SM9 'Tag Volt,' Japan's December Set!

Discussion in 'Pokémon Trading Card Game' started by Water Pokémon Master, Sep 3, 2018.

1. CynderDarkov Aspiring Trainer
    CynderDarkov

Advanced Member Member

Pretty sure the wonderful heart Latis are alternative since the one on the right definitely looks like full art plus it's what the rainbow rare is based on. And there's no official English versions yet just translations.

2. RisingRaichuu Aspiring Trainer
    RisingRaichuu

Advanced Member Member

Her hair is more dark green than in Let's Go.[​IMG]

3. RisingRaichuu Aspiring Trainer
    RisingRaichuu

Advanced Member Member

4. Skeleton Liar サーナ~
    Skeleton Liar

I like that solution even more than my Prime/Legend example. That was more suitable during the BW and XY eras. But with the way booster boxes are now, 23 to 24 packs have to contain regular rares (because TPCi insists on making regular rares while Japan got rid of them a long time ago). That leaves only 12 to 13 packs to split between all of the holos and the plethora of ultra rares in a set. It’s very unsatisfying, putting ultra rares aside, when you open a booster box and you can’t even manage to get half the holos. If the holos replaced reverse holos in a pack—maybe 12 in a box, like you suggested—that could allow more of those to be pulled without butting heads with ultra rares AND allowing the ultra rare pull rates to be increased slightly.

If only...

Oddish22 likes this.
  5. Skeleton Liar サーナ~
    Skeleton Liar

That’s from the glow of her psychic aura around her and especially around her hands. It’s giving more of a green-ish tint to her hair.

6. Blinkehyo Aspiring Trainer
    Blinkehyo

Give me that freakin full art SR latios and latias. I dont care if its viable or not

7. Trent Piland Aspiring Trainer
    Trent Piland

I was wondering the same... :) :) :) first Secret Rare Stadium!!! very exciting.. Looks like my wallet is not going to be making a recovery any time soon

8. Trent Piland Aspiring Trainer
    Trent Piland

I'm definitely looking forward to:
    Pokemon Communication -SR
    Brooklet Hill -SR
    Judge's Whistle -SR
    Erika's Hospitality -FA
    Sabrina -FA

I'm not quite sold on any of the TTGX, looking forward to seeing the Zoroark Greninja TTGX. Its funny tho when I started playing again (February I was wondering when a 3 prize Pokemon was coming. Figured it was a matter of time.

RisingRaichuu likes this.
  9. Vivek M Aspiring Trainer
    Vivek M

Not only yours wallet, my friend. But everyone's.

10. cardgjammer Aspiring Trainer
    cardgjammer

Can't wait for Snorlax & Eevee TTGX!

^ Eevee & Snorlax TTGX is a clear counter to Sylveon-GX as well as Gardevoir-GX that fits right into Ultra Necrozma-GX decks w/ a little help from Malamar, and is anxious for some action!

Also on my aim list:

Pokemon Communication
    Judge's Whistle
    Sabrina

11. Lord Goomy Got Goomies?
    Lord Goomy

I’d just like to point out that any Pokémon with 3 retreat can use Mount Lanakila and Muscle Pad to get the bonus health.

12. Sandworm_Wrangler Aspiring Trainer
    Sandworm_Wrangler

Gonna have to get the [email protected] card. Superb design, and incredibly adorable. Honestly a bit bummed that they're still implementing the rainbow rare system.