Finished Starter RPG - Part 3 - War of the Gods (Over, Waiting for Confirmation on Part 4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Starter RPG - Part 3 - War of the Gods (the war has started)

"All right then, all Johto legends, except me, and all Kanto legends are going to Tatarus." Raikou said. "The rest of them will stay here. It is settled."

Gladar spoke to Muddy. "Are you ready to leave this region?" he said, as they looked out to sea.

Muddy, that was not Ashka.
Yes, she really is dead.
But she will always be remembered...

"Pippy, please wait for a moment."
He glides over to the girl.
"Freya?"

"Y-yes...?"
Her voice rang; just like Ashka's, she quivered as she saw the legendary being.

"I have chosen you, in respect of your sisters bravery, as a warrior. I'm afraid that your sister died trying."
Her eyes quivered, but it's not like Freya never suspected her sisters dissapearace was a coicendence. Ashka had failed her dream of becoming a warrior.
Ashka...
I promise...
I promise to be the greatest warrior.
Just as you promised your father.
You WILL NOT FAIL!

She turns to Dialga, now confident.
"War of the Gods? So the prophecy is true...I will join you, yes. May I...may I see her?"

OoC: As soon as I get a tablet, I will be creating a manga of this. I will send you guys the links, and give you credit.

It... it wasn't? Either way, a word of warning, be wary Dialga, Giratina is not one to go down easily. You and Palkia must watch your backs.

Gladar was standing by the harbour. There, a boat bobbed up and down in the water.

"Come, Pokemon. We set off for shores far away. These lands hold no more for us."

And, one by one, looking back nervously, the starters climbed aboard the boat. Gladar said to Muddy, the last person to get on, "I doubt they will ever return here. The way is long, and dangerous. It would be the work of a fool to try it twice. But us," He paused, saddened. "We have no home."

Leaving its moorings, the boat shot off. Within minutes, all that was visible was a tiny dot, as the Pokemon sailed off into the sunset, ready for new adventures.

Muddy nodded, then took one final look at the life he was leaving behind.

(OOC: Making the Starter RPG IV now.)

OoC: So this one is over? Or will it continue in the next one?

(OOC: This is over, but I just posted the Starter RPG IV, so once it gets approved we can continue there.)

OOC: Badum-crash! And the Age of Starters come crashing down, and the Age of Unova will come.
(I've been reading Alvin's PMs over his shoulder. Lucky me :) )

(OOC: You know Alvin? Cool.
BTW, mods don't close this, just in case #4 doesn't get accepted.)

It's very likely to be given the green light. A New Dawn RPG, a game of similar popularity, has just been given approval for a second installment, so the chances Starter RPG will be given the go-ahead are high.

(OOC: Oh, wow, cool. Yeah, I hope it gets approved. It should, considering with Alvin said about New Dawn.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back