SM10a \'GG End\' Mini-Set in April

Discussion in 'Pokémon Trading Card Game' started by Water Pokémon Master, Mar 5, 2019.

1. RiverShock Aspiring Trainer
    RiverShock

Eh. Garchomp/Giratina (#60) is the only one here that is particularly good-looking IMO. Coach Trainer's OK, though the male trainer looks a tad generic. Not a fan of that Grimsley art. It just doesn't really... Fit him, especially since this is the depressed Gen 7 version being depicted.

2. Seng vang Svang20
    Seng vang

That reset stamp is going to be big money. $70 pre release value

3. Luplayz The Master of bad Pokemon
    Luplayz

Beautiful artwork on the Chomps and the Rais, those will be one of my set goals for the set this ones apart of.

4. Tytus Expanded Legend
    Tytus

The coach trainer artwork looks really clean and I love how they have garitina coming out of the distortion world looks cool too.

5. Julio Penaloza Aspiring Trainer
    Julio Penaloza

Giratina might be a good card... starting with it will sux... but it has a good ability... butbi feel no one is really playing special energy... everyone is playing pikarom... lol

6. Wailord's Pokemon Pokemon TCG player. 2019 Worlds Competitor.
    Wailord's Pokemon

The one time they make a card that would actually be a decent painting on a brick wall...

7. du_megaman Aspiring Trainer
    du_megaman

Will the alternate arts get screwed again as a promo and not a chase card

8. thrwycr Aspiring Trainer
    thrwycr

Mawile looks so cute, love the pattern on the hyper rare!

9. Lechu v 2017 Gamers Rise Up
    Lechu v 2017

OOh, me likey de Raichu!!

Viewing Now: 0 Members + 0 Guests

There are no registered members viewing this forum. Why not register here and start a discussion?