Saturday, 4/5, Website Back Up, Thank You

Man, I seriously thought you had abandoned this site. This is my favorite pokemon website and I was extremely sad when I thought it might be gone forever. Thanks for continuing!!!!

Ya...ummm...WPM last night you said that people who give up thier powers get no attention for you and never get them back. But Amt is modded again.. Any particular reason?

Yay!!! Pokebeach Is Back... i felt so empty when it was gone, and i thought "We would have to start from scratch on the forums, there would be no Miles guide, no Player threads, no other quides =p, and no earlier posts..."

"So happy" =]

I swear the song celabration is going off in the back of my head. yay.

Yesssssssss...This place is back and booming! :D I thought we'd have to start over too, and I love the new layout. Hope you can get up to speed with all the content soon, and don't worry abotu Seribii. He's dumb for saying that. >__>

I hope we haven't lost anyone; it's only been abotu a week since it's been down. It's a fact, that Refuge place was stupid, and your riddles were hard. :eek:

dmaster out.

Hax00rs said:
Man, I seriously thought you had abandoned this site. This is my favorite pokemon website and I was extremely sad when I thought it might be gone forever. Thanks for continuing!!

These are my thoughts exactly! i thought it pretty interesting when the days following after April 1st all you had was the images from the pokemon movies. i was trying to decode it and figure out what the images might mean.....i love this website and i am very glad to see it up and running again! YAY for pokebeach! :) also, love the new layout.

First off, it's great your back, I got worried after that post, not to mention bored.

Water Pokémon Master said:
http://www.serebiiforums.com/showpost.php?p=7773632&postcount=24

What a low-life.

Second, you are completely right, let me just say there are some huge *******es there (Pardon my language) one of the main reasons I left and came here.

So Serebii, how would you like if your site shut down around April Fools for about a week and we made a thread about how much of a low-life you are for playing such a joke on us.

I am glad to see pokebeach is back! WPM if you are really busy sometimes why not get people who you trust to help out with the site? Serebii is not better than this website! I don't care what they say! I hope this site runs so long pokemon is! What refuge place? I was gone for 3 days :(

That's excatly what I thought, Po-Po-Pochama.

I just do not like Serebii....sigh....

Maybe we need to get a little revenge......

Anyway, I'm glad the forums are back up, and that WPM decided to continue. (But like it was a decision.)

I was about to send them a "sympathy" e-mail....

It's great to be back!The new layout is great.But we lost all of the scans.Pokebeach just lost that one thing that meant most to me from it.It will take ages to get them all back.I was using serebii.net for a few days (although I usually use it anyway, I don't want to even think about going near pe2k, but serebii is really crap these days, and have joined the totalpokemon.com forums so looks like I will be in more than 2 place now!! (don't ask, it's actually more than 5 places but,..)It's great to be back! :D

Loyal Lucario said:
I am glad to see pokebeach is back! WPM if you are really busy sometimes why not get people who you trust to help out with the site? Serebii is not better than this website! I don't care what they say! I hope this site runs so long pokemon is! What refuge place? I was gone for 3 days :(

You can find a link for it in MSIV's latest thread in the chatroom...and let me just say, all *&^# broke loose their....it was just a messy war.

(Sorry for the language...)

Yes
POKEBEACH LIVES
AND IS MY FAVORITE PTCG WEBSITE!!!!
Thnaks WPM
Glad you didn't quit

~B45

yay i can finally go to the forums. it wouldn't let me on earliar

i am so happy that pokebeach is alive. i remember when WPM said when he wasn't going to ever abandon pokemon or the site...but people change. but i'm glad he has kept his promise and didn't change! i love pokebeach. it's the best TCG site on the web. i've actually been extemely sad until today because i thought it was gone forever. i even had a dream about pokebeach the night i found out it was gone. but its back and i'm excited. :D

Back