News Ravaged Plains from SM4 Revealed!

Wait. With DCE, wouldn't it only be 2 energy attachments?
also, the art reminds me of a B&W Raichu. I forget which one though.

Yooooo that Gladion. That sounds like a for-sure one off in just about everything. It's certainly top-tier filler.

That is one strangely specific Supporter. Too bad it's unplayable since the art's so nice.

Gladion only works for face-DOWN prize cards, so it really is only useful late game if a card you need is in your prizes.

110 on an evolving basic is nice! Armor press is nice early game. I just was hoping more for a first type null, but maybe I was expecting too much.

• Type: Null - at least it's not a 60 or 70 HP Evolving Basic that evolving into a Stage 1/2 GX. Pretty bulky. "ok fine" attacks and it is a Holo which is even harder to obtain, considering that it is a potential Legendary. 2 Geodudes
  • Gladion - at all the cards that you've tease me, WHY FULL ART??! You know that I am "allergic" to that. Well, the card is gimmicky, kinda see in some decks. 3-4 Geodudes

Time for a greedy dice deck!!
Doesn't work because Greedy Dice says "You can only play this card if you took it as a face-down Prize card, before you put it to your hand. Flip a coin. If heads, take 1 more Prize card."
So if my though is to be correct, you can pick up your prize cards and look at them and pick one and switch it with Gladion, then shuffle around your Prize cards around...

Gladion is defiantly interesting, but it is essentially, look at the top 6 cards and choose one of them (not exactly because you can still draw into them, but it is a similar idea). Maybe if you draw the "Kettler Special", or other unfortunate cards are in your prizes. In my opinion the card is too inconsistent to improve consistency.

Doesn't work because Greedy Dice says "You can only play this card if you took it as a face-down Prize card, before you put it to your hand. Flip a coin. If heads, take 1 more Prize card."
So if my though is to be correct, you can pick up your prize cards and look at them and pick one and switch it with Gladion, then shuffle around your Prize cards around...
That sounds correct.
Because you're technically flipping the cards over to pick your card, Greedy Dice's effect is "null"ified (pun intended)

YOu don’t have to shuffle them, Alph Lithograph didn’t make you shuffle

The prize cards don't get shuffled, you can even take note of where each prize is, same as azelf and alph lithograph. This is definitely a one of in every deck, or it should be.

Gladeon's edginess is badass. I might have this be a one card filler just in case. Never know when a Lele or Shaymin that you need is prized

Back