Finished Starter RPG - Part 3 - War of the Gods (Over, Waiting for Confirmation on Part 4)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pokemeister899

VM if you want to play ACNL with me!
RE: Starter RPG - Part 3 - War of the Gods (the war has started)

OoC: ??? You are supposed to be falling to the ground.
IC: "You..... experience the wrath of Volcanos!"
Heatran pulled him and Doom out of the throne room into a Volcano, then used an Earthquake and fired an Eruption.

Raikou sighed.

"Might as well help him...." Raikou teleported out of the room into the volcano, and got ready to dig his sharp claws into Doom.

Inconceivable

Formerly Chiraami

OOC: Now this is a bad example. I'm complaining to nabby101. There's something called 'dodging.'

Alvin and the Patrats

Egads! An abomination appeared!

"Do you desire to make war among your own kind?", said Regigigas, who was furious by his standards. "For if you do not stop we will have no choice but to cast you into Tartarus. I think..."

Inconceivable

Formerly Chiraami

OOC: Too late. Thou art condemned.

Oh and yes, I've got a personal vendetta against you. I don't know why.

IC: Doom released his soul and let his body be hit and utterly broken. He would reveal himself in time, and to the ones who really needed it. The soul floated away, to the White shores and the green islands that await after death.

pokemeister899

"Well, it is not Heatran's fault. He is just angry, and just needs a little break. At least, that is what I think." Entei said.

Inconceivable

Formerly Chiraami

OOC: Pokemaister, I hope you're aware he is speaking to Heatran.

Alvin and the Patrats

"SILENCE!", screamed Groudon. "Or you will find yourself very short and very fat! Regigigas is thinking."

Alvin and the Patrats

OoC: Sure, sozzles, I missed your post.

Cresselisa turned angrily on Raikou and Heatran. "Yet more bloodshed stains our halls. Unecessary, brothers. You are not ones to place yourself above all else."

pokemeister899

"I am sorry, but it was necessary. I did not want to attack, but he pressured me to it." Heatran said.

"Come on Cresselia, give Heatran a break. Hes just tired of being annoyed." Entei protested.

Inconceivable

Formerly Chiraami

"This isn't the first time I've quadruped with you two, Raikou and Entei, and it certainly won't be the last. We can't fight like children. We must unite under the growing shadow or we will fall." said Suicune, glaring profoundly at Raikou.

pokemeister899

"What, I didnt even attack. I wasnt even trying to, just making sure Heatran didnt get hurt. Just leave me alone." Raikou sat down in his throne.

"What? I wasnt even supporting this and you still blame me? The only one trying to make fights is you!" Entei glared at Suicune.

Alvin and the Patrats

"It is irrelevant then that a Pokémon died? Not being annoyed is more important to Heatran than someone's life?"

pokemeister899

"Well if the Pokemon didnt burst in like that, he may still have been living now!" Raikou said.

"Exactly, I regret the killing myself, but if the foolish mortal didnt come here, he still would have been living. He was not invited to the meeting." Heatran said.

Inconceivable

Formerly Chiraami

"Entei, I was saying I have. You support Heatran more than your oldest friends of this trio? And Heatran, as Regigigas says, it is their world just as much as ours. If we blasted you into oblivion you wouldn't be so great either." said Suicune.

Alvin and the Patrats

"And I have said, Heatran, that mortals have the right to listen. Now let us argue no more," said Regigigas, "For I have come to a decision. We shall guard Tartarus, keeping it eternally sealed, with Arceus and Giratina trapped inside. This way, the way will go on no longer. And they who say we should not trap our creator - is he our ever benevolent, caring, loving entity any more? No, he is not."

Status
Not open for further replies.