Finished Stewart Hall Academy~Check post 3466 to see if you got in!

Status
Not open for further replies.

HolyMackerel

been here forevs yo
117s8dj.jpg

Dear Parents,
If you are reading this letter, it means that your child has been accepted to the Stewart Hall Academy!
The Stewart Hall Academy only holds first class service, the greatest proffesors, and of course, your talented children!
We have only the most advanced core classes for your child, such as:
-Advanced Math
-Advanced Literature
-World Studies
-Advanced Science
-Pokemon Training

And we also have a very wide range of Extra Curricular Activities, such as:
Physical Classes:
-P.E
-Yoga
-Karate
-Fencing
-Baseball
-Football
-Basketball
-Soccer
-Bowling
-Golf
-Tennis

Musical Classes:
-Orchestra
-Marching Band
-Jazz Band
-Composition 101
-Choir

Creative Classes:
-Writing 101
-Drawing 101
-Painting 101
-Pastels 101
-Graphic Arts 101

Pokemon Classes:
-Pokemon Battling 101
-Pokemon Coordinating 101

Others:
-Technology
-Home Ec.
-Spanish
-French
-Dutch
-Japanese

Your child would be staying in a dorm with another talented student if you chose to have him/her join us. He/She would come home though, for Thanksgiving Break, Christmas Break, Spring Break, and of course, Summer Break. Also understand the he/she would be wearing a uniform.

Please do at least think about it, dear Reader. Your child could be our Savior of the next Generation!

To gather more information, please take a tour of our campus on Friday, August 27th. There we will show you the possible homing of your child.

Please accept this offer,
Dean Yokozaki

OKay, so far in the RPG, Yokokina has been kidnapped. The current players have been working on trying to find her. THey believe that she was captured by Black Men; creatures who are created from black goop that work against Kina's family. To get her back, they have to face obstacles, and it seems as if the Black Men aren't only trying to capture Kina, but possibly all of humanity. Right now, in Violet City, Lupus is going through a Lycanthrope transformation.

Can you? New trainers? Can you take on this adventure? Do you have the guts?

Rules:
-You all have to start out as 13 year old 7th graders
-If you wish to join after the school year starts, you must wait for the beginning of next semester.
-You may only have only 3 basic pokemon, 1 2nd stage pokemon, or 1 1st stage pokemon and one basic.
-Do not godmod
-No swearing
-Do not make up characters.
-Since this worked out pretty well with 42c, I will use his idea. If I post
"Pause" Then you are allowed to only post once until I post again.
-I control all of the teachers
-PM me if you are going to leave for any vacation or something like that.
-If you are gone for 3 weeks, and have not given excuse, you are automatically BANNED.
-If you actually read all of these, title your form :"Yokokina Tour Guide Form:"

Form:
Name:
Personality:
Special Skills:
Appearance(A link or a really, really, good description please):
Background(NOT OPTIONAL!):
(Please note that you will all start in Violet City)

Students:
Yokokina Yokozaki-aggiegwyn
Nanas-aggiegwyn
Lupus Vile-Kaiserchu
Roan-shampoo-thief
Toby-Chiraami
Serenity-Ice_Master
Chris-Boddy903

RE: Stewart Hall Academy: A Place for the Most Talented Children

:"Yokokina Tour Guide Form:"

Form:
Name: Troy
Region you lived in: Kanto
Personality: smart alleic, somewhat athletic, and a know it all
Special Skills: Math and Theatrics
Extra Curricular Class(Pick Three from the earlier letter): Technology, Pokemon Battling 101, Pokemon Coordinating
Appearance(A link or a really, really, good description please): http://aggielexi.deviantart.com/art/Samhink-Request-166804483 but smaller hair and no glasses and a bit fatter
Background(NOT OPTIONAL!): Troy's parrents worked at Sliph Co. ever since he was born. His mom and dad taught him in everything they learned 24/7 and Troy became super smart,
but he is a social outcast.

RE: Stewart Hall Academy: A Place for the Most Talented Children

Computerhero said:
:"Yokokina Tour Guide Form:"

Form:
Name: Troy
Personality: smart alleic, somewhat athletic, and a know it all
Special Skills: Math and Theatrics
Extra Curricular Class(Pick Three from the earlier letter): Technology, Pokemon Battling 101, Pokemon Coordinating
Appearance(A link or a really, really, good description please): http://aggielexi.deviantart.com/art/Samhink-Request-166804483 but smaller hair and no glasses and a bit fatter
Background(NOT OPTIONAL!): Troy's parrents worked at Sliph Co. ever since he was born. His mom and dad taught him in everything they learned 24/7 and Troy became super smart,
but he is a social outcast.

Okay, your in. We still need some more players before we start.

RE: Stewart Hall Academy: Need Registrations!

yokokina tour guide form
Form:
Name:spirit
Region you lived in:kanto
Personality:calm and nice
Special Skills:very good at math
Extra Curricular Class(Pick Three from the earlier letter):pokemon battling 101,pokemon coordinating 101,and graphic arts 101
Appearance(A link or a really, really, good description please):Black hair 5'4 black eyes black boots skinny strong and good looking white skin tone regular eyes black eye brows has a 6 pack
Background(NOT OPTIONAL!):comes from a long line of genius

"Yokokina Tour Guide Form"

Form:
Name:friends call him: bat, batty, or teachers/nonfriends call him: Mack
Personality:all knowing but a jerk most the time, not afraid to say whats on there mind
Special Skills: good at math and science won my last schools chess champ title
Extra Curricular Class(Pick Three from the earlier letter):Karate, football, tennis
Appearance(A link or a really, really, good description please): http://www.dragoart.com/tuts/pics/8/1679/how-to-draw-kiba-inuzuka-from-naruto.jpg

Background(NOT OPTIONAL!): Mack's parents grew up on a small wage on a poke egg farm. mack never saw the point in carrying and careing for the eggs all the time when he could just leave them around and they would hatch. some poeple think he get's his bad attitude from a poke egg he tried to hatch himself that never hatched. his parents hope sending him to stewart hall will help grow out of his attitude and into a more calm nature.

batui4 said:
yokokina tour guide form
Form:
Name:spirit
Region you lived in:kanto
Personality:calm and nice
Special Skills:very good at math
Extra Curricular Class(Pick Three from the earlier letter):pokemon battling 101,pokemon coordinating 101,and graphic arts 101
Appearance(A link or a really, really, good description please):Black hair 5'4 black eyes black boots skinny strong and good looking white skin tone regular eyes black eye brows has a 6 pack
Background(NOT OPTIONAL!):none

You have to at least say something about your background before I can accept you.
Batpee1: You are accepted!

-aggs

there i edited it i put from a long line a genuis

how often should i checck back before "school" starts? (also you made this thread at midnight did you pull an all nighter or just wake up early?)

batpee1 said:
how often should i checck back before "school" starts? (also you made this thread at midnight did you pull an all nighter or just wake up early?)

I will PM each player when the game starts.

(and no, I did NOT pull an all nighter. I had to wake up early for chores.)

-aggs

Form
Name: Drake Williams
Region you lived in: Sinnoh
Personality: Very Timid at first, but after a while he can be very funny, smart, and an enjoyable friend.
Special Skills: He is an A and B student, he is very interested in Astrology and is Acrobatic.
Extra Curricular Class(Pick Three from the earlier letter): Japanese, Pokemon Battling 101, Karate
Appearance(A link or a really, really, good description please): He has Messy hair, His skin is light brown.He has White Sneakers. He is 5"2 and in the middle of Skinny, and Obese. He wears a Blue Watch on his Left Hand and a Keychain. His eyes are a Dark Green. And smiles most of the time. His hair color is Black.
Background(NOT OPTIONAL!): He was born in Sunyshore City, which wasn't an enjoyable place because of theGym Leader Volkner always using too much of the electricity. Drakes' family was very poor, and he was excited about coming to Stewart Hall Academy

"Yokonika Tour Guide Form"

TrainerofFury said:
Form
Name: Drake Williams
Region you lived in: Sinnoh
Personality: Very Timid at first, but after a while he can be very funny, smart, and an enjoyable friend.
Special Skills: He is an A and B student, he is very interested in Astrology and is Acrobatic.
Extra Curricular Class(Pick Three from the earlier letter): Japanese, Pokemon Battling 101, Karate
Appearance(A link or a really, really, good description please): He has Messy hair, His skin is light brown, he Red Shirt that says "Proud Citizen of Sinnoh" and Plain Jeans...He has White Sneakers. He is 5"2 and in the middle of Skinny, and Obese. He wears a Blue Watch on his Left Hand and a Keychain. His eyes are a Dark Green. And smiles most of the time.
Background(NOT OPTIONAL!): He was born in Sunyshore City, which wasn't an enjoyable place because of theGym Leader Volkner always using too much of the electricity. Drakes' family was very poor, and he was excited about coming to Stewart Hall Academy

"Yokonika Tour Guide Form"

You are accepted! You do know that you have to wear uniforms in the academy, don't you? What color is Drake's hair?

-aggs

TrainerofFury said:
Oh yeah...Edited it, His hair color is Black.

Okie-Dokes, thanks!

We should be able to start tomorow or this afternoon. We will begin this RPG with your charaters taking the tour.

-aggs

is my avy ok to advertise stewart hall academy?

kk sorry im not good with paint XD

Are you serious? Yokokina somethinorother.

Name: Wes Fraser.
Region you lived in: Sinnoh.
Peronsality: Funny, easy going, loves to battle. Clever and smart in his own way.
Special Skills: Athletic.
Extra Curicullars: Soccer, Pokemon Battling 101, Technology.
Appearance: About average height, dark brown hair, blue eyes. He always wears shorts, even when it's cold. Wears an orange shirt most of the time.
Background: Although Wes comes from wealthy
family, he chose to set out on his journey with only a starter pokemon like everyone else. In his two years before coming to the academy, he had defeated every Sinnoh gym, beaten each of the elite 4 members, and given the champ a run for her money.

nabby101 said:
Are you serious? Yokokina somethinorother.

Name: Wes Fraser.
Region you lived in: Sinnoh.
Peronsality: Funny, easy going, loves to battle. Clever and smart in his own way.
Special Skills: Athletic.
Extra Curicullars: Soccer, Pokemon Battling 101, Technology.
Appearance: About average height, dark brown hair, blue eyes. He always wears shorts, even when it's cold. Wears an orange shirt most of the time.
Background: Although Wes comes from wealthy
family, he chose to set out on his journey with only a starter pokemon like everyone else. In his two years before coming to the academy, he had defeated every Sinnoh gym, beaten each of the elite 4 members, and given the champ a run for her money.

It's Kina for short. Read the rules, and I will exept you , nabbs.

-aggs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back