Finished Stewart Hall Academy~Check post 3466 to see if you got in!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wes smiles at Kina, but it fades away quickly. "I have been elsewhere. My parents... they had found... a new Pokemon." He took a Master Ball from his belt and looked at it grimly. "It almost got out of a Master Ball, if you can believe it. It's very dangerous. My parents-" He faltered. "This is not an ordinary Pokemon." He said, putting the purple sphere back on his belt.

"Wes. I ask to be alone with my grandaughter. We can handle this issue later."
Kina seems to be trying to say something, but holds it back when hearing about talking later. She gives Wes a hopeful smile.

"Wonder what we'll do now..." Serenity thought to herself.

"Grandma..."

She finds herself saying that outloud, and out of nowhere. She had almost forgot about Grams. She looks up to the sky. She had been sitting on the soft grass infront of the school Stadium.

"I hope your okay grams..."

She had been thinking about this for a while now...

Maybe I can ask the dean. he probably won't let me though..I think I'll just go."

She grabs the small backpack that carried her supplies. She began to walk out of the school grounds and looked back....

"I'll be back in a couple day guys...Theres just somthing I got to do..."

With that Serenity walks into the wilderness. She notices how the sun is begining to set.

"According to the map I need to go this way.."

"No offence sir, but I don't think it's wise to wait." Wes averted his eyes from the old man and turned around and left the room, leaving Kina alone with her Grandpa. He sat on a bench and tried to remember those last seconds. The cannon on the Pokemon's back firing, his father jumping in front of the beam to save his mother, dying in vain as Wes's mother was shot seconds later. Rage from Wes and his Pokemon as he became an orphan. Using up his only Master Ball to stop the Pokemon's rampage. The Master Ball almost failing. The trip back here. Wes's parents on the news. Wes refusing to talk to anyone. He thought the Dean could help, or Kina. But did they even know what was going on? Did they know that 2 of the richest people and most successful Pokeball manufacturers had been killed? Did they care?
Even if the Dean doesn't, Kina will. Wes assured himself.

Toby watches all this. "So... The Dean's whatever they're called's grandfather? Umm... Okay. I don't know the Dean. What's he like?"

"Kina. You need to get medical help. I have no idea what these people did to you."

"Yes, I know but first can't I just talk to We-"

"No. You need medical attention now." He takes grip of Kina's arm.

"I'm fine." She says, shoving it off. She looked at her grandpa.
What's so different about him?
Why is he so angry?

"Please understand, you have been gone for almost a year. Your cousin is dead. My grandaughter is dead."

"Yes, I understand, but you need to know that I am fine. I can get medical help later. I'm talking to Wes." She walks outside, slamming the door. She looks to Wes, and gives another smile.
"I have some unfortunate news to tell you." She says.

Wes came back into reality when the door slammed. He smiled when Kina came out, but it didn't last.
"Unfortunate news? What's that?"
More bad news?

Kina sighs, knowing how Wes was really good friends with Nana, says "Nana...is dead."
She turns her head down, wiping away her tears.

She lifts her head, up, rubbing her eyes.
"Yah. All of them. They're all gone. I don't know how. They haven't told me yet. I don't want to know."

Wes nodded. "Fair enough. Is everyone else still alive? Mack?" Wes cracked a smile at the thought of his old friend.

IC: Ami went on a wild journey to try and find his dorm. Let's just say it wasn't fun. He got his clothes ripped and his hair messed up. He figured Kina was done with Dean by now. He went to his office and opened the door.

"Dean, where's my, wait, am I intruding on something?"

Serenity walks, walks, walks, and walks. She Fianlly finds herself on top of an old strip mine. She looks around for the spot she has been searching for...

"Hmm I know it's here somewere...Not there...Maybe over here...AH-HA!"

Serenity finds whats she wants. A giant cliff that hovers over a spring.

"Yes! Okay I'm gonna need your help now Altaria!"

Roan, who had never actually left the office, but wasn't noticed to still be in it, looked around awkwardly. The dean looked sad. And mad. Both. He slipped out the door quietly incase the dean would be angry with him. Outside the door he sees Wes and Kina talking. He sighed a sigh of relief and walked over to them.

Chris meanders through the halls, with Bella and Beck following behind, Sky on his shoulder, and Nana in his arms. As he walked, he began to gain a bit of confidence. He remembered how confusing this halls had been the first night with Shane and Serenity, but now, he felt as if it was an old and remembered friend.

"Just a few more rights!" he said confidently to his Pokemon.

"Missed an adventure." Wes gave a nervous chuckle. "So what happened here? I heard the Nanas are... you know... gone. It must have been some adventure."

"Oh.. Yeah. But they went out proudly, like true heroes. They sacrificed themselves for us. It was the bravest thing I have ever seen anyone do. I will never forget it."
Roan is quiet for a moment and looks at the ground. He then looks back up to Wes.
"So you were gone for a year, what have you got to show for it? Any cool pokemon or stories?"

"A Pokemon I'd rather not show and a story I'd rather not tell." Wes looked up from the ground. "But you and Kina are my friends, so I guess I'll tell you." Wes sighed, and then began. "So, I left about a year ago, following a phone call from my parents. They claimed they wanted to take me on a vacation and catch Pokemon. You've got to know, I... don't like my parents that much." There was more to the story, but Wes wouldn't tell it. "Besides, I was having fun here. I loved it! It was the best thing that had ever happened to me. I turned down their offer. Eventually though, they convinced me to come. So we went, I caught a bunch of Pokemon that they were probably planning to sell, and then... well, we came across a Pokemon that we couldn't hit. Eventually I used my Master Ball, which almost didn't work. But before he was capturted he shot my parents, with the cannon on his back. They didn't make it."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back