Super Smash Bros. 3DS/Wii U

I wanna see a route for the Wii U pokemon stage for once. That is, if there's no Pokémon Stadium 3-- err.... I mean Pokémon Colosseum.
Oh, wait, idea! I'd love to see them add about 5 to 15 more characters as DLC in the future, along with a few new menu looks, some new songs, Mii customization parts, and stages so everyone is happy!

That would be great! If it were all free! I think Mii outfits have a lot of potential to be really cool and diverse. It would be great to see DLC for that.

It's a shame we probably won't because Sakurai said he didnt have any plans for DLC.

Chocolate Death said:
I wanna see a route for the Wii U pokemon stage for once. That is, if there's no Pokémon Stadium 3-- err.... I mean Pokémon Colosseum.
Oh, wait, idea! I'd love to see them add about 5 to 15 more characters as DLC in the future, along with a few new menu looks, some new songs, Mii customization parts, and stages so everyone is happy!

15 new characters is a huge stretch. They will have DLC (if leak is true, which it is), so we will get Mewtwo as said by the legend himself. I have one issue with DLC, they will release it for both consoles (Characters at least) and I will need to spend 2x the DLC cost!

The DLC leak was debunked. Primarily because it didn't come from the same source as the roster leak.

They could have DLC only for 3DS then have Wii U version already include those characters. Bit of a stretch though.

Salamencetrainer34 said:
Chocolate Death said:

15 new characters is a huge stretch. They will have DLC (if leak is true, which it is), so we will get Mewtwo as said by the legend himself. I have one issue with DLC, they will release it for both consoles (Characters at least) and I will need to spend 2x the DLC cost!

Lately, fighting games have been having DLC characters usually sold as 2, 4, or 5 a pack if not just one character alone. I've also noticed there usually being no more than 16 or so. Same with alternate costumes and stages. And other times, it's just like Street Fighter coming out with a new version, so I guess Ultimate Smash Bros. 3DS: Grand Archive Edition.... :0

It just occurred to me that you can save replays of your matches. I hope the time limit is extended/removed.

They are revealing 1 more newcomer friday. Time to end the hype with a bang! (Its duck hunt dog, dark pit would be a waste of a trailer)

I have the strangest feeling it'll be Mario and Luigi VS Bowser and Bows runs of with Peach, then Bowser Jr. Flies in. and then eventually Luigi gets hurt so then Mario earns his Ph.D and becomes a Doctor. The only reason why I think this is it is due to the fact that Ganondorf isn't a newcomer so he'd only be introduced with a newcomer, but none of the newcomers fit him, and Duck Hunt doesn't fit the other characters as much so it seems a bit less likely to get a video. Unless they do some Heroes Vs Villains video that shows all the heroes and shows Ness too, then all the villains with Bows Jr, D. Pit, and Ganon, then eventually show neutral charatcers like Duck Hunt, Jiggly, ROB, etc.

Looks like there may be more than one reveal, maybe. There is going to be a stream here on Friday 6am (EST), which they already said they're gonna reveal a character, and then the Treehouse Event which I don't know the time for. All of this is throwing down the day Smash 4 comes out in Japan so I think it is safe to assume that there is going to be a character reveal during the Treehouse.
I'm hoping we get a trailer to introduce a bunch of newcomers, like in the the first Brawl trailer that revealed characters such as ZSS, Meta Knight, Pit, and Wario.

EDIT: I might have been right about this. https://twitter.com/SmashBrosJP/status/508975928773332992 Translated it says something on the lines of the following:
(Friday) from 19:00 12 days [Notice] September, released just before a live program of Smash Bros. 3DS at Nico live broadcast will be broadcast. If you are interested, please have a look. # Smash Bros. 3DS_WiiU http://t.co/RrUuSv8MMi

"Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS" was released just before live

We introduce the information in one fell swoop Nintendo 3DS software "Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS" as released just before live broadcast of Saturday 13 September program information. On that day, the people of the editors of the magazine Nintendo game ...

Someone translated it saying "As for the pre-launch broadcast for the 3DS software "Super Smash Bros for Nintendo 3DS", we are going to reveal the information in a single effort. On that day, Nintendo Game Magazine editors will invite guests and, while playing the game, discuss things ranging from new fighters to new modes, and explain the numerous fun things in this game."
This person also pointed out this line "新ファイター" translating it to "New Fighter."
So character reveal is imminent, the question is, will all characters be revealed?

There is a demo for Smash 3DS on the Japanese eShop and has only Mega Man, Villager, Link, Mario, and Pikachu with Battlefield (and FD form). A lot of people have been streaming today so it shouldn't be hard to find some vids of the final build for Smash 4!

Momaster12 said:
There is a demo for Smash 3DS on the Japanese eShop and has only Mega Man, Villager, Link, Mario, and Pikachu with Battlefield (and FD form). A lot of people have been streaming today so it shouldn't be hard to find some vids of the final build for Smash 4!
Adding on, the demo will reach the US/EU, as Sakurai mentioned it. I expect it friday.

Also, the Nintendo Treehouse is this friday, 10am PT, 1pm EST, its 8 hours. Smash 3ds begins at 4 PST, and they said they will reveal the smash bros 4 wii U release date.

These past few days have been very exciting. With the Japanese release only a couple of days, we are on the edge of knowing basically everything about the game. I can't wait for the European and North American releases!

Don't forget they still have not mentioned Jigglypuff. Wonder if they cut her this time from Smash because normally they would have all 12 original characters by now. I wonder why they are hedging with Jigglypuff. Anyone wonder this too?:)

Jiggly was in the leak so don't worry. Jigglypuff inflates the battle! Lol.
Hmmm... Now I'm curious... What kind of special colors or alternate costumes would you like to see on the fighters? By special colors I mean like the USA Mario and alt. costumes is like the Wario stuff in Brawl. I'd honestly like to see a Galacta Knight costume for Meta Knight, a Captain N alt costume for Villager (because the gang's all here), Daisy costume for Peach, and Pajama Ness (which would possibly take a while for some Japanese players to figure out, seeing as how he was apparently nude in that part of the game in Japan lol. That'd be awkward to see in Smash). As for colors... Toxicroak Greninja, Shiny Charizard, Dark Pit... Pit, Pit.... umm... Dark Pit (lol), and a pink and yellow Ganondorf.
Random genius idea... Lucario in a fedora and generic P.I. jacket.

Edit: Oh, wait, nevermind. I guess all the costumes have been shown off.
[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1Z96UIVrPc[/video]

Oh ok. I have not checked any of the spoiler videos so I was not sure if she was confirmed or not. I am waiting for the final results. I don't want to spoil the fun too early XD. Thanks guys.:)

Eh what? You mean Baby Mario is in the game? If so what about Bowser's toadies from Yoshi's Island Super Mario World 2?:)

No, Baby Mario isn't. I was just making a joke saying his dirty diaper is but I guess you misunderstood..

Back