Saturday, 4/5, Website Back Up, Thank You

Ugh...the site and forums went down when I tried to post a few days back. Oh well, things happen. Anyways, glad to see you and the site back, WPM, I felt real bad about what had happened once I had heard about all the bad stuff that had happened. I knew keeping the site was tough, but not that tough.

So if there's anything you need for the site contentwise, I'm sure I can help if you'd like. My profile should have E-Mailing information.

It seems to go down on a daily basis. It shuts down at 7:00PM and comes back at 11:30PM. Our timezone is GMT+8. Like WPM said, the site is gonna get an upgrade in a few days so cross your fingers.:D

Hey, you're back! I thought this site was gone for good...I was told on YouTube that PokeBeach is still around, so I decided to check anyway, not really expecting to see anything or some completely different site. Like a store that sells red hot pokers or something. Why had I just given hope immediately? Because this is a familiar experience...

You see, I wish I could've warned about this in advance, as I had seen this happen before, at MKDD.co.uk. Alex Carroll, the guy who ran the site, was going to move to another server when a conflict of who has what happened just like here. MKDD.co.uk wasn't as lucky as PokeBeach, as it was gone forever. Just as the site and its message boards were booming too, as this happened about two weeks after the release of Mario Kart: Double Dash!!, the game the site is based on, was released. Looks like a few people still have pieces of this site and are willing to contribute it. That's good. Poor Alex had no such people that nice to him. You're like Naruto; he's like Gaara. Or something.

Back