Finished Starter RPG - Part 3 - War of the Gods (Over, Waiting for Confirmation on Part 4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Starter RPG - Part 3 - War of the Gods (the war has started)

Leachim looked to the sky, his face dead serious. "There is one last thing I must do in this realm..." Leachim shut his eyes and concentrated, similar to Natas, he could speak in other pokemon's minds. He pictured the one named Muddy...

Leachim listened in on the conversation taking place, almost disgusted by what words Muddy was spewing from his mouth. I must request audience with Cresselia, this grave injustice can stand no longer...

Mistress Cresselia, I seek audience with you, may I enter your current location...?

You are a fool. Muddy replied with his own telepathy. I am saving you from being cast into Tartarus.

I don't care if you are assisting me, I must let these legends know of YOUR villainy...

You think they would believe you over me? Fool, my wrongdoings are nothing compared to yours.

I beg to differ, your most recent injustices will beckon your downfall...But, whatever I do will be in vain...For I'm leaving the physical plain for good...

Duh! Duh! Duuuh!

Leachim appeared infront of the legendaries, his white fur and wings shone brightly. "Thank you Mistress...I am here to discuss with you the recent injustices of the god-mortal Muddy...Shall I continue?"

Cresselia's beautiful face broke into a frown. "Say what you must then, Leachim. I have a heavy heart about this though..."

"Immortal." Muddy growled. He knew better than attack though. Leachim's power was no match for him, but with 20 other immortal legends around...

"Do not be angry, Muddy. He was once trapped as I was, and shall be again if you don't keep calm."

Leachim nodded to Cresselia, "I understand, this wont take long..." Leachim turned to Muddy and then asked him, "Muddy, do you know who Natas is? Can you explain in detail about his history?"

"Of course I know Natas. I spared his life after he took over Pyro and tried to destroy me and earth."

"Why are we still discussing about this! Now leave!" Heatran pushed Muddy and Leachim out of the Hall of Legends, sending them falling. Heatran went back to his throne.

"Now where were we?"

OoC: 'Where were?'

IC: "Calm down. This isn't meant to be a fight. This is meant to be debating and discussing our future."

"And you, foolish mortal, shouldnt be here either." Heatran set Doom flying with the other Pokemon.

"Although I do agree mortals shouldnt be here, he is right." Raikou said. "We are here to discuss, not fight. We left off with finding Arceus. Shall we continue from there?"

OOC: You can't just say that. It's the same as saying: then doom fell and died. I should be given a chance to speak.

IC: Doom ran back up to the Hall. "I demand the right to speak! I've lived countless lives of normal Pokèmon, and now I have no time. We have to stop this. Heatran, don't be an impulsive hothead."

Regigigas let out a hefty sigh. "The mortals have a right to speak. This is their world as much as ours. At least allow them to listen to the decisions that will affect their future. Those who desire that Arceus is free - I bid you consider the destruction he caused last time."

OoC: I'm not killing you, and there is no steps. You will just softly fall onto the ground.

IC: "No they dont. This is a meeting of LEGENDS, after all. Now go away Doom, unless you want to have the most horrible fight you had."

Heatran pushed Doom off again.

"I've been killed before. I will just come back, and you may know why, Celebi." Doom says turning to Celebi.

OOC: You could have said that before. I'll give you a great example.

IC: Doom ran to Heatran and pulled him off his throne onto the bed of feathers.
OOC: Please note that didn't happen.

"I don't think so," said Celebi. "Maybe I haven't witnessed it yet."

Regigigas rose to his feet. When he spoke, his voice was angry. "These Pokémon have a right to knowledge. If you do not cease your behaviour, you shall be cast out from this hall."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back