SM10a \'GG End\' Mini-Set in April

Scoop

Literally a sheep
Wow, quite a few Gen 5 Pokémon made it to this set. I'm now suspicious that maybe a Gen 5 set was going to be made, but they cancelled it and spread the cards around in other sets. Though we've yet to see the Gen 5 starters.
Could be. Either that or they intentionally treated Gen 5 differently and 100% intended on the method of releasing gen 5 representation through gradual waves. I've noticed that was the trend through most of 2018 so it does get you thinking on what they were planning. I still think Let's Go's eventual release at the time could have had something to do with it, but that's just me.

Deedee

Aspiring Trainer
Hiroki Asanuma does the illustration of Magmar a lot of justice. I think this is the best looking Magmar I've seen in a while.

izuef

Aspiring Trainer
Reset stamp doesn't even hurt stall that much: in the first turns you may loose your Steven's, but most of the time you'll have another Steven/Lusamine/Bill in your 6 card hand, so you can just try again to get rolling while chilling behind your wall. In the late game this might be used to negate Unown HAND, but Unown is barely a wincon: it is a way to end games quicker. Games that are won by HAND were won either way, just a couple minutes earlier. If anything, it helps stall

Bella

Fairy Type Queen
Hot take but reset stamp is a fair card and not as bad for the game as judge. We already had a mismagius with this exact same effect as its ability in the past and it wasn't broken then either. Using it when opponent has one or 2 prizes left usually wont matter when they already have a fully set up board ready to kill you anyway, and probably have oranguru on their bench. Compare this to turn 1 judge, one person gets to play out their 6 card hand and then puts the other to 4 before they can do ANYTHING. That is way more swingy if that person cant find a draw supporter.

I think the item is fair and wont be demoralising to play against unless people build around it hard, can think of a few ways to do that.

CheEmmanuel

Aspiring Trainer
I can see kangaskan being one of in most tag team decks, 50x each TT in play and triple boost energy makes it very playable for a quick KO mid game.

Drifblim will be handy in RiaTwo deck, ensures you won’t be ability locked if only using Zereora GX for switching mons to activate extra damage and paralysis

But I’m most excited about marowak, will be the new mill deck that can attack big without energies, this paired with ryperora could be effective but quad marowak could be a thing

Brian Kent

Aspiring Trainer
Absolutley loving the new art on Escape Rope & Nest Ball. Would be sweet if we get those, even if only handed out as League Promo's or at Challenge's or Cup's. Liking what they've been doing with Ultra Ball, Enhanced Hammer and Field Blower.

shifty14326

Aspiring Trainer
I'm interested in the Zygarde... imagine just how good Zygarde-GX/Zebstrika could be with some of those on the bench.