Finished Stewart Hall Academy~Check post 3466 to see if you got in!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shampoo Thief

噢托伦
"He shot them?! With a canon! What kind of pokemon has a canon?!"
Roan could not think of a pokemon who had cannons, except maybe blastoise. But that didn't sound like the pokemon Mac was describing.
"and your parents... I'm sorry."
"You caught this thing?"

nabby101

Needs a new user title.
OOC: I ain't Mack lol.

IC: Wes shrugged. "Like I said, it's a new Pokemon, I haven't seen it before. I call it Genesect. I dunno why, the name just came to me. Either way, I've had a couple of months to get over the loss of my parents, and I am." He wasn't, but he didn't need anyone weeping for him. "And yes, I caught it. I don't know if it will return to it's Pokeball though, and I don't want to risk it running rampant here."

HolyMackerel

been here forevs yo
"I'm very proud of you, feel free to ask anything at anytime." She turns to hear the Dean calling her name from the office.
"I guess I have to go to the hospital now. I should be fine. You guys go back to your dorms if you want to." She turns and begins to walk to his office, saying "Yes?"

He opens the door.
"Yes, Kina. We need to get to the hospital ASAP, so please finish your conversation."

"I'm done." She turns to the group "Do you guys want to come with us? I think they have a game room in the hospital..." Kina desperately grasps for a reason for them to come..

nabby101

Needs a new user title.
"I love the hospitals' game room!" Wes said tactfully, smiling. "I'd be glad to come."
Well, as glad as you can be in a hospital...

HolyMackerel

been here forevs yo
"Chris? It's okay if you want to stay, really." She says, lying.

He was getting nervous. What if she had some sort of attack? Stroke? Concussion?

Boddy

Was once Boddy903
Chris pondered this for a moment, then said, "Actually, I think I'm gonna to to the grounds. I wanna test out Nana first. But, I'll definitely come visit you later."

Chris waved goodbye, and made his way down to the lawns of the building. He set Sky down on a level surface, made sure her turniquet was properly adjusted, then set Nana down on the ground.

In front of Nana, he drew a target on a tree. After finishing, he said, "Alright, Nana. I just want to see what your Metronome has to offer. So, use Metronome on the tree!"

Nana waved her arms, and they began to glow. Suddenly, Nana shot out Incinerate at the tree, and it almost immediately burst into flames.

"AAAHHHH!!! He shouted. He quickly tossed out Beck, and shouted, "Quick! Water Gun!"

Beck breathed in deeply, and shot a burst of water at the tree. The fire was doused, and Nana giggled.

"I guess we'll work on that later," he confessed.

HolyMackerel

been here forevs yo
OoC: Hey, are you guys having any trouble with the log out link? I can't log out so that my brother can get on. Although that is somewhat of a convenience.....I still have to be the "nice" sister....

"Oh alrighty then."

"Come on, Kina and Wes, we need to go now."
He leads you to a helicopter.
"Get in, we need to get to the one in Unova, they have the top hospitals for genetics."

Kina steps inside and straps on a seatbelt. It takes all she has in her to not roll her eyes...

Boddy

Was once Boddy903
Chris looks up when he sees the helicopter. Suddenly, a feeling in his gut tells him: "That must be for Kina!"

Chris quickly recalled his Pokemon, and ran back inside the building. He rushed up the stairs, and Sky kept falling off his shoulder.

"Sorry!" He said, "We've got to get to them before it's too late! I don't want to be alone in the school!"

HolyMackerel

been here forevs yo
OoC: Now you change your mind?

Kina sees Chris, and tells the pilot to wait for a few more minutes for Chris to catch up.
"Thanks for coming!" She yells over the beating blades.

Boddy

Was once Boddy903
OoC: Well, I don't want to be left in the school all by myself. I assume we're going on a wild adventure?

IC: Chris runs frantically aboard the helicopter with Sky and Nana in tow. He sits down, and, while panting, says, "I thought something bad was happening."

Ice_Master

~://Forever Frozen\\:~
Serenity releases Snorunt after Altaria had gotten used to the Scenery.

"Ok guys this is how it's gona go down. Altaria Use dragon Breath on the rocks on the overhanging Cliff!."

The Altaria set the Cliff aBlaze with a Blue spiraling flame. The flame wisk away as fast as it was spit out.

"Ok according to one of the classes I took, If Fire hits a Dawn Stone the stone will sparkle....Hmm..wait a sec...There's one!"

Serenity pulled out a tools from her bag. She decided that she wanted to pick the stone out because she didn't want to damage the Hangover Cliff.She reaches up....but she's too short. She reaches again, again, and again. And with a vain of frustration she throws the tool. A perfect Dawn Stone falls from the rock.

"YAY!"

She picks the stone up and puts it in her bag. She looks at Snorunt and says...

"You only get this when you have show yourself worthy."

She smiles and begins her walk home.

Shampoo Thief

噢托伦
OoC: My bad Nabby, I get your names mixed up.
Aggie, I never sign out so idk

IC: Roan looked out of the helicopter window. He was so excited, this would be his first time in one. He looked back to Kina. Hoefully this trip is not needed.

"I hope Serenity gets the memo"

Ice_Master

~://Forever Frozen\\:~
Serenity hears a thump coming from the air. She looks up to see a helicopter...

"Now wonder why one of thos are coming from the...(she notices an Emblem on the side) It's the schools..."

OOC: Please pick me up if it isn't too much trouble lol

Status
Not open for further replies.