RogueChomp's 13'-14' Season: #Worlds2k14

RE: RogueChomp's 2013-2014 Season Report: First Cities of the Year!

Nice, so you won your first cities too...

RE: RogueChomp's 13'-14' Season: Dream Crushed

"Cool deck." At what point exactly does a cool deck stop being cool and becomes a bad deck? I'd say somewhere around when you go 2-3-1, lol. And that's not even counting last weeks Cities with the same deck where I went 0-2, to 2-2, to my Mom scooping to me.

Darkrai/Mewtwo/Bouffalant seems like a fun deck. There's so many fun decks this format that are actually good. I wish I had time to test all the decks that have been popping up, but I just don't have enough time. I can barely test all the archetypes thoroughly enough.

RE: RogueChomp's 13'-14' Season

Nice slops.
I could go for every senior intentionally drawing at nats... that would be fun.
Get NJ/NY/east PA on board and I can work on NC/SC

MountainDrew said:
Can you explain what the yeti deck contains? xD

Thundurus (EX), Deoxys, Lugia, Snorlax, Frozen City, Genesect (EX), Colress Machine, Juniper, N, Skyla, Max Potion, Double Colorless, Plasma energies, Lightning Energies, Colress, Switch, Float Stone, Plasma Ball, Ultra Ball, some other stuff.

I also got 5th at Howell cities when i didn't IT to lex and he won on the very last round (turn 2)...

We were so close to the double bubble but noooooo, I had to stay asleep on laser the last round to scrub out even harder >:[

RE: RogueChomp's 13'-14' Season: The Scrubbing Continues

That awkward moment when you do better at worlds than you do at multiple city championships.

RE: RogueChomp's 13'-14' Season: The Scrubbing Continues

"You're bad at this game if you can't flip heads"

- Dylan Bryan

Back