Saturday, 4/5, Website Back Up, Thank You

Tshort

Aspiring Trainer
wow i fell for the joke! but i really like this site because it provides all the latest news an the games, movie, and cards even though i dont play the game. But thanks, you seem like a smart, dedicated person. i have been here since 2007 and i still enjoy pokemon!

Aqua Smeargle

Aspiring Trainer
Glad to see my #1 source for pokemon news back online; and with a sexy new look, too! Beat the crap out of a certian site's eye-hurting black and green layout.

Riskbreakers

The Brilliant Star☆
POST!! seriously.. you should have not said that "this is not an april fool's joke" it made me think that it really was :p

bonsly1994

Croagunk, one of the faithful
WPM: If you'd be intrested I'd like to help with the pages... content wise. I should be able to help out on some... especially TCG wise. If you'd like to give me a try or see if I could help out... please e-mail me at:

[email protected]

Thank you. And the best of luck.

Blue Thunder

so long!
d master342 said:
You're right, this site was the best, not only for the wonderful scans and blanks people use, but also for the first information on Pokemon News. Nice job getting Redshark back and updating the Calendar by the way. It's about time that Calendar was updated. :D

dmaster out.

Some serebii n00b was complaining about the calendar not being updated....what a moron. They just bash us because they're jealous. ;)

dmaster

Aspiring Trainer
Elite Member
Advanced Member
I don't know anyone from Serebii saying anything like that, but a lot of people here were complaining about it not being updated, so it's about time. :p

dmaster out.

The Dark Toxicroak

Aspiring Trainer
I saw the layout a long time ago from the link given in the chat but yeah its good you decided to stay I think I may have been the only one in the chat room not worried and that thought it was an April fools joke I mean honestly Why wouldn't you wait till April 2nd to post that (seemed like common sense to me)

And yeah the layout is just as awesome as it was the first time I saw it

and another thing why does serebii hate us can you give us some insight as to why they do ?

Blue Thunder

so long!
d master342 said:
I don't know anyone from Serebii saying anything like that, but a lot of people here were complaining about it not being updated, so it's about time. :p

dmaster out.

I only know because I read the whole thread the WPM linked. Only about 1-2 of them really cared that the site was going....then around one-half were nuetral, and the other half was kinda glad. One person even said that "it was about time that site when down"

Sly Fox

Cincinnati, OH league leader
Wow that was pretty fast. Pokebeach wasnt down for very long at all.

Good to hear WPM got so many emails of support. When I sent mine I didn't even know if he got it.

I think we should help WPM get an external harddrive to help with backing up this site, so that this doesn't happen again. It would work loads better than an unreliable laptop and can be plugged into anything really.

DogMaster40

HEEREE'S JOHNNY!
Well, I was stuck without internet for a couple of weeks, so I missed all of this. I was able to use my grandma's computer yesterday, but all I found on Pokebeach were some Pokemon videos. Can anyone tell me what that was about?

~DogMaster40

Palmer

Innovative Roleplayer
shaymingiratina8717 said:
d master342 said:
You're right, this site was the best, not only for the wonderful scans and blanks people use, but also for the first information on Pokemon News. Nice job getting Redshark back and updating the Calendar by the way. It's about time that Calendar was updated. :D

dmaster out.

Some serebii n00b was complaining about the calendar not being updated....what a moron. They just bash us because they're jealous. ;)

I've said it once, and I'll say it again: morons are smarter than imbeciles and idiots. Use idiot next time.
boss.gif

MylesProwr

Cake Trainer
Oh, yay, YAY!

This is great. Kinda funny... when WPM wrote his April 1st, I became a little depressed as well. I mean, I never knew how much Pokebeach meant to me. All of my friends here, the gigantic trader community, the groups, chatroom, and once again, the friends that I'd never talk to again... It was sad.

But... I'm really glad that the site is back. Really glad.

xxashxx

"Pokemon Gotta catch em all Pokemon"
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Water Pokémon Master said:
http://www.serebiiforums.com/showpost.php?p=7773632&postcount=24

What a low-life.

How low can that person go? That is just bad. I don't like others putting others down behind their backs. I feel sorry that people are doing this to you. PM me if you need anything. Don't hesitate to ask for help. I will try my best to do anything you need.:)

kravenace

Cynthia is <3
Good to have you back.

I've been on PB for 4 years now, I won't let this site go down.

More power!

Riskbreakers

The Brilliant Star☆
Actually PB is honestly more TCG oriented, we should really put more articles about the DS games to rival that of Serebii's. And those guys are jerks for what they said in their forums.

Palmer

Innovative Roleplayer
I also read that one of the bulbapedia forums, WPM was being ganged on, again.<_<

King Of Hax

That's not fair (I read the same thread)

It takes a lot of time and patience and effort to completely redo a website.

Serebii should be looking up to him, not talking down to him.

Nice job WPM.