SM9 'Tag Volt,' Japan's December Set!

SharKing

I won't bite... much.
So basically, a Lightning-only Stage 1 version of Shaymin from Unleashed. Sure, Electrode can move things like Rainbow Energy (since the Ability doesn't say "basic Lightning Energy"), but still... meh.

Fafnirchaos

Aspiring Trainer
Unsure about the new absols ability from dark order however it may be a good counter against those tanky stall decks.

TheRealBro..

Art inspired by the Yoshi Yarn series. Works well with Elektrode because Elektrode art is often quite boring (because of it's design)

N's Rhyperior

Aspiring Trainer
  • Electrode - this reminds me of Unleashed Shaymin which won Worlds. L decks will go nuts on this, Naganadel and Koko will also go nuts. 4-5 Geodudes

KazamEsper

Aspiring Trainer
Slightly worse quagsire, except for lightning decks. I like it though
I've actually seen a decent Quagsire deck in my local ComicbookShop. It had some kinks to work out, but it looked really good. And this, compared to other electrodes? Eh, well it's not the worst electrode ive seen. But may be good in the upcoming tag bolt pre-release in January

Swampert Full Art

#GROOKEYGANG
I wish they would do a better job with the holofoil pattern on the English cards making sure you can actually see it and for it not to be bleeding.

Kangaflora

Aspiring Trainer
Not bad for a Lightning Stage 1, though I do know that Electrode card can do a lot better in terms of power and game play.

AngryBokoblin

Guzzlord is fun
I'll put it in my binder next to this cherubi:
s-l300.jpg

momand

Aspiring Trainer
Interesting, but not entirely sure if this will be played over Lele due to Stage 2, bad attack, and 3 retreat cost. Of course you could Lance into it but that basically requires a Lele, and I don't think people would want to make this a deck of its own. Of course in Expanded we have DDE + Counter Gain but ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh still pretty mediocre

Anselm Sim

Aspiring Trainer
Definitely needs some testing - once you Lance it out you do not need to be concerned about supporters ever again, unless of course your opponent knocks it out :confused: