Saturday, 4/5, Website Back Up, Thank You

It's about time. First post!:D Well WPM, thank you for everything, but may I ask, everyone seems to not see the site, aside from me and some other guy from the chat according to Boracay_Jason, why is that?

The domain name (PokeBeach.com) has to be associated with the new host, and some people's internet hosts haven't received the "notification" that the PokeBeach.com domain is at a new location.

Huray, the beach is back, and I simply love you WPM for still having the forums backed-up! Now I can get my story back from the posts, and now I can continue it!

Beach forever!

Great stuff, the site is back up!
I have to say, I honestly thought it might have been gone for good, but I suppose I should've realised that you would keep the site up.
And what a site! The new layout is just superb, it looks great. I have to say, some of the new links look very interesting, such as the strategy section. Once it's up and running, it already sounds like a great resource.

WPM actually replied?:O I guess there's no need for the refuge anymore. Now I can rest in peace, back to our average every day lives. It surely was epic though, I learned a lot of things that a regular member wouldn't know.

Things I found interesting:
1. Holy Star's "Crystal beach" reasoning(*Coughs*, I'm not convinced.)
2. The rebirth symbolism of the 4 images
3. The sprite message, "Few more days"
4. The secret layout site. It made me feel like I was at the secret corners of the internet.:p
5. The fact that I was temporarily able to chat with other members in the refuge. Good bye my peace(more like chaos), you were short but It was something to remember.

Yes, we're finally back! Thanks a lot WPM for spending your time doing this, and I really like the mew layout.

Hmm... Great thing the forums were back up. I thought we'd had to start our forums from scratch. On a different note, it seems that other people, like what Palmer said, have problems accessing this forum. What is with this domain name thing? :S

Thank you so much, WPM. i only had 2 websites to go back to and neither got lots of posts like pokebeach. All i can say is thank you!

You should have seen everyone freaking out, thinking PB was going to end. I had like 5 people asking me if they could help with the new PB, ranging from people who "know how to make forums" to people who "can do a little HTML".
And then there's that refuge thingy which didn't make sense. Where people couldn't even decipher your little riddles. (I am now under the impression that you are in fact the Riddler (that green dude in tights with question marks all over his body), but as long as batman doesn't find out I guess that doesn't matter.)

Anyhow, glad to see we don't have to start all over again forum-wise, because that would have been a hell to moderate :p

And I guess everyone's kinda happy to see the new lay-out up.

yeah. sadly, i think that alot of members aren't gunna be here for a while, and some may never return. :(

Heavenly Spoon :F said:
You should have seen everyone freaking out, thinking PokeBeach was going to end. I had like 5 people asking me if they could help with the new PokeBeach, ranging from people who "know how to make forums" to people who "can do a little HTML".
And then there's that refuge thingy which didn't make sense. Where people couldn't even decipher your little riddles. (I am now under the impression that you are in fact the Riddler (that green dude in tights with question marks all over his body), but as long as batman doesn't find out I guess that doesn't matter.)

Anyhow, glad to see we don't have to start all over again forum-wise, because that would have been a hell to moderate :p

And I guess everyone's kinda happy to see the new lay-out up.
I was only trying to keep those who can't stand living without PB, a little sane.:p You know, a temporary hangout while waiting for the site to come back? Just to keep the community together. It did in fact phail I guess...

Hooray! I'm glad to hear that you're never giving up.

Hopefully, the new Pokebeach will be much better than ever. Love the new layout.

This is amazing. The new layout is really great and WPM is one of the best WebMasters I have ever seen. I was really sad because I thought that everything was really gone. But luckily no! It is here again!

Thank you WPM, I knew the site would come back, I just knew it. (I know this is kinda sounding suck-up-ish, but when I saw the site back up, this is all I could say, it's natural.)

Water Pokémon Master said:
http://www.serebiiforums.com/showpost.php?p=7773632&postcount=24

What a low-life.

Sometimes I think Serebii should watch his mouth.
He owns a website that gets tons of hits and maybe the most popular Pokemon fan website in the world. He could be making a ton of money off of it from advertising (I'm kinda of surprised that he only has Google Ads , and not be selling banner ads.)

Anyway , I'm just clad that Pokebeach is back up.....

From your Friends at,
www.pokemon1571.co.nr

I'm so glad the site is back up! i was worryed that it would be gone for good. This is my favorite pokemon site!
PokeBeach rocks!!! :D

I checked the posts on that Serebii thread, they think they're better than us but they aren't! WPM show'd them by nearly single-handedly pulling the site back up and with college too! It's amazing how he can do so much stuff, and it only goes to show, our admin is dedicated, and so are we!

Back