• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Shaymin's Shoppe: Have ReshiPhlosion Deck + Odd and end stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

SotS

Cycling the Stress Away
United States, Texas

Well *sniff* I decided that I'm going to *sniff* sell my stuff since I hate Masters division around here *whine*. (Stupid drama, check!)

So I cheaply decided to sell my cheap cards for a cheaper than cheap cheap price, CHEAP! (Mention of cheap, check!)

I have a whole ReshiPhlosion deck with a few missing components, look below for the list. (Mention of big name deck, check!)

Rules:

Only ask to buy something if you REALLY, and I mean REALLY want to buy it. (aka, you won't haggle for a week then say nevermind, you're under no obligation if you just ask haha) You may ask for a price, but not say you'll buy and don't.
I can hold items for people for 3 days, a week if you're positive you can buy the item.

I can accept (very) well concealed cash, and PayPal. I prefer PayPal. Quicker payments are favored more than slower ones, am I right?

I won't list prices for every item, throw me an offer for these and we'll work from there.

Due to a recent shortage in Toploaders, shipping will be $1 for each Toploader (1-3 cards).

If you want EXACT conditions on cards ask me. All of these are NM to Mint conditon, unless stated.

Have Fun!

I will double-check before confirming anything to ensure I have the cards you want, and that they are in the condition you expect.

Cards

The cards below aren't in the best shape, though they are playable in sleeves

4 DCE Base
2 Ninetails HGSS (1 RH)
3 Reshiram (1 Promo)
2 Promo Typhlosion
3 Rescue Energy (1 RH)
2 Revive BW
2 Zoroark (1 RH)
3 Elm's Training Method HGSS (1 RH)
3 Pokemon Collector
4 Copycat HGSS
4 Oak's New Theory
2 Cincinno HGSS
2 Engineer's Adjustments

Throw offers, I'm up for anything I just need them gone before they become obsolete.

RE: Shaymin's Shoppe: Great Prices on Great Things!

Bump 1 to get this thing up, I'm adding stuff soon, so keep an eye on the Shaymin Shoppe. Okay? ;]

Edit: I am downloading a word checker if I keep making STINKIN' MISSPELLS!!

RE: Shaymin's Shoppe: Great Prices on Great Things! Current Items include: Giratina Binder, and Pikachu Plush!

Bump 1 for this week.

Come on guys, you know you want my items. xD

RE: Shaymin's Shoppe: Great Prices on Great Things! Current Items include: Giratina Binder, and Pikachu Plush!

Bumpy, please buy... I need the money.

Hey!
I'm interested in your garchomp sleeves. Also how tall is the pika?
Do you take paypal?

Yes, I take (and prefer) PayPal. =]

Well, in my familys cleaning to clear up our room due to it being near Christmas I kind of... Mis-placed the Pika Plush, AKA, I don't know where it is... I will let you know how tall it is when I find it, but 'til then, I'm removing it,

Also, I still know where the Garch sleeves are, lol.

Ok, well, I definately want the garchomp sleeves! And I wasn't sure about the pika anyhow, so w/e
If you can send me a pm with your paypal, we can confirm for the sleeves and I can send payment :)

Bumpity bump, to the top!

I will buy all three uxie promos for five dollars each and a pack of garchomp sleeves.
I can't do paypal :/ sry

Oh, the Garchomp just left yesterday. Sorry 'bout that.

Oh and on the shipping/Paypal payments don't worry. I need to change this shop a bit, right now the Shippings to high. And it's no problem if you don't have Paypal.

So you're saying you'll do 3 Uxie Promo for $16? ($1 added due to the postage, and TWO toploaders. If you don't mind them all in one then let me know, so that I can remove the $1 Shipping.) If that's the case them PM me for confirmizationzzzz.

i would like to buy the moltress deck box for $8 pm me the details please

I could give you 5 for the Moltres Deck Box...? LMK.

No thanks, I've had others offer me better. As a matter of fact, this is the second one I've traded away at this value (The one pending now). I'll consider the offer, but I'm 90% sure I'm going to hold onto it for a higher buyer. Thanks for the offer though. =3

Hey IL buy your Dusknoir LVL X

Please PM me so we can get the details finalized.

Bumping this thread to make it postable in again.

I am interested in your Moltres deckbox. 8$ shipped, correct? CC ok?

CC? Sorry I can't remember what that means. xD Yes, it's $8 shipped. Also, are you interested in a Dialga G, Arcanine G, or Snorlax League Promo? I could add one and just make it a flat $10 shipped so that it doesn't weigh more and raise your shipping cost. =3

LMK.

SotS said:
CC? Sorry I can't remember what that means. xD Yes, it's $8 shipped. Also, are you interested in a Dialga G, Arcanine G, or Snorlax League Promo? I could add one and just make it a flat $10 shipped so that it doesn't weigh more and raise your shipping cost. =3

LMK.

concealed cash. do you have any league claydols or Gengar SF?

Unfortunately no, and none that I can sell.

Of course if you just want to do $8 then, fine by me. Yes CC is okay. =3

do you happen to have a shaymin plush? if so whats the price?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back