was totally mint except for a small white dot on the back of the card. The dot is pretty small but i did notice it.

Is this normal for cards sealed for that long? To have a defect?

Oh okay. Although that is common, it is not limited to any series of cards. However, I do have a few Base Set cards with ink errors and the like.

Daelum said:
Oh okay. Although that is common, it is not limited to any series of cards. However, I do have a few Base Set cards with ink errors and the like.

I wasn't going to get it PSA graded, so it's probably no biggie right?

I'm just putting together a set of base in my book.

Yeah, I wouldn't care as long as the rest of the card is Near Mint/Mint. If it really starts to bother you though, you can always search for a new one on Ebay. But I would keep the card because Base Set holos are extremeley hard to find Mint.

hello how do i get to the deck disscusions im new and i need a lot of ideas for a zekeels deck

http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/thread-the-mewtwo-ex-eelektrik-zekrom-discussion-thread

That's the Zekeels discussion thread.

Where can i get a list and some info on the Garchomp deck people are running these days? I'm looking to put one together myself!

Try searching on google or try looking in the TCG forums of these forums or other boards. Serebii might have some ideas and maybe Bulbagarden XD.:)

I just pulled a holo Alakazam and the left side and bottom of the card has shiny abrasions on the edges of the card. Is this card garbage? Corners and picture holofoil are perfect. It's for a set in my book, i'm not going to get it graded or anything.

Torterror said:
I just pulled a holo Alakazam and the left side and bottom of the card has shiny abrasions on the edges of the card. Is this card garbage? Corners and picture holofoil are perfect. It's for a set in my book, i'm not going to get it graded or anything.

Seems interesting, but you should post a picture cause I don't quite understand what's going on with your card

Daelum said:
Seems interesting, but you should post a picture cause I don't quite understand what's going on with your card

It has sparkles on the yellow border edges where the holofoil is showing.

Two rule related questions

If a fighting type does a colorless move on a dark type (assuming the dark type is weak to fighting) - is the move super effective? I want to know if types have anything to do with whats super effective or if only moves using that energy type are?

Back