'Remix Bout,' Japan's July Set!

N's Rhyperior

Aspiring Trainer
  • Blacephalon - 4 Geodudes because it is a good spreader and finally have a place in some Psychic decks.
  • Duskull/Dusclops - We have good Dusknoir in Expanded and its nuts if you get it out T2. Other from Evo Cheat, discarding cards is good for niche stuff. 4/3

ronangorski

Aspiring Trainer
Now we are talking about!
I'm gonna make a Persian deck with this and the kantonian Persian GX.

If I am not wrong, we have to see yet Alolan Raichu, alolan Dugtrio and Alolan Sandslash as GX cards as for the Alolan forms final stage.

MystikX

Aspiring Trainer
Now we are talking about!
I'm gonna make a Persian deck with this and the kantonian Persian GX.

If I am not wrong, we have to see yet Alolan Raichu, alolan Dugtrio and Alolan Sandslash as GX cards as for the Alolan forms final stage.

Techincally, Raichu is on a GX card with Kanto Raichu.

Scoop

Literally a sheep
Sandslash and Dugrtrio are now the only alola forms without a GX of some form, iirc. I'm hoping they give it to them eventually but with this era being nearly over I don't have my hopes up.

Also, boy that ability is SPICY! I don't usually care about the game anymore but that brings me back to when I played in the nightmare days of Giratina-EX.

treyh37

Watcher of Thorns
the attacks are so so but that ability, maybe combine it with greninja+zoroark gx and some discard effects.

Duo

RIP Nessa 2023
Considering a good handful of non-GX attackers are going to become a lot less consistent with the loss of Ultra Ball and Nest Ball...yeah I'd say the ability is quite strong.

Combine this with Black Market and you kind of just don't die for a while.

CxEriK

Aspiring Trainer
Not all of them. Ultra Beasts without Beast or Rainbow energy can still get past it. Reshizard and Pikarom never run special energy at all, so they can still get past.
i do doubt it means prevent attacks from tag team,and from ub, and from pm with special energy. Otherwise it's a trash.

sid18

Aspiring Trainer
Not all of them. Ultra Beasts without Beast or Rainbow energy can still get past it. Reshizard and Pikarom never run special energy at all, so they can still get past.

It says "and" Pokemon with special energy attached, Tag Teams and Ultra Beasts do no damage regardless of energy attached and non TT or UB Pokemon do no damage if they have special energy attached.

PlatinumDude

Aspiring Trainer
It says "and" Pokemon with special energy attached, Tag Teams and Ultra Beasts do no damage regardless of energy attached and non TT or UB Pokemon do no damage if they have special energy attached.
Reread; you're right. Thanks for the clarification. The only way Reshizard can get past this is Double Blaze's secondary effect in that case.