Finished Stewart Hall Academy~Check post 3466 to see if you got in!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Stewart Hall Academy~It's what you wanted! SIGN UPS! PM THEM TO MWA!

Chris patted Kina's head, "Don't worry. Everything will be fine once we're back at the Academy. There, the clinic can take a look at you."

Chris reached in his pocket, and pulled out a Poke Ball. He held it, and pressed the button so that the Pokemon would come out. Out came his Togepi.

"This is the Togepi egg I got from my Mom. She found it in Ilex Forest one day, and Professor Elm told me it was a Togepi egg. It hatched while we were trying to save you, and it helped me get out of a tough situation among the guards."

Chris cleared his throat, as tears began to swell, and as hard as he could without squeaking, he said, "I think... Nana helped the Togepi to hatch. I want to thank them for that. I'm going to nickname my Togepi Nana. Would this be alright, with you?"

Kina shook her head as tears came down her face.
"She would be happy with that."

OoC: I'm begginning to hate this. I suggest you put that Togekiss in full gear.

OoC: Wait, I'm in charge of the Togekiss? If I had known that, we'd been back at the Academy already. I'll just spare us the awkwardness, chall I?

IC: The Togekiss descended onto the greens of Stewart Hall Academy. The school retaines its peaceful orientation, and Chris sighed a sigh of relief. He was finally back, and drama had settled.

But, he knew that it was untrue. Nana would never return. He had to live with this emptiness.

He walked inside with the group, and asked the attendant, "Where's the Dean's office again?"

"Just down the hall, and take the stariway up one floor. The door should be to your right."
She looks back down at her papers and begins writing.

"Well that was a warm welcome..."
Roan lead the way down the hall and burst into the dean's office.
"Dean, we returned!"

In the deans office you see a student and the Dean. He smiles at you.
"It's been a long time. Ami, please meet some of your upper classmates. They are the ones that saved our prophecy!"

OoC: Please welcome our newest player, Ami Fides!

dragonspit999-You didn't read the rules

mlouden-You keep getting banned time and time again, we can't have that as a player.

Better luck next time guys!

OOC: Sorry guys. I've benn away for a while. I can start back up though. I hope you missed me LoL.

Serenity, finally out of the "Zone", gave a sigh of relief as she looked at herself though the mirror in her Dorm bathroom.

"It's been a year since I've been here....Kina. I'm so glad your back."

She might have been talking to herself, but thats what she needed. The adventure was finally over. Kina was back. Now all there is to do is think. A tear fell into the sink; a tear of happines.

"I guess I should go to the Dean's office."

On the way there Serenity got side tracked by all the familiar faces and pokemon. It took her awhile to get there but she opened the door and walked into the Deans office...

OOC: Yeah, I figured it might have gotten lost. I think i sent it to you in December, lol. I'll resend it.

EDIT: Resent it.

OoC: Awesome! I might be kind of bad, since I've never Role-played before, but this will be fun.

IC: Ami glanced and saw a few students come in. One said his name, and he instantly got nervous. (Oh no, come on, don't make a fool out of yourself, Ami) said a voice in his head. "Oh, hi. You must be Kina. As you know, I'm Ami, but call me Fido. My name is actually short for Amicitia, which is Latin for Friendship." (Oh no, that was so stupid, your not gonna make any friends) said the voice. He knew this voice from somewhere, but he couldn't put his tounge on it.

OoC: Let's also welcome nabs! Nabs, you can just be rushing down the hall, late for an appointment with the Dean.

Also, Ami. When expresing thought, it's easier when they look like this.
You can do that by typing the code in front of the thing you want italicized, and end it with it.
Code:
[i]Like this[/i]

"That's very nice. I'm sorry to bother you all, but I need a private word with my Grandpa for a bit. Could you all wait outside for a few minutes?" She gives a reasurring smile.

OoC: Oh, never thought about that. Thanks!

IC: "Oh, sur.... Wait, the Dean's your Grandpa? Cool!" Okay, that's good. She doesn't think I'm a loser, he thought to himself. He stepped out into the hallway when someone bumped into him. "Oh, sorry. Hey, I'm Ami, I'm new here, who are you?"

OOC: I guess I ran into you LoL

As Serenity opens the Door to go to the Dean's office she runs into the new kid,Ami.

"Oh sorry I didn't see you there, you must be new I haven't seen you around. My name is Serenity."

Serenity wanted to go into the Dean's office but seeing everyone leave made her stay outside with them.

OoC: Actually, it was supposed to be Nabs, but let's go with it.

IC: "Oh, cool. So, what's it like here? I've never really been to a place with people as talented as me. Probably more talented. And is it true that you share dorms with other people, Serenity?" He decided to stop talking, because he knew he could talk until he was blue in the face. He has before, which is why he pretty much had no friends.

OOC: My Bad ; )

"Yes we do but it's a good way to maek friends though.This is a really friendly enviroment (most of the time...) and I hope that you are telented. Maybe one day you can battle me."

She smiles at Ami.

IC: "Okay, cool! Just don't be suprised if I win." He smiled back at her. "See you later." He left to go find his dorm, but he has no idea how to find it, and even which one it is! Well, at least I'll be able to look around, he thought to himself, chuckling.

OOC: I think she ran into me, but whatever.

IC: Wes swore under his breath as he raced down the hall. He had known the place by heart after only a week here, but after his parents had taken him out for a, ah, trip, he had forgotten the confusing turns and near invisible staircases. Now, after about a year, he was back. He thought he was going the right way, but with this place, you never knew. Where was the Dean's office?
"Whaa!" Wes yelled as he turned a corner and saw a girl he didn't recognize. Or maybe he did. He twisted out of the way a split second before he ran into her, although doing so made him trip and fall on the ground.
He winced but dusted himself off and picked himself up. "Sorry..." He muttered, and then knocked and entered the Dean's office, even though he knew he should probably wait to be allowed in.
"Kina." He said, nodding at her. "Dean." He continued, nodding at Kina's grandpa.

"WES!" Kina cries as she begins to run towards him, but is stopped by the Dean.
"Where have you been?"
His face is stone cold.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back