Saturday, 4/5, Website Back Up, Thank You

Cool man, thanks for keeping this site alive! I'm glad that everything is gonna be good now. Keep up the amazing work man!

WPM = My Hero!

WPM, you are God. Seriously, recovering from such a blow would be like one of the Smogon members recovering from a lost game cartridge! Thousands of hours spent breeding/putting up scans... This is quite possibly the coolest thing I've ever seen done online. :O

there is only 1 issue i have with what you said. You did offend me with what you told me privately. Im really not too sure about a few things, WPM, i would like to have a chat with you

I still remember when I first came to this site. I googled Holon Phantoms and then found pokebeach. So then I joined the forums in the summer of 06. I never came on here but then in the summer of 07 I was pretty active on this site. I'm glad the forums and the site is back. I was shocked on April's fool when I read the update and I'm glad that WPM didn't give up.

d master342 said:
It's a fact, that Refuge place was stupid, and your riddles were hard. :eek:
:O How could you dmaster? I wasn't trying to replace PB if that's what you were thinking but it was just to keep the community together. Thanks for seeing outside the hamster cage Light Manaphy.:F

To be honest, that's what that site was. If you look deeper than allowing HolyStar there, there was a ton of spam and fail there. Luckily, I listened to KG, and he said the site would be back, so I didn't even need to associate myself there.

dmaster out.

Ok I'm a guy so please don't be too freaked out but.... YOU ARE THE WIND BENEATH MY WINGS WATER POKEMON MASTER. I'd be happy to help you out in mystery dungeon 2 any time (provided we exchange codes), and.... WATER POKEMON RULE.

d master342 said:
To be honest, that's what that site was. If you look deeper than allowing HolyStar there, there was a ton of spam and fail there. Luckily, I listened to KG, and he said the site would be back, so I didn't even need to associate myself there.

dmaster out.

HolyStar was as good as worm on a aggregated diamond nanorod hook above a pit of hungry crocs below a UFO ready to obduct him and bring him to a planet of apes surrounded by a mob of angry leprechauns in a room having homing lasers installed contaminated with a genetically engineered airborne virus that could make him into a zombie.:F

Can you guys please stop acting like I am so great? It's embarrassing, especially when I am the same as all of you. Stop treating me so "highly."

Also, don't call me "God," since that's disrespectful. ;)

WPM IS A GOD. WPM IS A GOD. WPM IS A GOD.

The above sentence is now classified as flaming. It is punishable with a warning.
Water Pokémon Master said:
Can you guys please stop acting like I am so great?
They can't act like you are so great. They already think you are.

Water Pokémon Master said:
Can you guys please stop acting like I am so great? It's embarrassing, especially when I am the same as all of you. Stop treating me so "highly."

Also, don't call me "God," since that's disrespectful. ;)

If I can't call you "God" which I won't, can I call you "a god"?:p Capitalization can change a lot. Besides, it's your fault for losing PB and rebuilding a million times better!:p Except for the scans that is, if all the links begin functioning, this site would pewn serebii so much more than it used to. They're just jealous on how your site beats theirs.=8

Edit: I have yet to see WPM lol.

Palmer said:
Besides, it's your fault for losing PokeBeach and rebuilding a million times better!
Are you sure? It's better, yes, but not... lol. Anyway, this site cannot pwn Serebii. Both sites have different purposes; one is for TCG, the other is for... Pokemon in general, with less much focus on the TCG. But I do like our layout and colour scheme better than SPP's.

We pwn'd SPP with news, and that's the prominent reason for people visiting a website. Even though we barely had any content before (besides scans), the visitor amount was still monumental.

You're right, this site was the best, not only for the wonderful scans and blanks people use, but also for the first information on Pokemon News. Nice job getting Redshark back and updating the Calendar by the way. It's about time that Calendar was updated. :D

dmaster out.

Welcome back, Pokébeach and WPM!

I almost sent an e-mail along about your April 1st post saying that I didn't blame you for wanting to leave. ;) What you do is somewhat thankless and time-consuming. I am glad to see that the site came back, though! It would've been a shame to see the project go.

In one word: Thanks. Thanks for doing this all for us!

Good luck in getting your files back together. I know what a bear it can be to keep Website information in a row, but I can't imagine what a large-scale mess this must be. If there's any way the community can help, let us know-- Many of us would be willing to help!

Finest Kind!
- Arch

Back