• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Shaymin's Shoppe: Have ReshiPhlosion Deck + Odd and end stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Shaymin's Shoppe: UL listed, 10 Rare Candy, 5 Judge, and more.

hey i am intereted in the binder, the sleeves, and 1 deckbox? do u happen to have or can get a regiggis deck box

What's your asking price on the flygon? Thanks!

PokemonLv63X: Please don't quote the whole page. xP I can't get a Gigas Deckbox, sorry. And which Sleeves are you interested in?

Aphotic: Throw me a price. I'll figure from there.

SotS said:
PokemonLv63X: Please don't quote the whole page. xP I can't get a Gigas Deckbox, sorry. And which Sleeves are you interested in?

Aphotic: Throw me a price. I'll figure from there.

all of them, and the rare candies

How many Rare Candies?

For all the merchandise I'm thinking about

$15 MD
$10 UL
$10 T-Tar Binder
$5 Moltres Deckbox

And I'm assuming you're asking for 4 Candies? I'm thinking about $5 a piece, $10 for RH.

Let me know how many of them you want, and counter my prices if you feel you need to.

SotS said:
How many Rare Candies?

For all the merchandise I'm thinking about

$15 MD
$10 UL
$10 T-Tar Binder
$5 Moltres Deckbox

And I'm assuming you're asking for 4 Candies? I'm thinking about $5 a piece, $10 for RH.

Let me know how many of them you want, and counter my prices if you feel you need to.

ok i will buy the, deck box, the binder and 4 rare candies, can i get a deal like 25$ for all the things i said?

Hmmm.... I can do $30 Shipped, you're looking at $31 dollars in Merch without shipping after all. So $30 Shipped isn't bad. (Shipping cost me $3 the last time I shipped just a deckbox)

SotS said:
Hmmm.... I can do $30 Shipped, you're looking at $31 dollars in Merch without shipping after all. So $30 Shipped isn't bad. (Shipping cost me $3 the last time I shipped just a deckbox)

ok deal! pm me

RE: Shaymin's Shoppe: UL listed, 6 Rare Candy, 5 Judge, 3 Donphan Prime, and More.

How much are you looking for on the Reverse Holo Rare Candies?

RE: Shaymin's Shoppe: UL listed, 6 Rare Candy, 5 Judge, 3 Donphan Prime, and More.

I already answered to you on your other thread. But I'm thinking 9-10 a piece.

hey i sent out the money Thanks!!!!

Okay, thanks.

And Bump. Need $30 more for my DSiXL, want to help a guy out? :D

how much for each donphan prime?

also whats ur price for rare candy and SSU

20$ for flygon lv.X its mint i assume?
and i'll be paying Paypal

ogeray: I'm thinking $10 for a Donphan, $5 for a candy, and.... I don't know, the SSU's can be real cheap depending on how much you buy. I considered them throw-ins basically. I can go lower on the prices though, just throw me an offer.

PokeFlora: It's reasonably mint, it has like, little smudge spots. It's playable out of sleeve, if that tells you anything. But I'm not going to let it go for $20. Sorry about that, I consider prices by playability. And Flygon is worth more than $20 in playability... I hope you know what I mean. =3

hi im intrested in 1 donphan prime hgss unleashed sleeves majestic dawn sleeves and 3 super scoop up
also can i see a pic of the moltres box

can u tell me how much each is

so like
for example
donphan (price here)
ssu (price here)

Sure..

Donphan $10
MD Sleeves $15
UL Sleeves $10
Deckbox $5
SSU $1 each

Then you have Shipping... Throw your offer at me. =-3

Bump it up!

All the Donphan's, and Judge are still here. Along with 4 Rare Candy UL...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back