SM10a \'GG End\' Mini-Set in April

StarlightSearcher

The Blonde Brainiac
Forum Mod
Advanced Member
Poor Raichu. It first got overshadowed by Pikachu in popularity, and now it's being tormented and abused by its Alolan form.

The artwork is super adorable by the way.

Scoop

Literally a sheep
Good lord that Grimsley is fantastic. One of the best Full Arts of this entire generation easily.

Frost

Ice/Fairy Stan Account
People other than 5ban are finally doing the full art Pokemon in a regular set again?!?!?!

Scoop

Literally a sheep
People other than 5ban are finally doing the full art Pokemon in a regular set again?!?!?!
There's been a few recently, but yes. It's actually really nice for a change (And the Celesteela Full Art the ones who did the Garchomp/Giratina made was actually one of the better renders in this era). Still no BW/XY quality full arts but I'll take what I can get.

Flygonite

Meta/budget player
Giratina and Garchomp Alternate is beautiful, too bad it's not playable at all. Let's wait the next set brings some Fighting support so that I don't have to play this at Expanded.

Chimecho3000

Aspiring Trainer
Ah so all the items are getting Secret Rares. I don't recall them ever having more than 3 gold cards per set, so looks like no Stadium SR possibly. SR Devoured Field would have been appropriate.

SR Reset Stamp is gonna be expensive...

Lanstar

The Cutest of Ladies
That SR Garchomp/Giratina GX looks like the two are doing some casual talk between the distortion world.

Garchomp: "Hey... How is going down in the underworld?"

Giratina: "...Oh, not much, except for this Crazy Cy-Guy wondering and pouting around."

Garchomp: "Small world, I guess."

DaLoc

Aspiring Trainer
if it wasn’t for the psychic and electric energy, I’d have no idea that was tag switch

Lord Goomy

Got Goomies?
Giratina and Garchomp Alternate is beautiful, too bad it's not playable at all. Let's wait the next set brings some Fighting support so that I don't have to play this at Expanded.
Disagree, but yes Giratina coming out of the Reverse World is awesome certified.
SR Stamp is the new FA N.

Ashblaze

Full Art Supporter Hunter
for the full art trainers, i wasn't expecting grimsley's full art to look like that but it looks neat i guess, i just was expecting something more to it. the coach trainers tho look amazing, and damn the male coach trainer.
(▰˘◡˘▰)

Last edited:

Scoop

Literally a sheep
Disagree, but yes Giratina coming out of the Reverse World is awesome certified.
SR Stamp is the new FA N.

SR stamp is the new FA N but with all the soul and collectible appeal taken out of it*.

Yeah I think these FA items are the worst cards ever made