Finished Starter RPG - Part 3 - War of the Gods (Over, Waiting for Confirmation on Part 4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Starter RPG - Part 3 - War of the Gods (the war has started)

"How have I supported Heatran, except in his war when he was needy, and if he lost it, nature would lose balance! Everything else was Raikou, stop blaming me." Entei said.

"And once again, I was just making sure Heatran didnt get hurt." Raikou said.

"If that is the way, I will follow. We can do it, but before we finish I'd like to honour all the mortals who sacrificed their lives in order to bring peace to their worlds. Theyvdidnt have to die, but they did."

OOC:
The Dead:
Ashka
Draco
Norzy
Doom

"I will follow, Giratina and Arceus are to big of a threat." Entei and Raikou said.

"Might as well..." Heatran grumbled. "But remember, it is all up to Scales."

"Scales hasn't dome anything to harm anyone, and he shouldn't stand alone." said Suicune.

(Pokemaister, stop godmodding, pushing people off the hall, etc. Strike 2.)

Muddy was pushed but teleported himself with Leachim back into the hall of legends. "Now honestly, it's very rude to attempt to murder your guests. And seriously, why do you keep calling me a mortal? I've lived for 700 years, and I don't plan on dying any time soon."

Scales cleaned up the hall with a water gun. "There, the blood is gone. Arceus should be remade with no emotions. Rage made all of us suffer. In fact why doesn't everybody just have no emotions. It will not cause anymore pain that way." Scales blurted out and sat angrily on the floor, mad with all of the fighting.

"...Looks like I was wrong..." Leachim sighed, turning to Cresselia, "Pardon me my Lady but I need to go...The mortal realms no longer welcome my existance, I guess it all went wrong on Muddy's world..." Leachim spreaded his white wings and started walking away, looking back. "This is the last time you'll see me...I must find a way to..." The quilava paused, looking away from the pokemon, he left the mortal realm...

OOC: That's right, I just killed of Pyro. I don't really see a point of playing as Pyro...Oh, but I'll be making a new guy in Part 4...

"And now another dies because of us bickering.", said Cresselia bitterfully. "Now listen, Regigigas will speak."

Now let us argue no more," said Regigigas, "For I have come to a decision. We shall guard Tartarus, keeping it eternally sealed, with Arceus and Giratina trapped inside. This way, the war will go on no longer. And they who say we should not trap our creator - is he our ever benevolent, caring, loving entity any more? No, he is not."

"Agreed." Raikou said.

"Agreed as well. I think that Tatarus should be guarded by Heatran, by the way." said Entei.

"Whatever.... might as well agree...." Heatran grumbled.

"Perhaps that would not be wisest, what with Heatran being a strong supporter of Arceus..." said Mesprit.

"Fine then. Who wants to go instead?" asked Raikou.

"I will go." Entei said. "I am used to the heat, and I will make sure no one gets out of Tatarus.

"More than one person will need to guard this pit. I recommend that all the Johto legends guard it. What say you, my fellow legends?", said Ho-oh. Lugia nodded, and so did Celebi.

"The combined power of Arceus and Giratina is enough to do far more damage. I propose that the Kanto Legends come too. We aren't too proud, Heatran, as to say we are more powerful than Arceus apart. We must all help."

Seare sat outside of the hall wondering what to do. He didn't know where anyone was, except all the legendaries that were inside. He didn't want to bother them though, after what he saw happen to Doom. So he waited for the meating to be over to figure out what he should do.

"Well, maybe I should ensure that they get there safely. I'll be their guide to Tartarus. I can also help put out the fires on the way there." Scales said.

Muddy smiled triumphantly, then teleported outside the hall to Seare.
"Hello, my little fiery friend."

"Hey Muddy! Perfect timing, as always. You want to tell me what this whole meating is about? And why any mortals who step foot inside get blasted into volcanos?"

Muddy smiled. "The blasting into volcanos bit is only Heatran's threat. The meeting was just about whether they should jump into Tartatus and save Arceus and Giratina. They won't - which is good for us. Now they've sent half the legendaries to guard the entrance so Arceus and Giratina don't escape. They can never make up their minds."

Gladar spoke again. "We should now hold a funeral for all the Pokemon who died in the battles. It is not right that they should not be given a proper send-off. Then we set off for shores anew..."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back