Finished Starter RPG - Part 3 - War of the Gods (Over, Waiting for Confirmation on Part 4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Starter RPG - Part 3 - War of the Gods (the war has started)

(Muddy had teleported, but whatever.)
Muddy's face was blank, unyielding. "High and mighty. Do you know where that saying came from? It came from us. It was used to describe the Negocksan in their prime." His face still looked emotionless, but it was obvious he was angry. "We were the most powerful beings in the universe. Arceus was nothing compared to us. And now, thanks to that stupid Cyndaquil, now they are all dead. Their planet was destroyed, sending them into Oblivion."

Scales whispered to Cresselia, "Can you do anything to calm them down? I don't want anymore fighting."

"Who is this Cyndaquil you mention? He deserves to be brought to justice."

Cresselia radiated calm throughout the hall.

"Thank you! Now let's get down to business." He turned to Muddy. "Muddy, What can we do to help you forgive the Cyndaquil?" Scales said calmly.

"Why should I forgive him?" Muddy teleported so that he was physically in the hall of legends. "He killed my parents, my brother, my friends... everything I had. Now all I can do is live on this pathetic planet in the form of a Mudkip and try to sort out your problems for you; taking revenge whenever I can. And as for the Cyndaquil, he's... confusing. He split his soul or something. His name is Pyro, but I think he's evolved by now."

"I... I don't know. He's different than other Pokemon, I can't read him well."

"You asked him to do it Muddy. I know you did, and I'm sure you know why I know."

"Do you really believe that Cresselia?" Muddy asked. "Do you really believe revenge is justice? I've been taking my revenge for years... it doesn't help. Yet I still do it. Why?"
He turned to answer the other question. "You know that's not true."

"Hmm, this is intresting. Muddy, please tell us more." Raikou said. Heatran spat.

"Why is this....THING doing here, unwanted. We have more important things to discuss than this... ATROCIOUS sob story. Leave now Muddy, or I will blast you to ashes."

"I know it is... I was there. You told him that in order to destroy them you'd need to blow up the planet and told him to."

(oh sorry)

"That is not how it went. I was protecting him. I thought he was something else. Destroying the planet was not my idea."

"All right, I wont blast him, but if he doesnt leave..."
Heatran glared at Muddy.

Still facing Muddy, Scales replied, "Well, if you don't then Pyro might attempt to kill you or you'll end up killing everybody else. Its that simple."

"Who did you think he was? Another immortal one of your species? You are acting so protective of them. They tried to kill you and utterly remove you from time."

"No." Muddy said simply. "I did not think he was another Negocksan, I did not think he was a powerful Pokemon. I didn't think he was good per say, but I knew he had power. Power that was needed. Needed by you. The legendaries must get him on their side, or else..."

Regigas, after a period of long silence, spoke. "This bickering gets us no futher. We must put aside our differences."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back