SM10a \'GG End\' Mini-Set in April

ICEdaddy

Aspiring Trainer
Advanced Member
It's Viridan Forest on steroids...for fire decks

The annoying thing about Viridian Forest is it tends to help your opponent as much as it helps you, and then you regret playing it down or you don't play it so your opponent cant find those lightning energy for their Zapdos, etc.

So I like the specificity of this card for fire decks. Now if only I played a fire deck...

Lord Goomy

Got Goomies?
Whee. More Fire. Who’d’ve guessed?
But seriously, why would anyone have a Pokémon battle beside a Big Oven?

Wechselbalg

brb
Whee. More Fire. Who’d’ve guessed?
But seriously, why would anyone have a Pokémon battle beside a Big Oven?

The localised version will probably be some sort of forge or something because, honestly, that's what it looks like. Then again why would anyone battle in a forge...

OppositeAttract

Aspiring Trainer
The annoying thing about Viridian Forest is it tends to help your opponent as much as it helps you, and then you regret playing it down or you don't play it so your opponent cant find those lightning energy for their Zapdos, etc.

So I like the specificity of this card for fire decks. Now if only I played a fire deck...

That's why I think it might be one of the most balanced cards created by pokemon.

N's Rhyperior

Aspiring Trainer
  • Big Oven - why do we need Heat Factory if every single Fire Deck can run this? It's nuts good. Makes Welder effective to use because you can combo it. 5 Geodudes

KeoKeo

Aspiring Trainer
PTCI: Heyyyyyyyyyyyyy Blacephelon? We have (yet another) a new friend for you! You two play nice and try not to conquer the rest of the meta!
Pikachu+Zekrom Tag Team sits in background cracking knuckles.

PokeMedic

Don't talk to me or my Pokemon ever again
Articles Staff
No pizza in the oven? I've never seen Pokemon with pizza, before. Am I just missing that?

Last edited:

TheOneWhoCanSeeAll

Aspiring Trainer
ok, so:
-play Oven
-discard, search 2
-play flint, dis the 2 fire, search 4 fire
-and play whatever else you want for your fire deck, cuz you're gonna burn through your deck faster than a wildfire