RogueChomp's 13'-14' Season: #Worlds2k14

RE: RogueChomp's 13'-14' Season: The Scrubbing Continues

RogueChomp said:
K I suck...

That's why you have double my CP's and won 2 Cities while I've won 0. Oh right, you're in Seniors... Yeah, you suck, lol.

In all seriousness, it's just a string of bad luck. You'll probably go back to the bubbling by the time your next tournament rolls around.

maybe if you didnt suck this wouldnt be a problem llololololololololo *flips heads*

This happens to everyone, but you're doing extremely well this season (even without your CP boost from T32) so just keep trying to win. I need someone to beat at my TCG worlds debut afterall. X)

You nerd. Oh well, you pretty much have your invite now. Just don't scrub like I did last season :p

I didnt even know Regionals was this week xD Anyway Congratz on your victory!

RogueChomp said:
Lol I won regionals, will update later.

>:OOOOO

Nice job, good deck choice. I wouldn't have played it in fear of Blastoise, but that great yeti matchup carried you all the way! Congrats! I heard your finals match against Hunter (one of my NC buddies) was pretty intense. While almost everyone I know is at 200-500 CP, I'm still scrubbing at 192 lol.

Yeah, Congrats on the win.
Though you probably won't need it, good luck on getting the rest of the way to your invite.
-Ben

grantm1999 said:
RogueChomp said:
Lol I won regionals, will update later.

>:OOOOO

Nice job, good deck choice. I wouldn't have played it in fear of Blastoise, but that great yeti matchup carried you all the way! Congrats! I heard your finals match against Hunter (one of my NC buddies) was pretty intense. While almost everyone I know is at 200-500 CP, I'm still scrubbing at 192 lol.

Blasty matchups isn't TOO bad. Bouff really messes with them. It's pretty close, much better than straight Darkrai's Blasty matchup.

Don't worry bout your points, you did pretty darn good at states last year.

RE: RogueChomp's 13'-14' Season: Worst to First! (Maybe Still the Worst)

Nice job, I actually personally know Ethan and Brandon (Ehtan's brother). He just aged up to seniors and is one of the best seniors in our area.
It's a small smal world chomp. A small world.

AlexanderTheAwesome said:
Nice job, I actually personally know Ethan and Brandon (Ehtan's brother). He just aged up to seniors and is one of the best seniors in our area.

Wow, it's a small world after all.

RogueChomp said:
AlexanderTheAwesome said:

Wow, it's a small world after all.
I couldn't go (family economics and such), which sucks because I've been doing good things lately at tourneys, woulda loved to be at regionals :p.

"Elliot y u scrub..."
I'll have you know if I weren't there you wouldn't have had the bouff's for the deck...WHICH YOU NEVER GAVE BACK!!!!
Also you didn't add in my soda can to "props."

Elbow said:
"Elliot y u scrub..."
I'll have you know if I weren't there you wouldn't have had the bouff's for the deck...WHICH YOU NEVER GAVE BACK!!!!
Also you didn't add in my soda can to "props."

Justin never gave them back, not me ;P They weren't for my deck they were for justin's.

You're still a scrub, and the deck was still bad.

Congrats on managing to not bubble though :3 (oh, and winning, but who cares about that)

RogueChomp said:
Sam you choke

Yeah. Going 7-1-1 to 7-4-3 is pretty bad. The worst part was my last round I scooped to Mike Diaz because he had 1 more point than me, and we thought he'd make it into Top 8 and I'd make it into Top 16. Turns out we both went down a notch. We played for fun and I beat him 2-0, too. At least one of his friends gave me his packs as pity. Only problem is NO ONE WANTS TO BUY LEGENDARY TREASURES!

Oh, and congrats on winning, or whatever.

RogueChomp said:
G1: His friend told him to go aggro Snorlax.
Actually I told him to rush the Thundurus and power up Lugia's; however, apparently he misunderstood me. Hunter was really nervous and was excited during your match and didn't really listen to me when I was talking to him. I watched part of your match and thought you played well though so congratulations.

Maybe you shouldn't be playing such a crap deck, I mean, only 389 CP? That's for sissies, 9001 is where it's at bro. (Oh and good work scrubbing to the top.

Hey! It's Hunter from top 2. The Hexed Mirror for 12 (3) was so funny and so was "Silver Mirror all the EXs!" The day after regs I went to the EASIEST league challenge ever.

Back