'Remix Bout,' Japan's July Set!

Discussion in 'Pokémon Trading Card Game' started by Water Pokémon Master, Mar 18, 2019.

1. Number51x Blasting off at the speed of light!
    Number51x

It could easily be read as an inclusive "and." It seems like the intent is to wall against any Pokemon with special energy attached. The wording could be clearer. Seems like it would have been "or" if the intent was to separate "Pokemon with special energy attached" into its own category.

FacepalmMaster likes this.

2. steffenka Miss Vaanjie
    steffenka

I have been waiting for this card for so long, and I need all of them haha! I'm so excited for the FA version!! :D

3. TheAquaPiplup I have been playing Glaceon-GX for way too long
    TheAquaPiplup

Oh my god
    The ability is broken

4. SamuelOak Researcher
    SamuelOak

Advanced Member Member

5. Wechselbalg *****
    Wechselbalg

Simplistic game design at its finest. This game is starting to become simpler and simpler as the day goes by, what with suddenly big dumb "over 9000 damage for a billion energies" cards now actually being viable and then a card that is the most blatant meta counter to be ever printed.

Oh well. Have fun, kids.

FacepalmMaster and TheAquaPiplup like this.
  6. Poke_collector Aspiring Trainer
    Poke_collector

I’ve been waiting for this. Now all we need I am Alolan sandslash gx

7. Errffy Jones Aspiring Trainer
    Errffy Jones

Yes the Cheshire gets a GX! The blue jewel on the Full Art is going to be cool.

Alolan Dugtrio/Alolan Sandslash steel-type tag team in Alter Genesis or Dream League would be amazing!

8. jbcheshire Aspiring Trainer
    jbcheshire

Advanced Member Member

Now I have a real reason to play a dark deck in the new standard!!!

Errffy Jones likes this.
  9. Graven Eminem TTGX
    Graven

This with UBB Marshadow to prevent Power Plant would be nuts.

TheAquaPiplup likes this.
  10. TSA123 i play pokeman
    TSA123

Alolan Persian GX:
    The ability is good, but I don’t see it having the tools to be good right now. We have lost Max Potion, Acerola, Hoopa and Plumeria, so we cant do as much cool stuff as we’d like to. Most Tag Team and Ultra Beast decks already play non-TT Pokémon (Naganadel, Zeraora GX, Volcanion, Giratina) to reliably win. All we’ve got are coin flips on SSU and Crushing Hammer and that just doesn’t feel reliable enough imo.

FacepalmMaster likes this.
  11. Sabaku Aspiring Trainer
    Sabaku

About Guzzlord, 120 lets it take out Quags, Baby Blacephalon, Weezing, and Zapdos, and Giratina is Dark weak. 150 HP also means it survives Double Electropower Zapdos. Loss of Baton does hurt, though.

12. Tytus Expanded Legend
    Tytus

Y'all forget that we are getting power plant with this so it won't be the end all be all.

13. It could be played with team rocket

TSA123 likes this.
  14. TSA123 i play pokeman
    TSA123

I suppose, but cards like Power Plant still exist so I don’t really see this as a comeback for stall after rotation

15. Lord Charizard Aspiring Trainer
    Lord Charizard

Sorry, mate, it is immune to ALL Ultra Beasts. And anything holding Special Energy.

16. Lord Charizard Aspiring Trainer
    Lord Charizard

Other than Black Market, what would combo best with this card post rotation? Already have eyes on cards like Great Catcher and maaaaaybe Stealthy Hood.

17. Water Pokémon Master I like Pokemon more than you. :D
    Water Pokémon Master

Webmaster News Head Activities Head Elite Member Advanced Member Member

18. Frost Amethyst AMAB-NB
    Frost

That 1-2 punch of being annoyed by no Sunkern/Sunflora and then seeing Deerling and Sawsbuck. :eek:

Tepig line and Throh are also good surprises. They just brought back 5 Unova Pokemon (Deerling and Emboar were in XY sets) who were last printed in Gen 5 in one swoop.

Grass-Type Farm Owner likes this.
  19. ronangorski Aspiring Trainer
    ronangorski

Tangela again?? Where are my beautiful Sunkern and Sunflora?? :( :( :(

Grass-Type Farm Owner likes this.
  20. Chimecho3000 Aspiring Trainer
    Chimecho3000

Damn thought Sunkern line had a pretty good chance this time. But nope, we needed a 4th Tangela line in the S&M series.

Viewing Now: 0 Members + 0 Guests

There are no registered members viewing this forum. Why not register here and start a discussion?